Yellow skills OwO

Maggot

• 3 weeks later...
  • VGN GM

You can't make all skills work like group provoke or the agro will just become mostly random as each time its used, it resets and applys some malice to the target. Plus its not even possible for every skill as skills have a limit to what they can do and how much they can do.

Group provoke glyph doesn't actually improve the Malice of Group Provoke but rather gives the wearer +20% Malice buff (Just typical aeria typo's).

If you wanna hold agro on all tank classes then put on some Malice buffs and aslong as you're not getting super outdamaged you'll be fine.

• VGN GM

Just looked into it and Judgment Storm actually generates more malice than group provoke. It just doesn't reset the targets malice. However, as an example Judgment Storm would likely reset the malice each time the DoT ticks if we changed it which would mean anyone who hits hard will get target priority over the Knight.

• Thanks 1

QwQ, i only wanted aggro works better on other classes, i try add a lot things for improve malice, and dont feel difference, i only can hold mobs with warrior and not everytime, if i wanted have stun imunity for can tank better the mobs i cant cuz i cant do same thing on templar, same if i want not have sleeped