Trial 111

zitorak

Trials 111

I would like trials that can only be done with normal classes (only), with mechanics like Triales 70 (basel border), that you need magic and physical classes to kill monsters, enable certain areas only when all the monsters, bosses with reflection, stun, knockdown, poison. I know I'm asking too much, but it's a way to revive normal classes. The reward, I don't know, powders and essences that you must collect to create accessories and trophies, something similar to abyss. Thanks for reading (sorry for my bad English, it is not my native language)

• VGN GM

Even though I intially planned to do content centered around normal classes there was never really much demand for it. Normal class territory war was dead very quickly so it was removed. Then with all the noise and outcry to bring it back once again it became dead even with the much better systems in place.

So unless there is a really community push for this content I don't think we will be touching normal classes in any capacity. Cause I mean at the end of the day theres nothing really stopping people using normal classes on any of the currently available content. Like I know some people have done Abyss dungeons and GoP on normal classes for a challenge.

• Like 1