Eden Eternal access violation - I can't open the game

vitam

1 hour ago, MrDoudou said:

This issue is caused by the patcher not being able to connect to its node. This shouldn't effect your gameplay other than not being able to patch the client. You can attempt to fix this by reopening the patcher or flushing your DNS then opening the patcher again.

The error appears and the game doesn't open. Are they not related? What could I do for the game to open?

Reopening the patcher didn't work, flushing DNS through the ipconfig /flushdns also didn't change the situation.

What puzzles me is that I was able to open it in the same computer and network once before.

Since the game windows doesn't even open, does that mean I have a problem with my installation, or could it be connection/network?

I tried connecting my computer directly into the ISP device, without the router in-between. It did not make any difference.

I also tried on a virtual machine running Windows 7. Unlike on my host machine, game started to open, but soon crashed due to graphic driver incompatibility. I tried installing guest additions, directx 9 and updating drivers on the VM, but it didn't help.