Guilds in TW and other problems

I.G

Could you put the only two guilds that play pvp (and with active members) of eden so they can always fall on the opposite side of TW or not? Because besides the game being boring, nothing new, the only form of "fun" would be the pvp game, but it doesn't work well... unbalanced classes, game problems, lack of players, monopolies, a lot of unresolved issues , do we have to deal with only 2 guilds of the same team on tw? Complicated there ... I await response and solution, thank you in advance.

• Thanks 1

• VGN GM

We have done this in the past but this tends to make the weaker guild of the two quit or merge with smaller guilds or cause some sort of drama calling me bias.

So I decided to not change the system anymore unless the two guild leaders provide consent on the decision.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

Já fizemos isso no passado, mas isso tende a fazer a guilda mais fraca das duas desistir ou se fundir com guildas menores ou causar algum tipo de drama me chamando de preconceito.

Portanto, decidi não mudar mais o sistema, a menos que os dois líderes da guilda dessem consentimento sobre a decisão.

brother ... it is not up to any leader, it is up to you, staff, GS, GM, ADM, game owner to assess the situation and take a measure that pleases both, thinking about the quality of life within the game in relation to this, if there are only 2 active pvp guilds at the moment, any living being who thinks will know that the two cannot fall on the same team, if they fall as is happening, there is no pvp, there is no competitiveness, there is no game...

• Confused 1

i like idead of reviving pvp, but for this must exist guild with intentions to be a guild , not to fight TW or GvG, point of Indigo died was about recruit people just for pvp, and we all here know eden players have too much problems with each other.
No isn't worth make decided queue for TW , Garden is the only guild with their own purposes and pvp, other guilds just ignore it.
I'm Ohana member and i know there's no chance turning ohana into pvp, since they get much more happier trolling in aven for 30 min than spam clicking and running for 30 min.

Sadly i miss time that guild really wanted to be guilds, not just 30 members for 30 mins.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, I.G said:

to assess the situation and take a measure that pleases both

You shouldn't speak for other people when you don't know how they feel. As someone in Garden, I would rather not have sides set to put us against a guild that merged to twice our numbers just to win PvP. I know others in my guild that also feel the same way. We gave in and tried it last time vs. IndigoChildren and that was dead after two weeks. Sorry if that's not your idea of fun, but as said before, it's been done many times in the past and just doesn't work. Guilds that merge just for the sake of winning PvP don't last.

• Like 5
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, infecttado said:

i like idead of reviving pvp, but for this must exist guild with intentions to be a guild , not to fight TW or GvG, point of Indigo died was about recruit people just for pvp, and we all here know eden players have too much problems with each other.
No isn't worth make decided queue for TW , Garden is the only guild with their own purposes and pvp, other guilds just ignore it.
I'm Ohana member and i know there's no chance turning ohana into pvp, since they get much more happier trolling in aven for 30 min than spam clicking and running for 30 min.

Sadly i miss time that guild really wanted to be guilds, not just 30 members for 30 mins.

what do you mean by ''guild with intentions to be a guild''? the purpose of a guild is based on its foundation, as i created this guild for pvp, we will do pvp until the purpose changes, there is no such thing as ''just pvp or just pve'' people do what they want so we want pvp, guild members want pvp, don't play in a tw, don't break crystals and then leave, right? It's not enough to press 3 buttons on a pve with repeated content and exit the game, so if other guilds like running the aven, stay in a bank full of bugs in the game, about to enter the game talking nonsense on request, take the picture of a doll and quit the game, but my players want to do pvp, not just show their clothes or fashion on the aven.

if the guild says it's pve, it doesn't play tw and that's it, it doesn't enter tw with double the number of players for lose.

• Confused 2

48 minutes ago, Rin said:

You shouldn't speak for other people when you don't know how they feel. As someone in Garden, I would rather not have sides set to put us against a guild that merged to twice our numbers just to win PvP. I know others in my guild that also feel the same way. We gave in and tried it last time vs. IndigoChildren and that was dead after two weeks. Sorry if that's not your idea of fun, but as said before, it's been done many times in the past and just doesn't work. Guilds that merge just for the sake of winning PvP don't last.

maybe you're right, but... who cares? uncertainty is what makes the game, you don't know if you will catch an alpaca in the middle of the day or not, or if the guild will last 1 day 2 months or years, what matters is to do it right. and two guilds with pvp potential to fall on the same team is wrong, in a game that doesn't have enough players willing to make a good pvp in my opinion and in many of my guild members.

• Confused 2

12 minutes ago, I.G said:

maybe you're right, but... who cares? uncertainty is what makes the game, you don't know if you will catch an alpaca in the middle of the day or not, or if the guild will last 1 day 2 months or years, what matters is to do it right. and two guilds with pvp potential to fall on the same team is wrong, in a game that doesn't have enough players willing to make a good pvp in my opinion and in many of my guild members.

If Hated does live longer than the others then that's great, I'm happy for you guys. There's nothing wrong with sides not being set though, "doing it right" would be keeping sides random as they are, as they were never meant to be set in the first place.

What a lot of people seem to forget is that Garden is a PvE guild first and foremost. It doesn't exist just for PvP, and people here care for more than just PvP. We have PvP players, but that isn't the guild's focus and never has been. There's more to the game than just TWs. I'm sorry if that's all your guild cares about, but that's not us. Anyone who has been in Garden knows this, and sure it's frustrated some people to the point of leaving but that's how it is. We won't agree to set sides, so this thread is finished.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

33 minutes ago, Rin said:

If Hated does live longer than the others then that's great, I'm happy for you guys. There's nothing wrong with sides not being set though, "doing it right" would be keeping sides random as they are, as they were never meant to be set in the first place.

What a lot of people seem to forget is that Garden is a PvE guild first and foremost. It doesn't exist just for PvP, and people here care for more than just PvP. We have PvP players, but that isn't the guild's focus and never has been. There's more to the game than just TWs. I'm sorry if that's all your guild cares about, but that's not us. Anyone who has been in Garden knows this, and sure it's frustrated some people to the point of leaving but that's how it is. We won't agree to set sides, so this thread is finished.

I know you hide behind the amount of players and glitches in the game but ... my conversation here is not whether you will accept or not, I created this to talk to the staff, who are above you

• Confused 2

7 minutes ago, I.G said:

I know you hide behind the amount of players and glitches in the game but ... my conversation here is not whether you will accept or not, I created this to talk to the staff, who are above you

1. You outnumber us?
2. The staff told you:

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

So I decided to not change the system anymore unless the two guild leaders provide consent on the decision.

We don't agree to it, therefore it won't happen. Sorry.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

unknown.png

"We are not pvp guild" what are you doing in tw and gvg?, to be winning by numbers in a crude way like that, without even trying because they know they're going to be suffocated, and on top of that, relying on baseless excuses?

• Confused 2

11 minutes ago, I.G said:

unknown.png

"We are not pvp guild" what are you doing in tw and gvg?, to be winning by numbers in a crude way like that, without even trying because they know they're going to be suffocated, and on top of that, relying on baseless excuses?

1 hour ago, Rin said:

We have PvP players, but that isn't the guild's focus and never has been.

We still PvP, we just don't exist only for PvP. As infecttado said:

4 hours ago, infecttado said:

Garden is the only guild with their own purposes and pvp, other guilds just ignore it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9 minutes ago, I.G said:

I said it's not up to you to decide, it's up to the staff

7 hours ago, Jordan said:

He already did, you just refuse to accept it because you can't stand not getting what you want. Grow up lol. Stop throwing temper tantrums like this when you don't get what you want, you aren't 5. 

hylMlVx.png

P.S. "Hiding behind the amount of players" btw 🤔
ZnkigPM.png

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Rin said:

We still PvP, we just don't exist only for PvP. As infecttado said:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He already did, you just refuse to accept it because you can't stand not getting what you want. Grow up lol. Stop throwing temper tantrums like this when you don't get what you want, you aren't 5. 

hylMlVx.png

one player's actions don't condemn the whole guild, so you have to solve those problems that are wrong and not solved by players who make things difficult like... you.
The issue here is not to get something we want or not, but to do it right, as any thinking being said, will you know it's wrong, you can't win fair? try to be good... if you say guild pve but enter pvp in weight... when they lose they retreat to their corners and stay silent, they avoid talking between pt and even sell items, when they win they talk a lot shit, can't you see there's something wrong with that?
Does your inability outweigh your desire to be good at the game and do something that's right?

• Confused 2

one player's actions don't condemn the whole guild

They don't, but you're acting the same here. The GM told you his stance on it, and you went "no it's up to you!!!"

The issue here is not to get something we want or not, but to do it right, as any thinking being said, will you know it's wrong, you can't win fair? try to be good... if you say guild pve but enter pvp in weight... when they lose they retreat to their corners and stay silent, they avoid talking between pt and even sell items, when they win they talk a lot shit, can't you see there's something wrong with that?
Does your inability outweigh your desire to be good at the game and do something that's right?

Just because something is right to you doesn't mean it's right to us, you can't force your ideals on other people. We don't want sides set. Period. End of story, end of thread. It won't happen, deal with it.

• Like 2

1. The GM has already spoken about fixed teams, continuing on like this in a rampage is absolutely absurd and pointless. You guys have already PM'd two of our guild members today, telling us to tell our "leader" to fix teams, can you not take the hint? We've already done that for you guys in the past as IndigoChildren which fell to pieces in 2 weeks. 
2. We are a PVE MAIN GUILD, PVP IS NOT PRIORITY. We do PvP for fun and your precious guild member RikoudoPain knows that very well since he was once one of Garden's PvP officers. The fact you guys continue to push like this just shows you have 0 respect for our guild and the GMs say.
3. I don't know if you can count, but we average 10-15 players for TW on a good day where as your guild averages 15-20 consistently on a daily basis. 
If anyone is hiding behind players, it isn't us. We've come to PvP win or lose, tried to our heart's content and did what we thought was fun for us on those days. 
Example: Last Sunday's GvG.
ZnkigPM.png
Example: Today's Territory War.
unknown.png

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Nanami said:

1. O GM já falou em times fixos, continuar assim enlouquecido é absolutamente absurdo e sem sentido. Vocês já enviaram PM a dois membros da nossa guilda hoje, nos dizendo para dizer ao nosso "líder" para consertar as equipes, vocês não entendem? Já fizemos isso por vocês no passado, como IndigoChildren, que se despedaçou em 2 semanas. 
2. Somos um PVE PRINCIPAL GUILD, PVP NÃO É PRIORIDADE.  Fazemos PvP para se divertir e seu precioso membro da guilda RikoudoPain sabe disso muito bem, já que ele já foi um dos oficiais PvP de Garden. O fato de vocês continuarem a empurrar assim apenas mostra que vocês têm 0 respeito por nossa guilda e os GMs dizem.
Não sei se você pode contar, mas temos uma média de 10-15 jogadores para TW em um dia bom, enquanto sua guilda tem uma média de 15-20 consistentemente em uma base diária. 
Se alguém está se escondendo atrás dos jogadores, não somos nós. Viemos para o PvP ganhando ou perdendo, tentamos o que quiséssemos e fizemos o que pensávamos ser divertido para nós naquela época. 
Exemplo: GvG do último domingo.
ZnkigPM.png
Exemplo: Guerra Territorial de hoje.
desconhecido.png

Why don't they show the end of gvg? and the TW that had 2 pt + cap against our guild that only has 1 pt main and 1 cap?, they didn't come in today because they knew they wouldn't have pvp.

• Confused 1

21 minutes ago, Rin said:

Eles não fazem isso, mas você está agindo da mesma forma aqui. O GM disse a você sua posição sobre isso, e você disse "não, depende de você !!!"

Só porque algo é certo para você não significa que seja certo para nós, você não pode impor seus ideais a outras pessoas. Não queremos lados definidos. Período. Fim da história, fim da linha. Não vai acontecer, lide com isso.

and I already said man, the final voice is the staff you don't ask for anything, don't worry and give more excuses to be refuted

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, I.G said:

Por que eles não mostram o fim do gvg? e o TW que tinha 2 pt + cap contra nossa guilda que só tem 1 pt principal e 1 cap ?, eles não vieram hoje porque sabiam que não teriam pvp.

empty arguments without nexus, forged excuses full of flaws, win TW not easy without any dispute, if we really were more numerous there would be no game for you from Sunday to Sunday.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

I honestly was going to remain quiet, but you really out here insulting people..when your guild literally does the same thing that you said we do . Kinda weird. But at any rate it was already decided by Jordan (THE GM. STAFF.) himself that he would ONLY set the sides if both Guild Leaders step in and say "Hey we wanna be against <guild>". I have a feeling repeating himself so you actually understand is unnecessary, so we'll try to spoon feed it to you.

With the way Territory War is made, it is geared for:
>Capping
>Kills
> Literally existing, because sometimes the top guild is capped.
—————NOTE: A noteworthy amount of guilds in the past simply went for salary

If you have more points and crystals, you win! All you have to do is ...have more points on the crystals. I'm sorry if this is too hard for you to understand. o-o;

Territory War can be participated by anyone who wants to go in any guild. It is NOT and SHOULD NOT bound by PvP or PvE mains. Sides? It doesn't have to be set. If both pvp guilds are on the same side, then too bad. You can try outcapping them and if you don't outcap then it's GG and try again the next time until you DO outcap them. And since there is a cap of ''3" territories..you'll inevitably get territories so everyone wins something! Literally some Ohana members are found in Territory war getting either clapped or kills—but Ohana is PvE. Are they going to be subjected to the same scrutiny? Probably not. 

It was mentioned that guilds in the past who got set to go against each other spiked drama, blames of bias, and caused smaller pvp guilds to quit/disband/merge (because SOME guilds like to make a situation to where the other side cannot win out of spite. It's happened. I've seen it. Is it funny? No. This is why the system is randomized to begin with).

And if you're going to take the last part literally and try to mention alts on your side then ...simple. Outcap the smaller guild with the 1232134421312 people you now bring to the table. 

If you merge 3~5 guilds (15~30 people in pvp?) into one guild and try to enforce fighting on a guild who, at most, brings 12 people (on a really good day, mind you) then you're an asshole. 15~30 vs 7~12 | That's not fun, it's literally just nothing but fuckery at that point. Some will say "just get more people!" Which is nice to say. There is a mix of reasons as to why this is relatively impossible. Whether if it's your guild literally stealing people from the other (because that exactly what you do), the people recruited needing time to get gear, or if "try to be good" is your answer then shut..up. Reasons above literally tell you plenty.

Guild leads have the say-so. You can spam tickets about wanting pvp to be 'this guild' vs 'that guild' all day you want. Until both leaders say "lets fight", it's not going to happen. Jordan does not want to deal with negative backlash because of what some selfish pvp main like you (who, by the way, can't read apparently . . .) has to say. There's no changing that. 

Okay I go make smoothie now, buh-bye!
-Judgement

• Like 5

I know half of this game hates me for making jokes, but what this guy is doing is wrong exposing a frustrated player, IS GARDEN GUILDA PVE? WHY THEY PUT 2 PTS ON TW AND STILL CAN LOSE TO 1? Here's my point of view. end of this GVG 21 x 28 and of these 28 only 15 were Geared xD

10 minutes ago, Psion&#x27;s Booper said:

Eu honestamente ia ficar quieto, mas você realmente está insultando as pessoas ... quando sua guilda literalmente faz a mesma coisa que você disse que fazemos. Meio estranho. Mas, de qualquer forma  , já foi decidido pelo próprio Jordan (O GM. STAFF.)  Que ele SÓ definiria os lados se ambos os Líderes da Guilda intervissem e dissessem "Ei, queremos ser contra <guild>". Tenho a sensação de que está se repetindo para que você realmente entenda que é desnecessário, então vamos tentar dar de comer a você.

Da forma como a Guerra de Territórios é feita, ela é voltada para:
> Capping
> Kills
> Literalmente existente, porque às vezes a guilda do topo é limitada.
————— NOTA: Uma quantidade notável de guildas no passado simplesmente foi para o salário

Se você tiver mais pontos e cristais, você ganha! Tudo que você precisa fazer é ... ter mais pontos nos cristais. Lamento se isso é muito difícil para você entender. oo;

Territory War pode ser participado por qualquer um que queira entrar em qualquer guilda. Ele NÃO é   e NÃO DEVE ser vinculado aos principais PvP ou  PvE  . Lados? Não precisa ser definido. Se ambas as guildas de pvp estão do mesmo lado, então é uma pena . Você pode tentar outcap deles e se você não outcap, então é GG e tente novamente na próxima vez até que você os outcap. E como há um limite de '' 3"territórios ... você inevitavelmente obterá territórios para que todos ganhem alguma coisa! Literalmente, alguns membros do Ohana são encontrados na guerra de territórios sendo aplaudidos ou mortos, mas Ohana é PvE. Eles serão submetidos ao mesmo escrutínio ? Provavelmente não. 

Foi mencionado que alianças no passado que ficou definido para ir uns contra os outros cravado o drama , culpa de viés , e causou alianças pvp menores para sair / licencia / merge (porque ALGUMAS  alianças gostaria de fazer uma situação para onde o outro lado não pode vencer por despeito . Aconteceu. Já vi. É engraçado? Não. Para começar, é por isso que o sistema é aleatório).

E se você vai levar a última parte literalmente e tentar mencionar coisas do seu lado, então ... simples. Ultrapasse a guilda menor com as 1232134421312 pessoas que você agora traz para a mesa. 

Se você fundir 3 ~ 5 guildas (15 ~ 30 pessoas em PVP?) Em uma guilda e tentar forçar a luta em uma guilda que, no máximo, traga 12 pessoas (em um dia realmente bom, veja bem), então você é um Idiota. 15 ~ 30 vs 7 ~ 12 | Isso não é divertido, é literalmente nada além de merda nesse ponto. Alguns dirão "apenas consiga mais pessoas!" O que é bom dizer. Há uma mistura de razões pelas quais isso é relativamente impossível. Quer seja a sua guilda literalmente roubando pessoas da outra (porque é exatamente isso que você faz), as pessoas recrutadas precisando de tempo para conseguir equipamentos, ou se "tentar ser bom" é a sua resposta, então cale a boca. As razões acima dizem literalmente muito.

Os líderes da guilda têm a palavra. Você pode enviar tíquetes de spam sobre querer que o PVP seja 'esta guilda' contra 'aquela guilda' o dia todo. Até que os dois líderes digam "vamos lutar", isso não vai acontecer. Jordan não quer lidar com reações negativas por causa do que alguns pvp main egoístas como você (que, a propósito, aparentemente não sabem ler ...) tem a dizer. Não há como mudar isso. 

Ok, vou fazer smoothie agora, tchau!
- Julgamento

spoke spoke and said nothing congratulations, I don't insult anything or anyone I just say what happens in the game, and you know what's funny? 3 players from the garden 0 staff, conversation among those who think LF Staff here

• Confused 1

You're hated for other reasons, don't put your business in threads where it's unnecessary CORUJAU.

Anywho. As it was mentioned above. Territory War is not limited to PvE or PvP based guilds. I literally just said ANYONE from ANY GUILD can participate in Territory War. I'm sorry that you couldn't read or understand that. If you wish to flame a guild base of what happens INSIDE Territory War you're more than free to post 
Here. It will take you right to the Banter section of the forums where that post belongs.

My post explicitly does explain the primary ins/outs of territory war.

..Also, we never actually had two full parties. As mentioned above. 12 people on a good day. One main party, small side party. 

1 minute ago, I.G said:

and you know what's funny? 3 players from the garden 0 staff, conversation among those who think LF Staff here

Jordan replied to you. You just decided to ignore it. And also ignored the people who quoted what Jordan said. Maybe you should scroll back up and re-read what was posted. ovo;; You actually got a response very quickly, you should be..happy. o-o

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, I.G said:

falou falou e não disse nada parabéns, eu não insulto nada nem ninguém eu só digo o que acontece no jogo, sabe o que é engraçado? 3 jogadores do jardim 0 staff, conversa entre aqueles que pensam que o staff LF aqui

Not to mention Jordan just explained why and didn't say the final word on everything, knowing he's not even participating in the discussion at hand.