Halloween Event

GoddessSand

I want to defend the SB team for a second on the getting an event for SB on Halloween done with only having a test server for a month. It's not like they were automatically able to pull this out and test run it with sufficient time to incorporate feedback on what people would like to see from it. I was hopeful for a more complete event, but we probably should look at it from their perspective. Rushed jobs don't create quality work and that's what they were under in creating this event, a time crunch. The other thing we should probably look at is that we don't know their creation tool and features as well as Vivi does, so it's not like we can do it any better. Then there's them working on a game where Vivi had to create her own notes on what to do since the system didn't come with instructions. Lastly, is that they had to upload all the content and creation software into the new server and probably had to deal with the same thing we deal with when we install a fresh copy of Windows or even the game, but needing to tweak everything to a more usable system on how we like it. So, I do say thanks for the event and doing what you can to bring us something other than grinding TT more.

Suggestions if possible to change

Pumpkin Baskets - Drops seems really low from mobs and the bosses. The bosses should have more like 20 of these dropping at a time and not 2 or 3. Mobs should have them drop more frequently.

Candies - Can you reduce the number of pumpkin baskets needed to create the candy to maybe 3? I don't see why they should be as high as they are for how little of a buff that they give. Since it's also a replicube, I really don't like the idea of spending 15 pumpkin baskets on the chance of getting a buff to give my pet more exp when it doesn't need it. 

3 day premium medallion - also reduce this from 100 to maybe more like 30 or 50. These are a 3 day medallion and I don't find the buffs from them all that inspiring to use so many pumpkin baskets on it when they already don't drop very much. I would refuse to spend gold on their purchase from the AH or even cash from item mall to obtain them since it doesn't do all that much. I'd rather spend my gold on a unique grafting tool from another player than pay them for a 3 day premium medallion, cash would be same the same thing. Though I might consider spending 50 pumpkin baskets on the other medallion if it was a 7 day one. Considering these are AP items, I also understand the need to keep them strictly to cash purchases and require higher quantities.

Unique costumes - For players like myself that doesn't see much use for many of these other things, one thing I seek more of are unique costumes for the SW and ME. They don't have to cost too much, but not too little either. Maybe 100 pumpkin baskets or 125. I don't see the some of the newer costumes drop frequent enough let alone for my class to really want to spend my time killing bosses for them or even in BGs that really are just a 1 vs 1 and in many cases for some players still self vs self. I seek 3 specific types that give either eva, ch-eva, or ch-resist so that I can graft rare costumes on them. The limited supply means the limited number of unique grafting tools I need for them and I would also need some more pretty costumes to graft onto them. Though I do keep at least 1 of each kind in their original condition because why mess with their look. Would like a 50 shades of black for SW to keep in original condition.

Unique Lingerie - not really wanting to flood the game with them, but what about adding them to the trade list with an much higher cost of pumpkin baskets so that players can't flood the game with them, but can maybe make a sacrifice of 200 or 250 for some of the these since I have yet to get a tears of the spider queen lingerie.

Mob spawns - What about changing these to spawn for 10 min every 2 or 3 hours? That way more people can be involved with them and they can go through 1 complete wipe and a re spawn before finishing. If you make the timing for them right they can happen during that 2 hour gap between lvl 60+ Second ark and TP? But they would happen so that players can feel like it's something more when there isn't an event DG? If they spawn twice per 3 hour gap, the mobs would still spawn the same amount of time as if it was a 6 hour gap, but more frequent so more people can participate or want to be active more often maybe? 

• Like 1

I'm slowly missing the creativity, motivation to bring something else for this game, and the work of the last events & there are simply no more excuses for that. Im done with all the excuses and hold out.

We know it can be done better.

Requests/Fixes

1. Hoard Monsters HP & DEF is to much, PT without DPS struggle. 
    tTxiGRg.jpg
  2. The number of monsters is too few
  3. More Baskets should be added to Hoard
  4. Boss at 16:20  dont Spawn
  5. Crimson Spider mini boss 18:00 dont Spawn
  6. 24:00 (24:20) boss dont spawn.
  7. Change Pink Hex to Purple Hex on Hoard.

Honestly I’m surprised Vivi was able to make this much lol she basically did this in two weeks or less?  and no gs is able to test yet. 

I’ll pass on the requests/fixes to her tho 🥰 definitely want to do things again I miss making stuff for you all :/

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Daddy said:

Honestly I’m surprised Vivi was able to make this much lol she basically did this in two weeks or less?  and no gs is able to test yet. 

I’ll pass on the requests/fixes to her tho 🥰 definitely want to do things again I miss making stuff for you all :/

Yep we definitely need you here. thank you for passing it on🤗

@Vivi please check everything again, because the hoard starts to not spawn.

• VGN GM
On 10/30/2021 at 3:45 PM, Archangel said:

I'm slowly missing the creativity, motivation to bring something else for this game, and the work of the last events & there are simply no more excuses for that. Im done with all the excuses and hold out.

We know it can be done better.

There was luckily anything done at all with all that has happened. I can't remake 5 years of my work in a month and pull all my old tools that are now gone in a few weeks, especially since some of them require the help of Jordan and Bash who have their own work and things to do.

So yeah, its not the most "creative" event but its something when it could've been nothing at all.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/1/2021 at 4:21 AM, Vivi said:

There was luckily anything done at all with all that has happened. I can't remake 5 years of my work in a month and pull all my old tools that are now gone in a few weeks, especially since some of them require the help of Jordan and Bash who have their own work and things to do.

So yeah, its not the most "creative" event but its something when it could've been nothing at all.

I personally appreciate the work you and Vendetta are doing for us in keeping the game alive 😊