The cash shop

frosty

• VGN GM

Well altar is the cheapest method as there is a lot of ways to get Eden Crystals free/cheap and often times people will roll altar just for a bit of fun with their Mystery Box excess and will sell the costumes for somewhat cheap.

You can also roll Gem Altar which uses gold to get costumes although this updates less frequently and there is selected costumes in game that you can get from various different content that can then be upgraded to full legendary costumes using the cash shop item.

If you don't want to do gacha then the simple solution would be to try and buy from other players using money you earn from selling cash shop items or farming in game.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't really mean anything when I said gacha.

Well I did sold some cash items, they sold faster than I originally expected, so it's not bad. Just need to find someone selling stuff from the altar that I want now.

Thanks for the response.

Also, my apologies if I sounded mad or anything. I didn't mean for that to come across that way.

Edited by frosty