About skills

demon

Hello agian i just have another question how many of the skills can a character learn in scarlet blade when i look at it it looks likw i can learn every skill it seems a little confusing to me i dont how many skill points players end up having and   if the game ends up working for me i dont want to have to respec my skills cause aeris games originally made as confusing as they could i think its that mr blue thanks for your time in advance again

You can learn all skills you see there. Just not all needed for a good working build They can reset with a Skill reset code anytime. Some of them are maxed like  3/6 points, depent on the character Level. Max level is 65 and with all Quest, Puzzle and Levels u will have 105 Skill Points to use.

I think this site can help you in a few other questions. It shows all Skills with stats, and classes, all point Quests,Puzzels, And also how many Skill points  each Level Cap has from 29,39,49,59 to 65.

https://limeox.info/app/scarlet

On 1/4/2022 at 8:12 PM, Archangel said:

You can learn all skills you see there. Just not all needed for a good working build They can reset with a Skill reset code anytime. Some of them are maxed like  3/6 points, depent on the character Level. Max level is 65 and with all Quest, Puzzle and Levels u will have 105 Skill Points to use.

I think this site can help you in a few other questions. It shows all Skills with stats, and classes, all point Quests,Puzzels, And also how many Skill points  each Level Cap has from 29,39,49,59 to 65.

https://limeox.info/app/scarlet