Leveling up?

frosty

So I just reached 29 the other day, but it seems that main quests barely give enough exp now, it's been barely giving enough exp from about 25, 26-ish. Been doing hours of quests and it seems I'm barely getting to next level.

Is there a more better way to level up? Dungeons doesn't even seem to give that much exp as well, daily seems to give slightly higher exp than main quests, but even then they are barely noticeable at this level already, and well, they are dailies.

I found a guide that did mention to do story quests until 20, but not about what to do from there, and it's all stuff from years ago, so it does makes me wonder if I'm doing something fundamentally wrong...

21 minutes ago, frosty said:

So I just reached 29 the other day, but it seems that main quests barely give enough exp now, it's been barely giving enough exp from about 25, 26-ish. Been doing hours of quests and it seems I'm barely getting to next level.

Is there a more better way to level up? Dungeons doesn't even seem to give that much exp as well, daily seems to give slightly higher exp than main quests, but even then they are barely noticeable at this level already, and well, they are dailies.

I found a guide that did mention to do story quests until 20, but not about what to do from there, and it's all stuff from years ago, so it does makes me wonder if I'm doing something fundamentally wrong...

You can ask Players on Max Levels to Boost your Characters EXP.  There a few ways to do this, ask in Shout if any can help you.  

If you on RG let me know i can Help you :)

4 hours ago, Archangel said:

You can ask Players on Max Levels to Boost your Characters EXP.  There a few ways to do this, ask in Shout if any can help you.  

If you on RG let me know i can Help you :)

Hi, yeah I am on RG actually. I guess I'll try doing that next time. I kinda plays sporadically, so not sure when exactly I can be online. Thanks for the advice though.

Hopefully I can find someone, I have never seen any other player online yet sadly, lol.

52 minutes ago, frosty said:

Hi, yeah I am on RG actually. I guess I'll try doing that next time. I kinda plays sporadically, so not sure when exactly I can be online. Thanks for the advice though.

Hopefully I can find someone, I have never seen any other player online yet sadly, lol.

Nice. Welcome then. Most of us are in the End Cap Lv. 65.
You can find me in game under the names: Pαn  √Decade or  RuthIess.
I'm mostly arround from 2pm - 11pm server time.🤲

4 minutes ago, Archangel said:

Nice. You can find me in game under the names: Pαn  √Decade or  RuthIess.
I'm mostly arround from 2pm - 11pm server time.🤲

Got it, thanks. I'm actually online right now, though can't seem to find anyone yet. My character's Candlenne