RANK DE LEVEL

xF4T4Lx

Today I join the rich AK "ZERG" :v, I play the "Ñ" I go to "Level" then to "Cyber Blade" and now I see in the position "NUMBER ONE" a CB called "EmiyaChris", how is that possible?
Since I created my CB in 2020 the "CyberBlade" in the position "NUMERO ONE" is "Zaktsu" and nobody can take away that place (Not that I care)
But that "RANK DE LEVEL" works as follows
Once you reach lvl 65 with 100% of EXP and that position is yours forever even if a bug kills you and you stay with 95% of EXP, low "POSITION" and spend 1 year or months, you enter and complete the 5% That they took away you go back to the "POSITION" even if someone else has taken away your "POSITION" and I have tried it with "Nekros" before.
And if "Zaktsu" entered and lost "EXPERIENCE" the first CB should be "Akan" and I "SECOND" (I don't care but "EmiyaChris" passes the data as you did that: v)
Apart from that CB I have never seen and in the "RANK GLOBAL DE LEVEL" it is in the 5 .-. (For more than the one in "POSITION" 5, the one in "POSITION" 6 would go to 5 and so on)

Witch stuff
black magic :v

I leave in Spanish in case you do not understand anything to give it with "Google chrome" (Translate) eye with the google translator not because I trade wrong 1 example what I put above :v

Ingreso hoy al rico AK "ZERG": v, toco la "Ñ" voy a "Nivel" luego a "Cyber Blade" y veo ahora en el puesto "NUMERO UNO" a un CB llamado "EmiyaChris" ¿como es posible eso? 
Desde que cree mi CB en 2020 el "CyberBlade" en el puesto "NUMERO UNO" es "Zaktsu" y nadie puede quitarle ese lugar (No es que me importe)
Pero ese "RANK DE LEVEL" funciona de la siguiente manera
Una ves que llegas al lvl 65 con 100% de EXP ya ese puesto es tuyo para siempre auque te mate un bicho y te quedes con 95% de EXP bajas de "PUESTO" y pasa 1 año o meses, entras y completas el 5% que te quitaron volves al "PUESTO" por mas que otro te haiga quitado tu "PUESTO" ya lo e probado con "Nekros" antes.
Ya si "Zaktsu" entro y perdio "EXPERIENCIA" el primer CB deberia de ser "Akan" y yo "SEGUNDO" (No es que me importe pero "EmiyaChris" pasa la data como hiciste eso :v)
Aparte ese CB no e visto nunca y en el "RANK GLOBAL DE LEVEL" esta en el 5 .-. (Por mas que el que estaba en el "PUESTO" 5 el de "PUESTO" 6 pasaria a 5 y asi sucesivamente) 

Cosas de brujas
magia negra :v

Dejo en español por si no se entiende nada darle con "Google chrome" (Traducir) ojo con el google traductor no porque traduce mal 1 ejmplo lo que puse arriba :v

5 hours ago, xF4T4Lx said:

I forgot to put RP and online time does not matter in "RANK LEVEL" xd

That CB is a witch: v

CB level and rank are 2 different things. Topped ranked CB should be Akan. The top level CB is really a conglomerate of people because level depends on your exp level and not your rank. Since you can be level 65 but not at 100%, then your rank will be based on how much out of 100% experience you have at lvl 65. If your character is at 100% with 50 other players than it really is just a random placement. I mean look at MichelleZ who hasn't played for like a year and yet she's higher up in the level. Level placement really mean jack in this game if you have 100's of players at the same level and same exp % on that level.

3 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

CB level and rank are 2 different things. Topped ranked CB should be Akan. The top level CB is really a conglomerate of people because level depends on your exp level and not your rank. Since you can be level 65 but not at 100%, then your rank will be based on how much out of 100% experience you have at lvl 65. If your character is at 100% with 50 other players than it really is just a random placement. I mean look at MichelleZ who hasn't played for like a year and yet she's higher up in the level. Level placement really mean jack in this game if you have 100's of players at the same level and same exp % on that level.

Well, I say "Rank" to everything that comes out in the "Ñ" xd

That CB that is in the number 1 position on the CB level, it seems to me that it should never have gotten there. I don't know how he managed to beat "Zaktsu". It seems to me that "Akan" or I had a better chance of seeing that place taken from "Zaktsu"

Now in "Rank RP" if "Akan" is N1xd

MichelZ is not random
An example: if MichelZ were number 45 to reach level 65 and 100% of the first 50, that position 45 is not taken away by anyone now if he loses exp and goes down to position 95 and the one who was in position 46 passes 45, months or years pass and he recovers the exp that he lost and will return to position 45 and the one that was in position lvl 45 returns to 46 (this I did with "Nekros and Satoru" (Only in Rank Level CB) in The level The global rank is the same, when I tested my CB it was in the 51 place lvl 65 and 100% exp and when I lost exp, I lowered both the global level and the CB level after recovering the EXP and waiting for the "RANK" to be updated I came back 51 and CB 3

The only way that "Zaktsu" could see lost that place of the CB is that they have released the new limit but have not released it yet maybe with the update of the live server test something changed or that new CB belongs to someone from the staff
What I'm trying to say is that that CB should never appear in position 1 of the CB

37 minutes ago, xF4T4Lx said:

Well, I say "Rank" to everything that comes out in the "Ñ" xd

That CB that is in the number 1 position on the CB level, it seems to me that it should never have gotten there. I don't know how he managed to beat "Zaktsu". It seems to me that "Akan" or I had a better chance of seeing that place taken from "Zaktsu"

Now in "Rank RP" if "Akan" is N1xd

MichelZ is not random
An example: if MichelZ were number 45 to reach level 65 and 100% of the first 50, that position 45 is not taken away by anyone now if he loses exp and goes down to position 95 and the one who was in position 46 passes 45, months or years pass and he recovers the exp that he lost and will return to position 45 and the one that was in position lvl 45 returns to 46 (this I did with "Nekros and Satoru" (Only in Rank Level CB) in The level The global rank is the same, when I tested my CB it was in the 51 place lvl 65 and 100% exp and when I lost exp, I lowered both the global level and the CB level after recovering the EXP and waiting for the "RANK" to be updated I came back 51 and CB 3

The only way that "Zaktsu" could see lost that place of the CB is that they have released the new limit but have not released it yet maybe with the update of the live server test something changed or that new CB belongs to someone from the staff
What I'm trying to say is that that CB should never appear in position 1 of the CB

That maybe right with the level, the the first to reach max level with max % will stay there. However, you lose any exp and your placement on that list will change. Even if you lose exp and go down, when you go back to 100% your will change position. I personally have gone up and down on that list and really don't care about it because it's just a list that says hey look I made it to 65, while the RP list says hey look I farmed RP and made it to the top. Since it's not all done by pvp, there are few players that brag about their rank being all from pvp which I would still have to disagree since they most likely farmed at one point so that they could get a major mech.

Zaktsu stopped farming shortly after reaching archangel because that was his goal and when the CB got nerfed and his partner stopped playing he quit.

10 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

That maybe right with the level, the the first to reach max level with max % will stay there. However, you lose any exp and your placement on that list will change. Even if you lose exp and go down, when you go back to 100% your will change position. I personally have gone up and down on that list and really don't care about it because it's just a list that says hey look I made it to 65, while the RP list says hey look I farmed RP and made it to the top. Since it's not all done by pvp, there are few players that brag about their rank being all from pvp which I would still have to disagree since they most likely farmed at one point so that they could get a major mech.

Zaktsu stopped farming shortly after reaching archangel because that was his goal and when the CB got nerfed and his partner stopped playing he quit.

forget, I don't know how to explain :v that cb which is in position 1 of lvl should never have appeared there