Mystery Box Item Requests

Vivi

This weeks Christmas wish list

Midnight Diva (Many requests)

Arkana Cyber Suit 

Black Kitty Lingerie and White Kitty Lingerie  

All the Halloween Masks (Esp the skeleton Mask many many and many more requests for this mask)

Bunny Waitress pet skin (many requests for this

all the lower level uni lingerie ( Gamma Delta Zeta )

Thx 

Cro

• VGN GM
On 5/11/2020 at 6:53 PM, Cro666 said:

Arkana Cyber Suit 

On 5/11/2020 at 6:53 PM, Cro666 said:

All the Halloween Masks (Esp the skeleton Mask many many and many more requests for this mask)

These 2 were event items, so they never appeared in a mystery box. So only time they're available is the holiday they're for. Halloween for both I believe.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Also yday evening i had a "bug" like my colorpannel was a little messed up and I dced not mutch after (didnt load proper)(tried to printscreen it but sadly didnt work aswell) and my Rapidbike turned into like a blue/greyish version. Im not sure its possible to make that but in all fairness it looked really cool and i believe it might have" sell potential". I know at least i would buy it.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/2/2020 at 6:25 AM, Larrissa said:

Also yday evening i had a "bug" like my colorpannel was a little messed up and I dced not mutch after (didnt load proper)(tried to printscreen it but sadly didnt work aswell) and my Rapidbike turned into like a blue/greyish version. Im not sure its possible to make that but in all fairness it looked really cool and i believe it might have" sell potential". I know at least i would buy it.

A nice royal blue and grey would be nice along with a Green and grey. Though while we are at it, there's pink and grey and purple and grey. I'd go for any one of these over the black one I have. I prefer the smaller vehicles over the larger ones because I don't like how they consume larger areas of my screen. I do miss the animation though of the first free bike and it would be awesome if we could toggle between animation of current bikes and no animation.

In the mean time, what about adding the pirate costumes and hat for this week?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hi all 

Cro here requesting a full on bike bonanza for lucky boxes this week 

All the classics 

rapid, magnum, foxfire, metallic phoenix, all the large butt bikes like the glory's, royal carriers  gilded webs, nighthawks, sleipnirs, spaceships and valkyries  and all the wonderful versions in between. Heheheh plus whatever ive forgotten or have never seen yet

Thx 

Cro

• 4 weeks later...