Newbie wants to understand the gearing, leveling process, and gold making

Devilbanes

I'm a new citizen to scarlet blade and I'm kinda in a pickle with all the gearing along with the leveling in the game. I can see that around level 30 everything will slow down and I technically just grind dungeons for loots and some extra exp until I reach another level. I'm playing a level 34 WH and still just using gears gifted from Idel. I want to know what can I do and what to expect at my gearing process in the future. Do I necessarily have to play PvP to farm for some accessories? Since I saw them in vending machine.

Also I don't really know how to make more gold, I have looked up some guides where they suggested to sell magic grade +7 gears at a decent price on the auction but those guides seem to be pretty old so I'm not so sure myself.

There are mobs on PvP maps that give the RPs you'll need to purchase the accessories from the vending machines.  In viledon, they're at neutral settlement and Oasis.  Nemesis, outside of base to the side.  Ellis, their off to the corner of the map by the portal that leads to the opposing faction side of Ellis.  Amara, same as viledon.

• Thanks 1

i feel that the lower levels are too under populated to make them fun and maybe Vivi could change loot to the lower levels so that they drop gear for the next level group up? So, when you farm DT you get Gamma gear, DM and BC you get delta gear, SF and IV you get Zeta gear, then AT and SS you get kappa gear, which again also include an expert mode of these so that you are farming with boosted experience and these gears at the same time? Currently this is not a thing, but could be a suggestion?

Currently, what you will need is gold, as gold will make everything better. At level 34 your best option is farming SF or BC for items that could be special enough to sell for gold. Items like jewels though the bosses and mobs give a small amount that could be used to help enhance gear for the next level cap. I however feel that people trying to grind exp and get to where everybody else is at gets stuck because if you level up without gear you can't do shit and if you try to grind to get gold to buy said needed gear, you are also stuck there for a long time till somebody comes along willing to help you level and get you the gear you need. Many can level you, but few can help out with getting you gear. However, the benefit of staying at lower level is that the World bosses drop unenhancable level 1 pet chips so that you can at least have those till you obtain AP pet chips that can be enhanced.