Mystery Box Item Requests

Vivi

Would a storage-based Mystery Box be out of the question or, is that something you guys have done before? Inventory, Warehouse obviously. Could throw in Safe Guards or something else to round it out to 4-5 items. Also, what’s y’alls policy when it comes to making these things? Like what can and can’t be crammed into one?

• VGN GM
10 minutes ago, iProtect said:

Would a storage-based Mystery Box be out of the question or, is that something you guys have done before? Inventory, Warehouse obviously. Could throw in Safe Guards or something else to round it out to 4-5 items. Also, what’s y’alls policy when it comes to making these things? Like what can and can’t be crammed into one?

No one has ever suggested it before so it's not even something I thought of tbh.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/18/2019 at 12:44 AM, Serah Farron said:

@Vivi Is it possible to get "Hatchling Pet or Skin"? You know the tiny cute dragon, also viewable on the art of my signature.

I would really love one, since it was my fav in aeria times.

While we're requesting pet skins, how about that sweet Alpha Runewolf skin. 

Edit: @Vivi have you guys ran flash sales on specific costumes/skins/bikes or reduced Mystery Box prices for events/holidays or whatever?

• 2 weeks later...

pet slot expansion pack

or some buffs other than kiss of fire added to game just a gold purchase so all can have

added to item girl or crafting girl 

like golden chrono 

pvp skilllstorm 

the watchers potion i think maybe 

kiss of fire 

al shin  maybe hehe been awhile 

so we can tune our attks cause now u have everybody all the same 

the only variance to the different gear is ur random stats but thats mostly the same to now since ch is 

king all gear is mainly ch type with ch randoms with ch jewels for red and green is now all void jewels and randoms im sure 

so lets have some spice in our life and be able to choose what  op hehehehe ap bufffs we wish to have 

thx 

Cro

2 minutes ago, Shadow said:

nighthawk bikes and elite commander stormchaser. And how about to make exp boosters tradable? Some ppl got stacks of boosters and dont need them, and there is plenty ppl lvling and struggling to get any. 

good idea, why quest from idel was removed >? it was  good start for beginners 

• 3 weeks later...