How to insert image to you post

Bonkura

Hi every one! Today I come to show you guy how to insert a image to you post on forum, step by step, I wish this tutorial will help a lot of people...

1-First thing you have to do is upload image that you want o use to TinyPic. (You can find this website easy from google)

161nfom.jpg

2-After you click on "UPLOAD NOW!" bottom, the page will show you this window, all you have to do is type the text "Get Photo Editing Effects" (in this case, may be another text, but is same way to do), to window of below, and click on "UPLOAD NOW!" bottom. (If you have account on TinyPic, you don't have to do this step)

2gwb3tc.jpg

3-After you upload you image to TinyPic, this will show you a link of you image for multiple use, but here we just need link from "Direct Link for Layouts", you have to copy this link.

14253du.jpg

4-Now you have to return to you post, you have to click on "Insert other media" bottom and then click on "Insert image from URL".

acbp95.jpg---->v7qbl.jpg

5-After you click on "Insert image from URL", the system will show you this window, all you have to do is paste the link you just copy from step 3 and click "Insert into post" bottom.2lmo3uu.jpg

6-And TARAAAA~ here is your image!zn8yzt.jpg

Hope this post will help you :)

PS: I don't know where I have to post this post, but I want to help people :)

• 10 months later...

There are many websites to upload images, i use Imgur :v

Also you can use the BB code for forums/websites. just insert: "[IMG.] before url and "[/IMG.]" at the end of the url. (without the point)

Example:                url               

Eh... the example have failed because there is no valid url :b