Mystery Box Item Requests

Vivi

• VGN GM
1 hour ago, DrApple said:

The rebirth staff for medics you us to have on the old sever for this game, before you guys shut it down.

Those will be coming a bit later once I try working out a few changes with how the model appears.

Also could we get the other 2 staffs, the angle one and flower one ( i think) and can we get the pink linger that looks like a sports bra with normal panties and a cat on it? Make it a new uni linger. Would be great. Also why don u always keep ever box you guys make up on the item mall.

• VGN GM

Please edit posts rather than keep posting them on the same thread.

Wings are a maybe right now. I know how they work and possibly how to get them functional as an item, but they're not a priority right now.

Boxes are rotated just so they're more popular when they come rather than letting them just die out within a week.

And Bash had a plan for the premium medallions, though I'm not sure if he wants to stick with it, so that's a maybe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
46 minutes ago, DrDieLess said:

L37*, and then add L38 perm rings, L32 uni trinks too. Please and thanks. I know BaSH/Vivi want more end game stuff, but it'd be nice to have all the stuff available.

well stuff like rings and trinket are in-game dropable, yea it'd be nice to add them, but uniq lingeries are cash shop restricted so i dont see why not put them on mistery box if possible

1 hour ago, DrakkarUlfsark said:

well stuff like rings and trinket are in-game dropable, yea it'd be nice to add them, but uniq lingeries are cash shop restricted so i dont see why not put them on mistery box if possible

Possible risk of no sales on a second market comes on mind. If it will turn up only few spenders will buy them, It can give additional advantage to them and will give even harder times to those who just entered lv30 map and/or can't donate and trying to play there. Which can possibly lead to a bunch of people to just leave over the time and reduce population affecting the game overall.

• 2 weeks later...
  • VGN GM
13 hours ago, Predator said:

can we please have the different versions of Qipao costumes preferably different versions sorted for a class mystery box, sometimes it's really hard to get the costume for the classes we play when all put together in one box :P

Within a few rotations, I will see what I can do. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard some one wanted 50 shades of red costume, like it was on previous server I guess? I remember I saw pictures of multiple acid colour variations of these. Is it possible to do? They have been lost but probably updating stripes won't be such a big mess as with other costumes.

• VGN GM
10 minutes ago, Lendsy said:

I heard some one wanted 50 shades of red costume, like it was on previous server I guess? I remember I saw pictures of multiple acid colour variations of these. Is it possible to do? They have been lost but probably updating stripes won't be such a big mess as with other costumes.

They are not lost, just not patched in!