Can the "VOID" statistic reduce damage per chakra?.

u66a5t9cuqdw

Just know when it comes to the Chakra resistance that each chakra atk type will need it's own resistance value.

These types of attacks can also cause the player to be hit with certain side effects depending on the skills used. If a player resist the entire ch-atk I believe that these side effects may or may not work as well. Not really sure because I'm SW's are more for Ch-eva than Ch-resist, where if a ch-atk is evaded with ch-eva the stuns, disables, and reduced move speed also don't effect the player.

Gravity - stuns players so they can't move and sometimes unable to use skills.
Voltage - can disable a player from using skills
Particle - usually a high damage atk
Atomic - can reduce movement speed

Though some skills were altered with a chakra atk type different to normal side effects. Like the SW Epona comes with a gravity atk that will reduce a player's move speed instead of it being an atomic atk. Also, if you watch the damage list and find that one atk had a side effect different than normal it could be that the player is using a skill stone that causes different side effects as well.

Lastly, pulls from the WH and CB are all physical attacks and can be avoided with eva, though I doubt a player can naturally have high enough void/def to keep from getting pulled by others just because those are skills that are not normally enhanced through jewels or randoms.

• Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 10:13 AM, GoddessSand said:

Though some skills were altered with a chakra atk type different to normal side effects. Like the SW Epona comes with a gravity atk that will reduce a player's move speed instead of it being an atomic atk. 

This is no longer true 

Lastly, pulls from the WH and CB are all physical attacks and can be avoided with eva, though I doubt a player can naturally have high enough void/def to keep from getting pulled by others just because those are skills that are not normally enhanced through jewels or randoms.  This paragraph doesn't make sense

Responses in red

• Like 1

On 9/12/2021 at 1:13 PM, GoddessSand said:

Lastly, pulls from the WH and CB are all physical attacks and can be avoided with eva, though I doubt a player can naturally have high enough void/def to keep from getting pulled by others just because those are skills that are not normally enhanced through jewels or randoms.

Uhn... I have played more to the WH and as far as I know, the WH depends more on the ATKs per chakra than on the normal ATKs, in their gravity skills they reduce defense, ATK power (Crit. Rate and Crit-ATK) and chakra resistance so you need Ch-ACC, Ch-ATK or Crit. Rate.

9 hours ago, u66a5t9cuqdw said:

Uhn... I have played more to the WH and as far as I know, the WH depends more on the ATKs per chakra than on the normal ATKs, in their gravity skills they reduce defense, ATK power (Crit. Rate and Crit-ATK) and chakra resistance so you need Ch-ACC, Ch-ATK or Crit. Rate.

I am talking about pulls. Those require the WH to have high enough Acc to pull somebody that can counter their eva. I wasn't sure if pulls can be avoided by high enough void or def to where if the attacks don't land does the pull still happen? You can still have a possibility of landing a stun/disable on a player with Ch-acc, but I'm not sure you can avoid a stun/disable even with high enough ch-resist to resist the attack.

15 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Wow, so only those with high ch-eva/eva can avoid the status of the effect. Ch-eva for stuns and disables and eva for pulls.

5 hours ago, Norleras said:

Think the confusion is whenever we evade a ch-atk, the system states "Resist" instead of "Miss"

Yeah, it is confusing to read ''Resist'' instead of ''Miss''

Hello, As far as i have noticed the workings of stats in this game.

• def is related to base atk and void is related atk %
  • eva = acc, its either u get hit or "miss" by physical atk as well as pull since pulling is a "physical" action
  • cheva= ch-acc, its for the chdmg hit or "resist(same as miss)", stun and disable as well as debuffs of all form
  • ch resist= ch dmg and can only reduce the ch dmg u recieve but not the duration of the debuffs or stuns, only time stuns, disable and debuffs are reduces is cuz of the level difference and i think thats abt 1level to 0.5-1 sec difference.
  • Like 1

On 9/23/2021 at 9:14 AM, Grace213 said:

Hello, As far as i have noticed the workings of stats in this game.

• def is related to base atk and void is related atk % Not exactly.  Def is applied after Void.  And Void is applied after the base atk and Atk% calculations.
  • eva = acc, its either u get hit or "miss" by physical atk as well as pull since pulling is a "physical" action
  • cheva= ch-acc, its for the chdmg hit or "resist(same as miss)", stun and disable as well as debuffs of all form
  • ch resist= ch dmg and can only reduce the ch dmg u recieve but not the duration of the debuffs or stuns, only time stuns, disable and debuffs are reduces is cuz of the level difference and i think thats abt 1level to 0.5-1 sec difference.

Response in red