NB at 2am server time

GoddessSand

Not sure if it's all time related or just players stopped showing up, but NB is pretty much like the boss abandoned.

For the past few days it's been a pathetic match. I show up and it's 100% FK and if it stays that way, FK won't get any winning SG replicubes. If 1 RG shows and avoids pvp through hiding on the map, unless FK can kill Aba they lose because RG have less players than FK. So, tried switching to RG maybe bring some pvp in that map and like today all that happens is one particular FK will go afk in a place you can't reach them and wait out the entire BG there. They don't stay up in spawn area but you can't really get to aba while they can and afk there. I'm not sure how it happens but it seems that there are some RG players who avoid the guards on aba even though the FK guards are up.  

How to fix it? change the time, change the length that the portal closes, and find someway to increase players desire to show up either with rewards, loot, or something. I hate switching sides in the middle of that bg because unlike I was able to when I dual logged I can no longer just go to character select with one toon while immediately joining with the other and have to log out completely and log back in with my alt. It's the time it takes to log out and log back in that I request the portal stay open longer.