NPC Graft Halloween

xF4T4Lx

SBV, is it me or did they take the Graft NPC away early? They always used to leave it for 1 more week at the end of the EVENT, I only went in for 10 shard and I don't see the NPC (There is a friend who has 100 Shard to change but he committed suicide when he saw that the NPC was not there) 🤣🤣🤣

15 hours ago, xF4T4Lx said:

SBV, is it me or did they take the Graft NPC away early? They always used to leave it for 1 more week at the end of the EVENT, I only went in for 10 shard and I don't see the NPC (There is a friend who has 100 Shard to change but he committed suicide when he saw that the NPC was not there) 🤣🤣🤣

Well Yeah, sometimes this happen. But for everyone, who reading the Patch Notes & also the Notes from Maintenance what cleary said "Please make sure to use all crafting items before this date". The Event should have end November 18th, Due to the issues that happened with the first week of the event, it got extending an additional week. So it already was 1 Week longer up, and 4 Weeks to grab your items should be fine lol.

• Thanks 1