Guilds in TW and other problems

I.G

always the same thing and the cycle repeats itself, when it's 20-30 player on tw killing weak people it's ok, after people show up for PVP "WE ARE GUILD PVE" I respect garden players a lot and I like them, but I see that it's decided they put alt of leader not to straighten the sides, That I see it as a joke hahaha

Kiss guys ❤️

3 minutes ago, Psion's Booper said:

Você é odiado por outros motivos, não coloque seu negócio em tópicos desnecessários CORUJAU.

Anywho. Como foi mencionado acima. Territory War não se limita a  guildas baseadas em PvE ou PvP . Eu literalmente acabei de dizer que QUALQUER UM DE QUALQUER GUILD pode participar da Guerra Territorial. Lamento que você não tenha conseguido ler ou entender isso. Se você deseja incendiar uma base de guilda do que acontece DENTRO da Guerra Territorial, você está mais do que livre para postar 
aqui . Isso o levará direto para a seção Banter dos fóruns aos quais essa postagem pertence.

Minha postagem explica explicitamente as principais entradas / saídas da guerra territorial.

.. Além disso, nunca tivemos duas festas completas. Como acima mencionado. 12 pessoas em um bom dia. Uma festa principal, uma pequena festa paralela. 

Jordan respondeu para você. Você apenas decidiu ignorar isso. E também ignorou as pessoas que citaram o que Jordan disse. Talvez você deva rolar para cima e reler o que foi postado. ovo ;; Você realmente obteve uma resposta muito rapidamente, você deveria estar .. feliz. oo

what's the use of other guilds entering TW without gear or players, if there's no way to go against the garden... well modest part so far, why the devastation they took was great, I even wanted to ask so in shock?

5 minutes ago, I.G said:

what's the use of other guilds entering TW without gear or players

TW Quest, kill leeching, potential tw leeching from capped guilds

but I see that it's decided they put alt of leader not to straighten the sides, That I see it as a joke hahah

....Andrea..isn't an alt.. whewlordt we goin downhill 

..Dafuq was this thread about again—oh right. PvP with guilds and territory war. . . 

• VGN GM
20 minutes ago, I.G said:

spoke spoke and said nothing congratulations, I don't insult anything or anyone I just say what happens in the game, and you know what's funny? 3 players from the garden 0 staff, conversation among those who think LF Staff here

17 minutes ago, I.G said:

Not to mention Jordan just explained why and didn't say the final word on everything, knowing he's not even participating in the discussion at hand.

I don't know what you're talking about I was pretty clear with my answer.

We've had it the way you wanted, people cried unfair so I put it back to how it was with the option for people to mutually agree what is fair and then request me together.

Rather than sit here and argue with the Garden players about what ever point you are trying to make why don't you instead talk to the leader and discuss the possibility of side's being set.

As my decision has already been state and this has already been discussed already I will not be responding to this post unless I see something else of importance or something new that needs to be covered.

My Final Decision (Since apparently I wasn't clear that it was):

9 hours ago, Jordan said:

We have done this in the past but this tends to make the weaker guild of the two quit or merge with smaller guilds or cause some sort of drama calling me bias.

So I decided to not change the system anymore unless the two guild leaders provide consent on the decision.

• Like 2

When I said Algorithm, I meant as in the system being able to detect number of individuals who "last logged in" and "go into PvP instances", so the system will then pit the "highest PvP active" guilds against each other.
Now if said magical algorithm exists, this discussion wud be resolved, for quite a while too. However, I seriously dont know how a game this old can be made to do something like this, this is a tad bit too advanced to code on an engine this outdated, imho.

Now, we cud make the GM just manual some of the team-assigning, but the issue is, guilds appear, die, revive, fade again in very short time frames, almost comet like, it pops up, shines, and disappears shortly after.
With the amount of QoL we need to funnel into this game just to fix some of the dumb crap Aeria and XLegend did, even if we did "fix" PvP, I get the feeling new problems or bugs will just spring up, idek if this worth it.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

I don't know what you're talking about I was pretty clear with my answer.

We've had it the way you wanted, people cried unfair so I put it back to how it was with the option for people to mutually agree what is fair and then request me together.

Rather than sit here and argue with the Garden players about what ever point you are trying to make why don't you instead talk to the leader and discuss the possibility of side's being set.

As my decision has already been state and this has already been discussed already I will not be responding to this post unless I see something else of importance or something new that needs to be covered.

My Final Decision (Since apparently I wasn't clear that it was):

clear maybe but, not specific, failing to do something you know is right to please a minority... for fear of being judged? Congratulations, beautiful staff, continue keeping the game rotten as it is that amazing things will happen like other edens. Talking between the leaders is out of the question for the simple fact that whoever is on top using the game's flaws will never agree to repair the flaw and follow, because they know they will fail, like they fail, good luck with the minority and the game.

.unknown.png?width=616&height=468

Kindly send your regards to Thy, By IG - tsc. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, I.G said:

what do you mean by ''guild with intentions to be a guild''? the purpose of a guild is based on its foundation, as i created this guild for pvp, we will do pvp until the purpose changes, there is no such thing as ''just pvp or just pve'' people do what they want so we want pvp, guild members want pvp, don't play in a tw, don't break crystals and then leave, right? It's not enough to press 3 buttons on a pve with repeated content and exit the game, so if other guilds like running the aven, stay in a bank full of bugs in the game, about to enter the game talking nonsense on request, take the picture of a doll and quit the game, but my players want to do pvp, not just show their clothes or fashion on the aven.

if the guild says it's pve, it doesn't play tw and that's it, it doesn't enter tw with double the number of players for lose.

PvE player needs to do pvp, so they get war stones for cape archivments and rank.
They still can do it since they want to.

Most of recent merge guilds just live for 3-4 months or less, and they split or quit.
I really love play with Losque and Locsta but i know sometimes when they call me will be 30 min pvp and done, that's all.
When i asked join garden was just because i know garden will be there forever , until server dies, max being leader or not, that's because they are players not fighters only.
PvE players can join TW whenever they wants, and they will win it vs yall since they are friends as i mentioned many times.
They play laughing on the crystal and making fun of each other, i know that cuz i was there for a moment.
And others guild be like:
FOCUS JIN, FOCUS REMEMBER, FOCUS SHAKU, FOCUZ PZIONZ, FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS, this kills the player conection with guild, and makes 30 min be more painful than failing into HoO and spend 30 min on single boss.
Why? cuz that's now game majority purpose.
Look to actual moment , theres no pvp, and game still good...
Why???
Jordan's content bring us inside the game more than before, pve content is amazing and take our time, ok i know is stressful sometimes, then we just quit and rest, later i do that.
PvP isn't eden majority and will never be, unbalanced 61 classes with OP items and unbalanced mechanics.

Jordan is right not doing that, not only by our old history, but for what will happen in 2-3 weeks of losing agains non pvp guild with non perfect fighters.
Be nice to urself bro and find one way to give the same feeling of fighting on tw/gvg , inside any other place.
TA is good for u, go there , slay people, get 1st rank, make it annoying for them and good for u.
Or just go elysian with ur own friends and fight against eachother.

10 Years playing eden , 6 years into VGN, and just 1 year ago i understand, Eden is more than just 30 min.
Have fun and pls lock this topic.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, I.G said:

clear maybe but, not specific, failing to do something you know is right to please a minority... for fear of being judged? Congratulations, beautiful staff, continue keeping the game rotten as it is that amazing things will happen like other edens. Talking between the leaders is out of the question for the simple fact that whoever is on top using the game's flaws will never agree to repair the flaw and follow, because they know they will fail, like they fail, good luck with the minority and the game.

At this point you're spouting complete nonsense and it's making you look not only bad, but like a child as well. And this is coming from me of all people. You want to post your win of GvG..Congratulations?

Garden is a PvE guild and has lasted much longer than the 3 different guilds that you merged with for PvP ReAsOnS. The other two died because of internal dramas that, seemingly, you still have not fixed. I don't understand why you feel the need to derail your own forum post but this is exactly why it needs to be locked.

Please, get over yourself in thinking that your interests fully benefit the server when no one from your guild but Covenant (who, by the way, did not contribute to your original post at all) commented and posted. Instead, you keep trying to prove some kind of point that the pvp system is corrupt when it's actually in favor of most guilds. The sides aren't set and thus the game is rotten. Garden is PvE. It's been said a number of times now. Just because people are in Territory War and they want to fight for SALARY doesn't mean they are hardcore PvP mains.

If you REALLY want PvP, then split Hated (IndigoChildren 2.0) up and make pvp out of that. You've gotten enough people to do that. Why not make mini guilds  and try to make the game fun for yourselves if you're so FOCUSED on wanting to do PvP to begin with??

Literally none of you dared to do so. Why? Because you are all together with a common goal: fight fight fight Garden. We have to win! Fighto!  But I digress. 

At the end of the day, the point is. Get over yourself. The game does NOT circle around you and your petty guild. Nor will it Ever. If Garden's leader does not want to have set sides, then bite the bullet and keep doing what you've been doing—leave and rejoin guilds repeatedly so you can keep potentially fighting "PvP" guildes by off-chance. 

I will not say any thing further in this thread because at this point you've done nothing but:

• Ignore the Staff's initial post, then spout about the staff not being present.
  • Spout complete nonsense about people who make clear ass points (You even went and said Jordan's point wasn't clear . .  Which is a rare find, because typically he is precise.)
  • Go on about how the game is rotten when the game is actually coded in favor of the general population.
  • Make yourself look like a fool by completely disregarding actual-factual statements and saying they don't matter because it's not staff (that, by the way, you disregarded yourself)...

There is so much more that I could complain about when it comes to this game and it'd be more worthwhile than this. You said LF> Staff to respond I say LF> Staff to lock this )o)

Please, do yourself a favor and just don't post further. =.=

-Judgement

• Like 1

1 hour ago, I.G said:

I think you forget that in the past Garden agreed to EVERY other guild's whims of wanting FIXED sides, this has been the ONLY time that the majority of our guild refuse to agree to it and for good reason. 

Jordan has stated and said it twice now, he will not fix teams without consent of both guild leaders and rightfully so because it's weight that is put on both guilds because of being the only competitive PvP guilds. if one guild cannot go then someone's going to get upset either way about that so it will just repeat history again and again.
This was his choice as well as the majority of ours; and you keep forcing it to be your choice when it doesn't involve just you, it involves EVERYONE OF BOTH guilds.

You can't berate and force people to stay out of PvP. You claim your guild is PvP main, yet you claim that you're mostly under geared and yet you want under geared out of TW? 🤔 

I think you need to learn some respect for others and find some new things to do with your time, PvP is only 30m out of 24hrs of a day, go outside, sir.

This is also my last post, it's not worth my time anymore.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Psion's Booper said:

At this point you're spouting complete nonsense and it's making you look not only bad, but like a child as well. And this is coming from me of all people. You want to post your win of GvG..Congratulations?

Garden is a PvE guild and has lasted much longer than the 3 different guilds that you merged with for PvP ReAsOnS. The other two died because of internal dramas that, seemingly, you still have not fixed. I don't understand why you feel the need to derail your own forum post but this is exactly why it needs to be locked.

Please, get over yourself in thinking that your interests fully benefit the server when no one from your guild but Covenant (who, by the way, did not contribute to your original post at all) commented and posted. Instead, you keep trying to prove some kind of point that the pvp system is corrupt when it's actually in favor of most guilds. The sides aren't set and thus the game is rotten. Garden is PvE. It's been said a number of times now. Just because people are in Territory War and they want to fight for SALARY doesn't mean they are hardcore PvP mains.

If you REALLY want PvP, then split Hated (IndigoChildren 2.0) up and make pvp out of that. You've gotten enough people to do that. Why not make mini guilds  and try to make the game fun for yourselves if you're so FOCUSED on wanting to do PvP to begin with??

Literally none of you dared to do so. Why? Because you are all together with a common goal: fight fight fight Garden. We have to win! Fighto!  But I digress. 

At the end of the day, the point is. Get over yourself. The game does NOT circle around you and your petty guild. Nor will it Ever. If Garden's leader does not want to have set sides, then bite the bullet and keep doing what you've been doing—leave and rejoin guilds repeatedly so you can keep potentially fighting "PvP" guildes by off-chance. 

I will not say any thing further in this thread because at this point you've done nothing but:

• Ignore the Staff's initial post, then spout about the staff not being present.
  • Spout complete nonsense about people who make clear ass points (You even went and said Jordan's point wasn't clear . .  Which is a rare find, because typically he is precise.)
  • Go on about how the game is rotten when the game is actually coded in favor of the general population.
  • Make yourself look like a fool by completely disregarding actual-factual statements and saying they don't matter because it's not staff (that, by the way, you disregarded yourself)...

There is so much more that I could complain about when it comes to this game and it'd be more worthwhile than this. You said LF> Staff to respond I say LF> Staff to lock this )o)

Please, do yourself a favor and just don't post further. =.=

-Judgement

this guild lasted for the simple reason that it didn't have players in the game, because as far as I remember... when pvp was real pvp, we didn't even hear about garden but, congratulations, what you achieve in pvp in years we can in days . and while the victory at gvg... it's because there's no way to fall on the same team, so it's probably going to be that for quite some time.

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, Rin said:

Nova atividade quente após o fim dos 30 minutos de diversão, experimente!

Tipos de grama que você pode plantar em seu quintal |  Spirit In Business

Are you kidding me? kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk, at least you have good taste in jokes. 

9 minutes ago, I.G said:

this guild lasted for the simple reason that it didn't have players in the game, because as far as I remember... when pvp was real pvp, we didn't even hear about garden but, congratulations, what you achieve in pvp in years we can in days . and while the victory at gvg... it's because there's no way to fall on the same team, so it's probably going to be that for quite some time.

Not the first time we lost, won't be the last time. Congratulations though I guess? Nobody really cares lol. Hope we're done now, this thread's purpose is finished. Have a good night, see you around in-game. 👌

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nanami said:

Eu acho que você esqueceu que no passado Garden concordou com os caprichos de TODAS as outras guildas de querer lados FIXOS, esta foi a ÚNICA vez que a maioria de nossa guilda se recusou a concordar com isso e por um bom motivo. 

Jordan afirmou e disse isso duas vezes agora, ele não irá consertar times sem o consentimento de ambos os líderes da guilda e com razão, porque é o peso que é colocado em ambas as guildas por serem as únicas guildas PvP competitivas. se uma guilda não puder ir, então alguém ficará chateado de qualquer maneira com isso, então ela apenas repetirá a história de novo e de novo.
Esta foi sua escolha, assim como a maioria das nossas; e você continua forçando a escolha quando não envolve apenas você, mas envolve TODOS DE AMBAS as guildas.

Você não pode repreender e forçar as pessoas a ficarem fora do PvP.Você afirma que sua guilda é PvP principal, mas afirma que está basicamente com menos de equipamento e ainda assim quer com menos de TW? 🤔 

Eu acho que você precisa aprender a respeitar os outros e encontrar algumas coisas novas para fazer com seu tempo, o PvP é apenas 30m em 24 horas de um dia, vá lá fora, senhor.

Esse também é meu último post, não vale mais a pena meu tempo.

it's not a question of being the main guild or not, we just want balance, if you understand that word around here