help (how i can do better mi heroe

dissaur

• 1 month later...
On 9/9/2021 at 10:28 AM, dissaur said:

i wanna know how do all class . 

There is no best class. Pick what you like and play. No wrong way to play the game. Skill description says exactly what skill does. There are physical attacks, and magic attacks, much like in any other role playing game.

Unless you were living under a rock, you should know some basic rpg mechanics.

16 hours ago, Excellent said:

There is no best class. Pick what you like and play. No wrong way to play the game. Skill description says exactly what skill does. There are physical attacks, and magic attacks, much like in any other role playing game.

Unless you were living under a rock, you should know some basic rpg mechanics.

First RPG game I played was this game as I mostly played FPS. So? Kinda understand where they are coming from.

@dissaur Each class is different. ME heal class, great for being a PTs ME player in PvP. SE is great at fast attacks and going for faded characters like the SW. SW great for hiding from players and sneaking up for a quick kill. PU great at long range damage and also finding SWs. WH are great at tanking and pulling multiple players/mobs together and attacking them as a group. CB is a great quick short range damage attacks with a pull to close that gap between them and others to kill them. DE are great at taking high damage(aka the tank class) and dealing damage to players who come close to them.

PVE classes for farming the best - DG boss runs are PU and SW and full runs are WH, SE, and PU. ME for PVE is only good in a PT with others. The CB can be good at farming but mostly has to do full runs to finish a DG.

PVP class - all depends on what you like to do. DEs are great at letting a group of players hit them and with a ME that isn't being attacked the DE can survive anything along with the WH. SE's are often needed to keep the SW from getting close to the ME. ME's needed to buff and heal players. PU to do high damage and tank down the WH and DE or really any class quickly before they get healed by the ME.

So, pick your poison each one players will say are too OP or too nerfed depending on who controls which character and what they are doing. Players hate SW's who have high damage, but those that have high damage have low protections because they didn't want to sacrifice damage for very little protection and it can suit them well. DE can be so tanky which players complain about because a group of players can't kill it even if it doesn't have a support ME, but their attacks are weak that they can't kill others. So, when it comes to choosing one character over another, a lot of it is how you play it and how others play theirs.  

• 2 months later...

I think the question is they want to know how to setup and play all classes... This could take a great deal of time to break down each class and tell you how to play each....

As each class has different ways they can be played, it is difficult to tell you specifically how each should be setup and played. With that being stated, as GoddessSand pointed out each class has a more specific role persay. So your DPS classes SW, PU, SE mainly would be setup using EVA, Crit Rate, Crit Power mainly.... ME is the only healing class so it would need survivability, so using crit void is one option there or some will do a HP build... Depends alot on if you are going PVP or PVE mainly though. CB DE n WH are your tank type classes thus can be setup heavy tank or a mix.... These three in particular you could go into great detail on the many varied setups you could pick from, but ACC, CHA ACC, are good for making sure your attacks land, your pulls are effective, and your debuffs land.... Crit Void, HP, are also options in the tanky side of things. 

There are some guides people have posted over the many years VGN has had SB running. Hard to point you to literally every link that has been put up as a thread, so if you look on this section of the forums you can locate some guides for each class.

Guides & Tutorials - Vendetta Gaming Network Forums (vendettagn.com)