2-Week event vacation

Doper

Hello Commanders and Arkana’s

Since it is vacation for me in the next following two weeks I am planning to hold a couple familiar events. Here is a list of the dates I am planning to do what event.

Sunday 2 april 10 Trivia and word scramble

Wednesday 5 april Treasure hunter *3

Sunday 9 april 10 Where is that mob? *5

Sunday 16 april Find the Gm *3

The prizes and time of the event will be posted here three days before the event day. The events themselves will be hosted by Extinct (fk side) and my alt Beaterasuna (Rg side). In EACH event you can win only one time (If not enough people show up, I will allow people to win multiple times. If for some reason the answer takes too long before it has been found. I will add a new possible answer. It is important to note that the old questions can still be answered and is correct.

Also all answers should be shouted, those are also the only ones I will accept.

Edited by Doper

This Sunday 2 april at 10.16 am(gmt +1) it will be the first event. We will be starting with Fk side. Once Fk side is done. I will go directly towards Rg side*. The prizes will be for all winners 2 safeguards

*I will wait for any possible Bg’s to be finished before starting the event.

Have fun and good luck

Edited by Doper

• Doper locked this topic
  • Doper unlocked this topic

This wednesday 5 april at 11.16 am(gmt +2) it will be the second event of the 2 weeks event vacation. We will be starting with Fk side. Once Fk side is done. I will go directly towards Rg side*. The prizes will be for all winners 7 day premium medallion (nt)

Have fun and good luck

Edited by Doper

• Doper unlocked this topic

This sunday 9 april at 11.16 am(gmt +2) it will be a special event. We will be starting with Fk side. Once Fk side is done. I will go directly towards Rg side*. The prizes will be for all winners 2 safeguards

The event will be "Where can i find that mob". Here is an example

I could ask Where can I find plant types then the correct answer would be Ellis(drogue/falev's central base) and barriere zone

Have fun and good luck

Edited by Doper