Theta or Epsilon?

xRivenx

"Theta" would be like "Eta" without the "PVP" options, it has more CH-EVA and EVA, in DG Tartarus those benefits will not help you MUCH already in other DGs it may be that if it helps you (SW SE PU and ME) now if it is for the PVP for those 4 Arkana if you choose "Theta" or "Eta"

"Epsilon" would be like the "iota" plus HP + VOID and some EVA is already your decision to convert it into HP or EVA (Jewel + Radom) for the 4 previous Arkanas now if for your "DE" you must use "Epsilon" or "iota" works for PVE, choose HP or CRIT-VOID (Jewel + Radom)
Epsilon or iota serves all Arkanas but for PVP favors more WH ME DE and CB

If it is to execute Tartarus Hard you must do 2 Gear, a Crit-ATK and another ACC or CH-ACC (Epsilon or iota Gloves and Weapon CRIT-ATK the weapon can also be ACC) or (Theta or Eta Gloves and Weapon CH - ACC or ACC)

Personally for the Arkana who depend on the "VOID" they nerfed it and put "PVP Void" these Gears "PVP" that the orthogans do not help at all. Tanking with a PVE or PVP Gear does not make a big difference, only that the PVE gear is more ECONOMICAL, the "VOID" has been nerfed and they have put the "PVP Void" as a replacement but it does not work as it should be later on. you can make 2 gear PVE Gear and another PVP and you can test the DIFFERENCE (There is none)

If you want an Arkana for PVE use SW or PU with DE, it will take you to finish a DG faster than any other Arkana just because DE can be DPS + TANK (DPS without having passive ATK is already a very fun DPS, a Hello to who put his hand on the DE pig :v) It does not mean that you will execute the DG faster than any other Arkana being DPS (DPS in passive ATK)

16 hours ago, xF4T4Lx said:

"Theta" would be like "Eta" without the "PVP" options, it has more CH-EVA and EVA, in DG Tartarus those benefits will not help you MUCH already in other DGs it may be that if it helps you (SW SE PU and ME) now if it is for the PVP for those 4 Arkana if you choose "Theta" or "Eta"

"Epsilon" would be like the "iota" plus HP + VOID and some EVA is already your decision to convert it into HP or EVA (Jewel + Radom) for the 4 previous Arkanas now if for your "DE" you must use "Epsilon" or "iota" works for PVE, choose HP or CRIT-VOID (Jewel + Radom)
Epsilon or iota serves all Arkanas but for PVP favors more WH ME DE and CB

If it is to execute Tartarus Hard you must do 2 Gear, a Crit-ATK and another ACC or CH-ACC (Epsilon or iota Gloves and Weapon CRIT-ATK the weapon can also be ACC) or (Theta or Eta Gloves and Weapon CH - ACC or ACC)

Personally for the Arkana who depend on the "VOID" they nerfed it and put "PVP Void" these Gears "PVP" that the orthogans do not help at all. Tanking with a PVE or PVP Gear does not make a big difference, only that the PVE gear is more ECONOMICAL, the "VOID" has been nerfed and they have put the "PVP Void" as a replacement but it does not work as it should be later on. you can make 2 gear PVE Gear and another PVP and you can test the DIFFERENCE (There is none)

If you want an Arkana for PVE use SW or PU with DE, it will take you to finish a DG faster than any other Arkana just because DE can be DPS + TANK (DPS without having passive ATK is already a very fun DPS, a Hello to who put his hand on the DE pig :v) It does not mean that you will execute the DG faster than any other Arkana being DPS (DPS in passive ATK)

'-' I only do PVE, and i want to know the gear PVE who is the best Theta or Epsilon :v, can you resume to me?

1 hour ago, xRivenx said:

can you explain what excatly ?

Basically I don't understand, I explained it above or I don't know if you mean what to use specifically well, just as I know you can't understand my English because only gods can understand it :v ...

I don't know if you mean what you should use or I don't know anymore, I don't understand xd
But if it is for your DE, do the following
Epsilon SUIT, KG, SHOES with random and CRIT-VOID jewel, Random Epsilon Weapon and Gloves and CRIT-ATK jewel
AccessoryKILLER / SPY

Now if you are going to do Tartarus Hard you only get a Gear (like the one above) another gear Apart to be able to Kill the Second BOSS that when it puts its BUFF you cannot hurt it unless you use CH-ACC or ACC once you eliminate it, its UPGRADE, switch back to CRIT-ATK to do more damage
If you made the Gear HP, make the other CRIT-VOID so you don't have repeated 
Epsilon Weapon ACC and Gloves Theta ACC or Weapon and Gloves Theta with CH-ACC

AccessoryWIZZARD / GHOST

Postscript: You're going to die like a toad crossing the street in the first 20 run :v

Ask in the discord if I remember correctly that I had seen you in Discord Joker or Outlaws before I left I do not remember well which of the 2 they were

Nobody checks the forums so much anymore, I'm just looking for information waiting for the NEW CAP and something else: v
It's already boring to be in pvp and most of them are RGs vs RGs :ph34r:

There is not a better... Epsilon and Theta both have their purposes...

The question would be which would you prefer and for which class type.

If you look at the stats on each one is more heavy in eva and other more so in defense and such.

So in closing it is more which to use for each class, rather than which is best. Sometimes a mix is best for some classes, like you might use a Epsilon suit and Theta all else or even a Epsilon weapon for the dual crit.

4 hours ago, Jade said:

There is not a better... Epsilon and Theta both have their purposes...

The question would be which would you prefer and for which class type.

If you look at the stats on each one is more heavy in eva and other more so in defense and such.

So in closing it is more which to use for each class, rather than which is best. Sometimes a mix is best for some classes, like you might use a Epsilon suit and Theta all else or even a Epsilon weapon for the dual crit.

but, if i want a gear that give damage.  Which one is better?

8 hours ago, xRivenx said:

but, if i want a gear that give damage.  Which one is better?

epsilon weapon have less crit atk compared to theta version.

For build that is focused on ch-atk, epsilon is better but for crit-atk build, theta wep is better.

Epsilon glove have chatk and some other stats but less physical and less void pierce, but is a good combination with crit atk build or u can choose theta glove for pure physical atk build.

Eva type build uses epsilon kg and shoes, theta suit have more eva and physical defence but epsilon have more resist.

only difference to pvp gears is the stats of pvp def, pvp atk on iota and eta, while its not present on epsilon and theta version. and the pve medal drops from some bosses but farming from dgn like DTO and DS is faster.