Mystery Box Item Requests

Vivi

Good day Thunder Cats...lol i would like to request a proposal of and item plz.... ( Banneret Corset)...is it possible that this costume can be in the next mystery box items.. i've been searching  for this costume for a very long time. I would really love to have this costume thank you :D

• VGN GM
On 7/7/2019 at 8:05 PM, DanDaaMan said:

I would to see a bunny bartender pet skin Mystery Box.

Only bunny waitress will ever be released. Bunny Bartender doesn't have a walking animation, so she just gets dragged around everywhere.

• 3 weeks later...
  • VGN GM
On 8/10/2019 at 11:47 PM, Juniper said:

could we get commando boxes for every class? kinda like how the bathing suit boxes have 1 box with different versions of the same class costume?

could we get that with commandos and their matching hats, please? 

Not for this maintenance, but I'll set them all up for next.

• Thanks 1

the commando boxes were so amazing, tysm for putting them together.

could we get 50 shades boxes in the same style?

50 shades of white, black, passion, gold, red, and pink for each class. if not this week, some week in the future?

leca pet would also be greatly appreciated, ty

Hidy. I'd like to see the Golden Nighthawk thrown into a box. It's my favorite bike despite being slower. Also 50 Shades of Gold, and Sailor Schoolgirl outfit, please. Thank you.

Edit: A Golden mystery box with lots of Golden skins/bikes etc? That'd be freaking amazing.

Edit 2: I'd also like to see some of the original lingerie in Mystery Boxes. Things like Demon's Kiss, Seastar, Cybertronic, Fleur De Lace, and Tears of the Spider Queen. Need some variation.

11 hours ago, iProtect said:

Hidy. I'd like to see the Golden Nighthawk thrown into a box. It's my favorite bike despite being slower. Also 50 Shades of Gold, and Sailor Schoolgirl outfit, please. Thank you.

Edit: A Golden mystery box with lots of Golden skins/bikes etc? That'd be freaking amazing.

A golden mystery box sounds cool. If this were implemented, i'd like to see the gold commando cap in there, too.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...