Ideas on ‘’ Save Scarlet Blade Vendetta’’ to Vendettagm.com

Mar

Hola, Hi all. 

‘’Save Scarlet Blade Vendetta’’ discord community server is a new community on the discord app. To this day has 37 participants and form this group of players that are a major part of the community of SBV had shared the following Ideas for the GMs to consider as things can possibly improve the game. The ideas and feedbacks that have been summarized are the following. 

1. Improve the donation system of buying AP by adding the use of the PayPal app and another exchange system. –

•  Many players had problems with pixel cards where transitions just do not happen and lose money on the return or, just decided not to donate. In other cases, few cases had the need to look for a mediator merchant to do it for them2. Change the level cap to level 69.

2. A peaceful solution for players is that when they just want to do Rank Point/ RG farming, they can do it at peace with no bullies. 

• Every player has their motive and wants to have fun from the game, just not all groups want to play on the same matter. There a significant number of players that when doing their Farming RP peacefully with the non-considerate player making them waste time and forcing them to pvp in a not equal, with big disadvantage vs. the ‘’RP Bully’’ that want the big possibility to get an easy kill out of the situation or just bother a player when doing RP. It has been the root of bullying behavior that happened later to some players. 
  • Maybe a new buff item or changing an already item that can make RP farming much faster or avoid pvp action in both that has a limited of time and can be bought on the AP Store that endures at least 2 hours (this actually can be lucrative). 
  • Another option is a new map for just RP farming at peace. So players that want to pvp all times play on one map and peaceful RP farmers play on another map. 

3. Events happening that include the lower-level players.

4. Special quest for a ‘’job’’ 

• Jobs Quests Similar to the game WOW that power levers can do too. Where you can craft new outfits, which don’t give you stats and are only for the looks.
  • Books Quests where you have to find special places or points in the game, and if you have fulfilled the book, you get some expanded gold, and you can start a new book.
  • Quest books where you can read all the quests again, which you have solved, and then you have an NPC who asked questions about them and if you answer right (after a moment of researching) you get an item. 
  • At least 1 special event per month or just more events.
  1. Some kind of mini-game 1 day of the month.
  • For example a Game trivia game. 
  • Soccer Ball spawn special events on Enocia and Mereholt maps for all levels.
  • Campaign online day special event ( at least 1 per month)

5. More GMs (4 to 6)  

• 2 GMS and 2 GS that manage Special Events.   
  • At least 4 More GSs, where one can be representing the Latin’s players, 1 European, and 1 that do more direct customer service with players. (1 player recommended 2 new GS instead of 4 or 6). 

6. More variation on skill trees and passives, reduce skill point costs for skills.

• Change the medic Purple Atk name Shock Jock with no pre-requirements to learn that skill. All others arkanas classes that has a similar skill like this, does not had any requirements  to learn it that , minus for the level. This help the Medic be little be more equal to others classes.

7. RG and the FK Arkana are in a balance on pvp. 

• One player mention that, On the Old ASB version when players was going to participate on AK or NB, players used to wait outside till there another players want to join. Will be nice if they can apply the same system for sbv too. That the only way to avoid zerge or imbalance for NB/AK.

8. New Costumes.

• Original Costumes
  • Sinclair NPC Wig and fashion
  • It would be a good recommendation to have costumes contest every 2 months so people can give ideas of what they would like as a costume and this be added on the game out of a judge selecting a winner or 1st, 2nd and 3rd place with having the benefit of having 3 to 5 copy of it as a prize. These costumes can be sold on AP for the rest of the players.
  • New outfits that are more normal without showing a lot of cleavage (chest) or ass from the arkanas, for those players that like more normal looks or just different looks.

9. GMs actually appear on some type of main special event before it starts and engage with players for at least 10 minutes. 

10. More Cute Pets

11. Someone to promote this game for more new players to join.

12. More good unique items and rare items drop rate and much less junk item. 

As many already know on vendetta.com there is a community of players/gamers that are players of Scarlet Blade Vendetta aka ‘’SBV’’. This community is a small one where we have the benefit of contacting each other (players that have been playing for years or at least months) close by in the same game or on a server on the discord app.  

Many of us players are really worried about the community of SBV being low on numbers of players. In a community, the number of players going too low can significantly mean that a possible future will not be good. So the player Grimlite, King Gosuto, and I Mar decided to try to investigate on the matter the reasons why some are not active or less active. Most importantly to find the ideas and especially feedbacks that can save this community. Save as to actually function in the future. This group and I are not saying it is an obligation to GMs to do this for the SBV videogame. What we are giving is our ideas to be considered and an evaluation of the possibility of them being added to the game. In terms of ‘’save’’ use here is does not mean that any person is saying the game will shut down. It mostly means to prevent a bad end from happening. We just actually had people donate or buy with AP items and spend extra time on the game because we do care about SBV. 

Apart from this there 1 player named Cameon_Bloodwraith decided not to be on ''Save Scarlet Blade'' discord server but he wanted to say the following to GM Vivi: ‘‘Hi and I like how the game is balanced it is great and she should keep it at that. Maybe a few more events and dungeons and maybe continue the story. But else I’m fine how it is.’’

Many players consider that the SBV had improved gratefully from how it was at the end of ASB times in 2016. So many are thankful for the effort already done by SBV. All the participants that gave their ideas on these them agreed changes are necessary to improve SBV.  

• Like 5

Let's see at this point it seems to me that if the game dies, it will not be the fault of the user "BUT OF THE GM THAT DOES NOT DO ANYTHING TO KEEP THE SERVER ALIVE ONLY WAITS THAT DONAN DO NOT GIVE ANY SIGN THAT THEY WANT TO CONTINUE .-." Since CAP 59. + came out, they lost people and did nothing ..... The BGs since 2015 SEE the ZERG and DO NOTHING .-. The WHs in the CAP 65 are overrated with a massive PVP and they don't do anything, there is a "CyberBlade" from Arkana that nobody wants to use. and they do nothing to motivate users to use the CB today, see WH, ME, SW, PU and SE. .-.
Defender broken in the 1 vs 1 .-.
HALLOWEN EVENT WITHOUT COMMENTS ...
If you give them a suggestion they will take it into account but for next year ..-.

They said that the server would go to "LIVE TEST" something like that, but I don't see GS or GM moving anything .-.

• Like 2

• VGN GM
On 11/18/2021 at 7:38 AM, Mar said:

1. Improve the donation system of buying AP by adding the use of the PayPal app and another exchange system. –

•  Many players had problems with pixel cards where transitions just do not happen and lose money on the return or, just decided not to donate. In other cases, few cases had the need to look for a mediator merchant to do it for them2. Change the level cap to level 69.

You can purchase PGC via PayPal through Paymentwall.

2. A peaceful solution for players is that when they just want to do Rank Point/ RG farming, they can do it at peace with no bullies. 

• Every player has their motive and wants to have fun from the game, just not all groups want to play on the same matter. There a significant number of players that when doing their Farming RP peacefully with the non-considerate player making them waste time and forcing them to pvp in a not equal, with big disadvantage vs. the ‘’RP Bully’’ that want the big possibility to get an easy kill out of the situation or just bother a player when doing RP. It has been the root of bullying behavior that happened later to some players. 
  • Maybe a new buff item or changing an already item that can make RP farming much faster or avoid pvp action in both that has a limited of time and can be bought on the AP Store that endures at least 2 hours (this actually can be lucrative). 
  • Another option is a new map for just RP farming at peace. So players that want to pvp all times play on one map and peaceful RP farmers play on another map. 

The game is a Faction v Faction based game, it defeats the purpose to prevent Factions from fighting each other when the entire games framework is designed around it.

3. Events happening that include the lower-level players.

Events are designed to be based around the common players, if there are 100 high levels playing and 10 low levels then the focus will be on the high levels. Vivi no longer has the resources or game resources to continue making more and more events without limiting the game further.

5. More GMs (4 to 6)  

• 2 GMS and 2 GS that manage Special Events.   
  • At least 4 More GSs, where one can be representing the Latin’s players, 1 European, and 1 that do more direct customer service with players. (1 player recommended 2 new GS instead of 4 or 6). 

We cannot hire more GM's for a game no one wants to play anymore. This also goes towards GS, we choose our GS based on the players in-game.

6. More variation on skill trees and passives, reduce skill point costs for skills.

• Change the medic Purple Atk name Shock Jock with no pre-requirements to learn that skill. All others arkanas classes that has a similar skill like this, does not had any requirements  to learn it that , minus for the level. This help the Medic be little be more equal to others classes.

Why? So you can label Vivi and the team behind the custom changes "useless dumb whores" and whatever filth you have next to say because a class is overpowered or overplayed. We lost one of our best GS' because of the amount of abuse he received and the entire balance you're now saying is good (irony) was bad back then.

7. RG and the FK Arkana are in a balance on pvp. 

• One player mention that, On the Old ASB version when players was going to participate on AK or NB, players used to wait outside till there another players want to join. Will be nice if they can apply the same system for sbv too. That the only way to avoid zerge or imbalance for NB/AK.

We have the last version of Aeria, so the feature is there.

9. GMs actually appear on some type of main special event before it starts and engage with players for at least 10 minutes. 

See Point 7.

11. Someone to promote this game for more new players to join.

What like? MMOByte?....

Whilst I always appreciate feedback and suggestions, I believe when it comes to Scarlet Blade it's a case of "shooting yourself in the foot". We've had some of the best GS' ever in VGN history work on Scarlet Blade and they've been chased away with the amount of harrassment and abuse by players. Vivi does not have the motivation to work on this game any longer because everytime she does she's received with nothing but abuse no matter what she does, she rushed an event patch for you all and yes granted it was a bit buggy it was fixed and operating but all she got was hatred. You speak about custom content, what about the 8 months they all worked on this huge patch to be received with nothing less than a slap in the face and being harrassed every time they logged in-game.

The game no longer pays for itself, we keep it here out of respect to those who stuck around. So what donations you think we're making, you're wrong and no cute pets or costumes will fix that.

The fire in April caused a lot of damage and we lost a lot of work from a patch that was being worked on, environments which were setup to ease development and research. Granted a lot of it is saved locally but this game isn't an easy game to develop. Every tool we use was developed by us, every new thing we add must also be added assembly level and we've reached a peak where we are going to break the game if we continue.

The only way this game would even have a "second chance" and be saved is if the game was brought back to it's vanilla status and returned all the way back to a low level but I will tell you, this work is not worth the efforts. The game even at it's peak only had 140 players ever... it's never been a big game and we have half that now.

I swear, you've got this all wrong and no matter how this appears you're going to just assume the worst. You have to look at yourselves as partially to blame, you chased away some of the best minds this game had and now you're demanding what you once had but failed to see.

• Like 5

I wouldn't pick MMOBytes to promote this game. MMOBytes is more critical of the game and doesn't really show off some of the best aspects of the game. He talks it up, but ultimately he doesn't show off the game. What I think would be cool would be to create trailers/video clips showing off some of the things people enjoy in the game in short quick clips, but long enough to show the game's true worth. One thing would be to get video clips from people showing off their favorite part of the game and them playing it. Like Running DGs, BGs(AK/NB would be great), Attacking bosses, farming world mobs, and just straight up pvp. MMOBytes in his videos doesn't show any pvp to talk about how fun it is or isn't and just goes over the first 10 levels of the game just about.

Other videos to put out there would be to introduce each a video for each character. Start off with a quick character customization and then playing that character in as many quick clips throughout the game as possible. You might have them start off with pve farming in world maps, entering the small BGs, joining in on World Bosses/World Boss fights, pvp, then some clips of them doing something awesome in NB or AK, and maybe even show off some of the lingerie/costumes for that character so people might look at these characters as something more than just another MMO. This game was created after all as a sexy game, so why not show it off like it's sexy and fun? MMOBytes doesn't really do that either and mocks the game's sexual content even though many of us started playing because of it. I mean who doesn't want a character in this game with T & A that you can strip down and dress up like a sexy character you want? Well, that is besides the Loli call SE, which is still cute and sexy in it's own way. Could put a clip of the arkana in a different outfit between game play clips and even have them do a social skill as well.

I do agree with Bash that there are too few people that play and many that do play are too hyper critical of anything Vivi does. Though it is also relevant to note that many people who no longer play, decided to end their time with SB by breaking the rules leading to their perm ban. For the most part I am glad these toxic players don't play anymore, but bugs that they couldn't just play the game without cheating. Where's the bragging rights to say, hell ya I killed your ass, if you only attack them while they are in the middle of getting killed by mobs or had to use cheats to do so?

I think increasing the player base and keeping them would be the best option right now to save this game. We can do so by helping new people out and show off this game in what we feel are the best parts. We as the players in the game control more about the life of the game than the GMs or GSs. They can tweak the game here and there, but our attitudes towards each other, the GMs/GSs, and the game says a lot to the new people.

What we as the game community can do is be more positive towards Vivi especially and not so critical that it comes off as rude and/or condescending. We can also be more positive with each other, stop treating each other like your personal punching bag in the game because things aren't going your way or you have some sort of grudge against another player. I am pretty sure Vivi hates listening to all the bitching people do about this player did this to me and that player did that to me. She's not their mom and people need to handle their own shit, but being a dick to other players is a great way to keep reducing the game's player base. If you feel like you want to take out a grudge against another player, ask yourself how few people do you want to be in the game? We used to have 30+ vs 30+ in AK, but from the rule breaking to the toxic shit talk towards others, people left and don't like playing. Now, if we could handle our own shit as this is just a game and maybe be more positive with things, then maybe if we start getting more people, then Vivi would be more willing to produce more things and respond quicker to issues with the game. We need to stop making it Vivi's or the GS's fault if something didn't turn out right because they can fix it. It's not like they have a manual to go by on what happens if they tweak something because testing something and implementation isn't going to translate over the same as the game or somebody might do something they didn't expect.  

PS - As for skill tree? Not removing the character's level requirements, I wonder what would happen if the skill requirements were removed for each skill? Though I expect that it could break that character, but I wonder if that wouldn't be the actual case since there are some skills I want and use them anyway, while there are other skills that don't really get used because they were required but not useful in pvp. Removing the skill requirement could lead to greater variations in character builds, but that could also lead to breaking a character so that people will all just stick to the same skill tree anyway unless you nerf or boost certain skills that could cause greater variations. Hard to say without testing and implementing.

100% agree with Sand. Some form of advertisement for the game would be a be a decent start. As Sand said, its sexy, this can be used to attract a ton of people to the game. I understand that may cost a fair chunk of cash but this might work out. Its up to you guys to decide if its worth it or not.

I wanna assume the people who weren't happy about changes that were made were less than those who were happy about it. Regardless, and I guess its easy for me to say this, you shouldn't give a shit. you're doing what you can. Whatever little or large it is, quite a few of us will appreciate it and those who don't at the start, will either start to like the changes or fall in line and accept.

Also there's absolutely no need for more Sages. Maybe if the player base doubles, then that'll make some sense but for now it cant work.

I got back to the game around 6months ago and was weird seeing less than half the player base I saw when I left all those years ago. Hope there's a way and the intention to bring in an influx of new players. Truly believe this is what we need, at least for now.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Bash said:

Why? So you can label Vivi and the team behind the custom changes "useless dumb whores" and whatever filth you have next to say because a class is overpowered or overplayed. We lost one of our best GS' because of the amount of abuse he received and the entire balance you're now saying is good (irony) was bad back then.

What do you mean by this?

14 hours ago, Mar said:

What do you mean by this?

I will try to give a bit of a fair breakdown on this Mar, from my understanding and with a bit of my opinion to fill in blanks.

What we have is 2 groups of people that very much care about the game in different ways.

Bash and Vivi have taken on the game when it would have died and have put an enormous amount of work into keeping it running, fixing inherited issues (such as the Safeguard issue the bugs in the consignment, the IV bug that allowed perma buffs, the Kahli exploit, to name but a few) they have also worked to try to develop the game move it forward and add new content.

Then you have us players, alot of us have been around since the low level caps in the games original launch, we have put in 1000s of hours playing our favourite classes. Its what we choose to do with our spare time and we wouldn't do it for all this time if we didn't love the game.  

After changes are made the players will fall into groups

1) We like the changes 

2) We feel the changes as a whole are ok 

3) We don't like the changes as we feel it affects our class in a way we don't like (our favourite rota doesn't work so well, our favourite skill doesn't work as well)

4) We feel the changes have made a significant problem with the game

Now as is the way with people we will be more vocal if we fall into the latter 2 groups, this means that the feedback tends to be negative to all changes. A good example on this would be the Halloween event, I know people have said that they appreciate that Vivi put on an event even with all the issues sorting out the servers but what vivi and Bash have seen is the people complaining that the event had bugs early on and their was no dungeon. On the other hand alot of the player base isn't aware of the issues they have had with servers and how much work has gone into this.

In an Idea world Vendetta would have a person or people to act as the communication between the developers and players, but this is probably not possible due to Vendetta's limited resources. This would be beneficial all around, for Bash and Vivi it would let them spend their time doing the development and game hoasting (that I believe is what they enjoy) it would also act as a filter so that when they do changes rather than just see the negative feedback they can do initial investigation into this and Vivi would get for example the community loves 80% of it 10% is ok but we have a couple of issues where things haven't scalled up well from 1v1 in the test server to larger pvp. As for the players we could get proper issues dealt with rather than player x derailing all feedback as they don't want to have to change their rota or they feel they should be able to kill a de in 2 hits.

Cannot make it a one set of gear game that is just not possible the way the game is setup and programmed. So sadly that idea is out and honestly do not see that being any sort of fix to the issue anyhow.

As for the "promised new cap" that could still come in time you have to understand as mentioned earlier by Bash and also others here and other threads. After the data center fire and numerous issues with servers we had no means to build said patch let alone do any testing on it.

Edited by Jade
  • Like 2

The system was already flawed from the moment y'all let these dumb toxic players influence the changes. The relationship between the game and its players should've been detached/seperated from the beginning, meaning, the players had to just suck it up and adapt to the changes; while the admin try to balance the game from their own perspectives through the help of a few knowledgeable GS's. 

That way, the admin don't have to feel any stress or any negative impacts from the harassment of these toxic mf's just because the changes didn't fit their personal criteria. 

Too many changes based on crybabies of the game means the game adapts to the players, not the players adapting to the game. That is a bad system. 

The only important feedback that should've been put into consideration in terms of balancing changes were from unbiased GS's who actually experience the game for what it is. It limits the changes to as minimal as possible, which in this case would've been good for the situation or circumstances of the game.

healthy boundaries equals healthy relationship. 

these mf players feel hella ENTITLED just because the admins are nice enough to consider their complaints. 

• Like 2

So a person in any community should NEVER Harass other people. No one should make that damage to anybody. That sad truth that in any type of job or hobby we all can be vulnerable from this to happen from people that just have this huge hatred bottle up and are really toxic to a degree that they, not even a balance human anymore. People like that use anything as an excuse to do harm. So definitely GM Vivi and all GMs do not deserve any type of harassment at all in any way. I really feel you on that. So no GMs and players deserve that at all. But same goes for the players that had not done anything to harm others. Who actually can protect them from those harmful toxic players? Some just left. All true victims need to heal from it. Because after such a really damage towards people who do not deserve it; most just can't see their environment and have their mind clouded. Is just like a toxic virus spread. The true victims get infected by the hatred of the toxic one. Only with the support from who actually care, therapist, and with some time a victim can heal from it. The same can happen to the community as a whole. 

The average players just want to enjoy participating in roleplaying. The Game staff just want to do their work and benefit from it. Many players are not guilty of harassments events and some errors of another nature had been on the game. They just wanna play, give their best ideas, care for the game and have fun with their friends. Some players had indeed suffered from harassment by other harmful players. They did not deserve it at all. All players are not Tyrants. So if we want to actually Save the Game; 

• this harassment problem and the perspective of ''GMs been tyrants,'' all the players have been tyrants'' mentality need to change. 
  • Requires to go to the roots: the ''actual very harmful toxic people'' be removed. They do cloud us all with their deep-rooted hatred. 
  • The players be understood and players understand what can be practical in the game and what does not. The all ''hatred culture'' vanishes and only have the rivalry (not the hatred) on roleplaying in a faction. 
  • The Staff of the game's GMs decided what works and what not and bonded with the players. 
  • In general GMs and Players be allies. 

The community cooperating as a whole could do that.

I personally do not participate in those types of behavior and I had been one who had to work for people to get their mental health back in the workplace in my life. Those who had been the victim of bullying and harassment know you all are not alone. You have my support if you ever need some. It is what I can best do for you all.

• Like 2

Could you please do anything regarding the ult skills ? I posted a long text on what is wrong and what can be done, but i can't find it (it was in a forum post made by Daddy when he wanted to get some suggestions). The ult skills have long cooldown and not so much damage or debuffs to be applied. Is it so wrong if you reduce the cooldown to 5 mins and increase some of the stats (acc% ch acc% and some debuffs). Those can come in handy for us sometimes. Thank you in advance for the response. ❤️

On 11/28/2021 at 6:41 AM, Terresa said:

Could you please do anything regarding the ult skills ? I posted a long text on what is wrong and what can be done, but i can't find it (it was in a forum post made by Daddy when he wanted to get some suggestions). The ult skills have long cooldown and not so much damage or debuffs to be applied. Is it so wrong if you reduce the cooldown to 5 mins and increase some of the stats (acc% ch acc% and some debuffs). Those can come in handy for us sometimes. Thank you in advance for the response. ❤️

Not sure I like the idea of having anything less than 15 or maybe 10 min. I think the idea of the 15min CD is so that you can only use them once in a BG as they can become an unfair advantage for some players because they almost certainly spell instant death to some players. Increase the stats on them again I don't necessary like due to the level that they are currently set for. Maybe if they created an upgrade item that only lvl 60+ players can use to increase the stats might work, but I really don't want them to turn into a 1 hit kill shot for everybody especially if the CD is lowered.

On 11/19/2021 at 3:15 AM, Bash said:

You can purchase PGC via PayPal through Paymentwall.

I think what some people have run into in certain countries in trying to get PGC, is that they go through the steps to get it and the money comes out of their account, but it doesn't register that they got any PGC when they login. Not sure if there's a waiting period for the PGC to show that they need to wait or if they never get it at all. I would hate to drop money into a PGC and have it come out of my account but PGC not show that I purchased anything at all. That might be a reason that they asked for an alternate means to get AP.

• Like 1