want to know about pu`s skill dmg

bue

want to know PU`s skill dmg.i know pu`s plasma bomb or bullet can one time 7 hits,but it`s every 2 sec one hit,7 hits spend 14 sec,that`s problem is: i taken from this pu`s dmg is ONE SECOND! that`s means one skill killed me in second and with six hits!!!

pudmg.png

15 hours ago, bue said:

want to know PU`s skill dmg.i know pu`s plasma bomb or bullet can one time 7 hits,but it`s every 2 sec one hit,7 hits spend 14 sec,that`s problem is: i taken from this pu`s dmg is ONE SECOND! that`s means one skill killed me in second and with six hits!!!

pudmg.png

that happens when pu has acc buff + medic acc buff + all the debuffs that were applied to ur se by whipper + me's medic atk buff veil of offence + pu penetration + probably kali. In this case even under ur eva u can get 1 shot

2 hours ago, Filomena said:

It seems you have around 24 K HP, and it's pretty low in level 65. SoulTaker is a strong punisher, he can kill me in 2-3 his also.

i`m 28k-30k HP,and have se`s eva buff,medic`s buff,just can`t believe that one skill killed in sec....even Law and kdot etc.. high dmg people,spend few sec to killed ke.