certificate tier list

warbeast667

today i'm going to attempt to rank all the certificates based on how useful i think they are. i will be naming these by stats not names, and i'm not listing copies even though it might make them better since cert combos because in reality i don't want to list +10% eva 4 times.

S: -8% dmg taken, -20% crit dmg taken, 4% on hit to receive 10% dmg reduction for 5 seconds, 4% chance when hit to inflict attacker with mundane for 3 seconds, 4% to stun something for 3seconds

A:+10% p-atk, +10% m-atk, +10% hp, +10% cast spd, +10% ms, 10% on skill hit restore 10% mp

B: +10% p-crit r8, +10% m-crit r8, +20% p-crit dmg,+20% m-crit dmg, 2% double hit, 10% on hit to receive 10% atk for 10 seconds, +5 elemental res

C:+10% eva, +10% acc, +25% str, +5% block, +15% lck, 15% wis, m-crits give 10% cast spd for 4 seconds stacking 3 times

D:+5 physical res, -5% mp cost,+15% atk spd, +8% malice, -8% malice, +15% agi, +25% int

F:40% of parries will heal 1k-2k hp, +7% parry, +10% def

no touch:+10% mp

• Like 1

For me, they are ranked based on how specifically useful they are in cert combos/how difficult it is to get the same optimization if from KP, also PvE > PvP, since thats where most ppl get their PvP gear from anyway.

10% proc to increase atk/matk by 10% (literally the only atk cert on 2h combos, flexes into 1h cert builds)
10% patk/matk  
10% movespeed (used A LOT, not really strong in stationary pt PvE fights but strong literally everywhere else)
2% double hit (the other dmg cert on 1h/2h combo)
-8% dmg taken

-20% crit dmg taken (high dmg situations basically require this)
15% luck/agi/wis (there arent many better options in their respective combos, plus the fact that the stat itself is decent, usually worth 15 clicks, aka 25 KP, its HUGE)
Mcrit dmg 20% (depends on build but highly usable on healers, worth 15 KP on its own)
10% MP restore (its mandatory on zerk and generally decent)
4% to reduce dmg taken by 10% (strong in group PvP or running)

B :
4% reflect Silence (cucks bosses even when just tanking in PvE, for PvP, obvious reasons)
10% PCrit/MCrit rate (used a decent amount, 15 KP worth)
10% cast spd (its decent)
10% eva (its ok, but fits into 1h combos well)
5% Block rate (useful PvE/PvP but isnt always a game changer)

C :
10% acc (probably if new and cant fully utilize 2% double hit cert, Ive tried these and they basically make or break some dungeon runs when on ungeard alt)
5% elemental res (I guess occasionally u can use them...?)
10% def (the yellow fits in tank combo)
+/- 8% aggro cert (its useful merely becuz of Fox, and yet its needed in there, OOF)

D :
25% Str/Int (its basically the same as a small raw atk stat boost, but its hard to use them over something else)
10% hp (its worth is highly diminished in HP buffed instances, and the PvE ones like GoP/HoO/Abyss/DS basically is DMG meta anyway)
5% physical res (this is just niche)
Mcrit gives cast spd, stacks 3x (the fact that this cert can only proc on magic atks just makes it too niche in PvE, where a full build person can probably use a 10% cast spd and reach 75+% base instead of needing to actively maintain stacks)

E : 
4% to Stun 3 secs, doesnt work on boss (too many classes have stuns, and in PvP group fights...well theres thing called healer meta)
15% atk spd (the Attack Speed Cap wud like to speak to you)
20% PCrit dmg (im pretty sure the way glyphs work right now means u get tons of pcrit dmg from them anyway becuz the alternative just isnt as good, so Pdps classes can rarely use this)
5% hit to heal 5% (uhhhhhhhhhh, if u use an undergeared alt to DSR run urself, and they cant keep HP up with just BK bloodsword during pulling, maybe...?)
parry 40% to heal 1k/2k (again...undergeared runners....mmmaaaayybbbeee...?)

F : (s in the chat plz)
Parry +7%
MP cost -5%
MP +10%

1 hour ago, SmolShibe said:

4% to Stun 3 secs, doesnt work on boss (too many classes have stuns, and in PvP group fights...well theres thing called healer meta)

it does but at the same time do you want rng cc moment like warrior bear? and coming from my time healing with like 6 other healers/supports, a bp, and an ares it will finds it's way to you through 2 class stun immunities

10 hours ago, warbeast667 said:

it does but at the same time do you want rng cc moment like warrior bear? and coming from my time healing with like 6 other healers/supports, a bp, and an ares it will finds it's way to you through 2 class stun immunities

Nowhere did I say I want the stun to work on bosses man, I alrdy have to deal with peer pts having Stun Neck enchants (dear god...), and besides, typical TW pts these days have 3+ healers in a pt lol, 1 down for 3 seconds doesnt do all that much, its when u ALL get stunned, then thats just unlucky.
Theres just no justification to use this cert in PvE or solo PvP situations, thats all.