SBlauncher doesn't work

lSinsl

• VGN GM

As Bash mentioned in the chat box, the fix for it is currently being uploaded but may take a couple hours.

I'd suggest checking back at around midnight UTC. (Upload is giving us an estimated time of ~2 hours, 30 minutes)

Sorry about the issues everyone, new servers, new issues - that should be sorted shortly!

3 hours ago, lSinsl said:

I was redownloaded maybe 5 times. and i was searched forum. i think i tired all thing what i can

-it's fixed. deleted all related file of SB and redownload install file then work

So I have reinstalled SBlauncher. after downloading the game, the update doesn't get done and nothing happens ... Stops ... So what now? https://gyazo.com/a4270cacee428087ec4ad21c2c259059

• VGN GM
3 hours ago, lSinsl said:

Btw now my client cannot finish unpacking.

I was redownloaded maybe 5 times. and i was searched forum. i think i tired all thing what i can.

You may want to delete everything inside your client folder except the "SBLauncher.exe" then run the patcher again and allow it to fully patch. This more than likely will fix this if you're experiencing this still.

1 hour ago, NirvanaLaira said:

There is no improvement. There is still the same problem. First it downloads the game, then it checks the files and does the update but the update stops at this point ---> https://gyazo.com/2ab41df7bb8006f193904fbbbe166871 and won't download any more. What do I do with it? I would like to finally play

my situation is exactly same. i trying now what bash told few times. but still dosen't work

• 2 months later...
On 12/10/2021 at 9:58 PM, XandeR said:

Hello,

I cannot start the SB game after login and pressing the play button. I verified the game, but still, the X icon opens in the tray and ... nothing happens.

Yesterday it worked without problems.

What i can do?

Thanks.

It is useful to configure your DNS to use the "Google Public DNS"