My Gmail is stuck the system cannot register for an account with it

Raziel-Soulblaze

its been a year for my gmail account and i tryed registering with it after deleting the game account tied to it i tryed with my yahoo account and it did not show up inbox/junk folder so im trying with this one to see if it can be resolved at first when i saw that it said " ERROR: Email is already in our verification system. if this is an error please wait till midnight (UTC) for it to be removed and try again" this would be my second day trying this and getting the same error i thought might be easier to do since i saw someone else got help with this before, That and ive signed up 4 times with my yahoo and once with outlook/hotmail(does this even still work?) i live in the united states by the way i had made a seperate forum account this one to get my gmail unstuck and two well im not entirely sure but holyhand had registered both there forum account and vgn account(outlook for them) with the same email address and it worked for them at the time and year so i thought i give it a shot since im getting nothing any other way but because i saw nowhere on the site that was a requirement of any kind im sure it will be mostly the same or was not something that would help at all

• VGN GM

I'm a bit confused by the notion of, deleting the game account. We do not delete accounts nor do we change the emails tied to the account. So as long as the account was made, the email would always exist in our system. So if you're trying to use an email for an account that has already been made in the past, it will never work.

The forums and game accounts are indeed 2 separate accounts and can be used with different or the same emails.

oh whoops my mistake x.x my memory of what i did to the account of a year ago is not as clear as i thought it was i thought i did delete it but never mind at this point i dont rember the in game user name or password for it i made another gmail it was the only thing i could think of for why my primary gmail was all locked up from a year ago