Aeria Nerf WH class above lvl 29

Cocktail

its about time to reveal the truth why WH level 39 and above suddenly became the weakest among tank classes .

1. their passive def stat not equal nor near min atk stats value anymore starting cap 39 to max cap 65 their def far below ppl min atk value lol .

2. WH passive void stat not 3x max atk value anymore starting cap 39 to 65 kuku thats the fact and been going for years already lol it was all done by Aeria and keep going on Vendetta sadly .

how do I know ? I got lvl 19 wh and lvl 29 wh that unnerfed their pasive def equal to ppl min atk stats and grew higher than that with active buff skills also their void 3 time ppl max atk stats and will grew higher when we use active buff skills ..its funny how lvl 65 WH passive def stats far below ppl min atk stats and their passive void far below triple ppl max atk stat ..please lift the nerf on WHs that been done by Aeria for years already starting cap 39 to 65 tsk tsk ..arent you ashamed bullying WHs up there with the help of huge nerf in advance ? its been years already come on lift the nerf .. for fairplay sake  ;) 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

WH passive never had void until we added it. Defense is a fairly useless stat and not something I would base anything on. Wh has the higher defense in the game, roughly like 1k more than defender. Wh void is only a few hundred less than defender. Wh has actually been one of the most game breaking classes end game which caused a lot of changes on all classes around accuracy, chacc, dot reduction, number of targets, target aoe, and dot damage. 

The only buff they would get honestly would be their major mech skill. I am also the person who made all the wh builds on aeria as it is my favorite class besides medic lol. 

• Like 1

As I said before, Defense is not a stat that is very useful. I've calculated it like 2 years ago now, its a pretty significant difference lol. But defense doesn't really help you anywhere near as much as another other protective stat.

DE has more void which is where the tankiness comes into play, as well as better HP % multipliers. CB has a pretty strong protective stat debuff which also comes into play against killling a whipper.

They are wrong, it seems to me that Cocktail refers to all the statistics that are for the defense
You think he's only talking about the "DEF" statistic but he's not talking about all the statistics that serve for defense "VOID, CRIT-VOID, DEF, CRIT-EVA, CH-DEF and PVP-DEF"

It is something OBVIOUS that the "DEF" statistic does not help as it should be good as Pappy says "it is unutil DEF" something that the TANK or SEMI-TANK arkanas use but it does not work :,/

In the CB the BUFF Guardian grants 8k VOID + CH-DEF 1400 and 400 DEF I don't remember well, ask why 400 DEF and not 400 CRIT-VOID or CRIT-EVA? :v

Well 400 is nothing but something is something xd

On 1/11/2022 at 11:15 PM, Filomena said:

You're joking right? Whipper is the overpowered class of the game. Just check in level 65 PvP, above all in free knights side, every 10 players, 5 are whippers. And there are 7 classes. If whipper is weak, it would be used a lot less than now, don't you think?

lol over powered on 65 ? which whipper on 65 can tank RG zerg + medics without die fast ? only other tank like DE and CB can really tank zerg and escape survive lol , yet rg always zerg wh with sw nasty debuff + pu firing squad who are you fooling at ? hehe , wh is tank class without regeneration hp skill nor healing skill they deserve big def and void to survive 20 rg zerg + medics .. cheers :)

On 1/12/2022 at 5:59 AM, Daddy said:

WH passive never had void until we added it. Defense is a fairly useless stat and not something I would base anything on. Wh has the higher defense in the game, roughly like 1k more than defender. Wh void is only a few hundred less than defender. Wh has actually been one of the most game breaking classes end game which caused a lot of changes on all classes around accuracy, chacc, dot reduction, number of targets, target aoe, and dot damage. 

The only buff they would get honestly would be their major mech skill. I am also the person who made all the wh builds on aeria as it is my favorite class besides medic lol. 

1k def against other class min/max atk beyond 4k ?  is it even can tank 3k - 4k min atk other classes had ? not to mention 6k void pasive against 5-7k other classes max atk stats ?  the fact wh cant survive zerg only DE and cb can tank properly and survive ..on 65 arent you said you good at basic knowledge or play dumb ? only god knows ..cheers :)

On 1/13/2022 at 11:16 AM, Norleras said:

Heck!  PvP Def is better than Def.  lol

pvp def indeed better but their value too small and main tank stat for physical is def and void then pvp def/ pvp void for secondary deduction damage since they are so small ..but if the main and def unable to deduct much damage what small stats pvp def + pvp void can do ? ..I'm talking bout tank class cos dps main def is evasion so dps class out of this topic ..cheers :)

On 1/13/2022 at 2:00 AM, Daddy said:

As I said before, Defense is not a stat that is very useful. I've calculated it like 2 years ago now, its a pretty significant difference lol. But defense doesn't really help you anywhere near as much as another other protective stat.

DE has more void which is where the tankiness comes into play, as well as better HP % multipliers. CB has a pretty strong protective stat debuff which also comes into play against killling a whipper.

well I'm talking both def and void on WH beyond 29 are far from suffice aka nerfed , please DE and WH are on same tankiness to begin with but on cap 39 to 65 only DE stay tanky and wh fall behind .. you dont believe it ? come try my def and void on 29 lot have tried and died .. so give back lvl 39 to 65 wh pasive def close to ppl min atk and void triple ppl max atk .. then let me see your theory of void on DE by comparing wh on unnerfed state ..cos so far you only attacking nerfed wh up there ofc it wiull seems DE much tankier since DE not nerfed up there lmao curaja hehehe ..cheers :)

On 1/13/2022 at 12:35 PM, xF4T4Lx said:

They are wrong, it seems to me that Cocktail refers to all the statistics that are for the defense
You think he's only talking about the "DEF" statistic but he's not talking about all the statistics that serve for defense "VOID, CRIT-VOID, DEF, CRIT-EVA, CH-DEF and PVP-DEF"

It is something OBVIOUS that the "DEF" statistic does not help as it should be good as Pappy says "it is unutil DEF" something that the TANK or SEMI-TANK arkanas use but it does not work :,/

In the CB the BUFF Guardian grants 8k VOID + CH-DEF 1400 and 400 DEF I don't remember well, ask why 400 DEF and not 400 CRIT-VOID or CRIT-EVA? :v

Well 400 is nothing but something is something xd

hmm CB got steel metabolism and hp regeneration skill bro :) cheers

again the fact that WH as tanky as DE on 29 due to their def stat so close as big as ppl min atk stat and void as big as ppl max atk x3 ..aka triple max atk stat ..cheer :) if you comparing wh on 65 with DE and CB tanky stats ofc wh bellow them thx to the nerf on def and void that is ..cheers :)

Edited by Cocktail
forgot to add def and void nerf statement

13 hours ago, Cocktail said:

again the fact that WH as tanky as DE on 29 due to their def stat so close as big as ppl min atk stat and void as big as ppl max atk x3 ..aka triple max atk stat ..cheer  if you comparing wh on 65 with DE and CB tanky stats ofc wh bellow them thx to the nerf on def and void that is ..cheers 

Test HP+DEF on Passive
FULL DISABLE+STUN+PULL waives DOT

You won't kill much, but you'll be like sand in the butt :v

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, xF4T4Lx said:

Test HP+DEF on Passive

Not sure if I agree about the "sand in the butt" comment.  Though I agree with not killing much by herself.  Pulls by themselves tend to be devastating for the one getting pulled.  Doesn't matter if it's the WH killing them.

Edited by Norleras

http://limeox.info/app/scarlet/sim/?c=1&l=11&s=j0j000001126c8000403e97

To tank and see SW, although I don't know if that BUFF detects SW or has to be accompanied by MEDIC BUFF

With that you should last longer in the zerg

1 VS 1 If it is better to go with DOT

and for defense use CRIT-EVA or CRIT-VOID, WH+SW and SE have CRIT-EVA buffs on their BUFF

CB and DE don't benefit from CRIT-EVA only VOID+DEF+CRIT-VOID and CH-DEF on their BUFF

Well, CB only has VOID+DEF and CH-DEF doesn't have the CRIT-VOID or CRIT-EVA buff, so CRIT-VOID or CRIT-EVA works, but not quite, since it doesn't have a BUFF to improve that statistics.

So to speak, DE WH and CB are the best TANKS in that order, but DE is double sided v:

Eye SW and SE are also TANK xdxdxd

In massive pvp the DOT also works but only if they are equal to the rival something that is difficult to achieve today

I remember that in ASB the WH used to sweep with the MECH doing a lot of damage around it, in cap 29 later I have no idea I played it very little when taking out the unique item I deleted it :v

I’m not sure if you’ve actually gone full tank on whipper and looked at the stats at lvl 65? I’m not really exaggerating when the stats are fairly close  it’s just whipper can’t go full tank or they kinda lose all their perks  

now the issue there is that DE is able to hold many plus sides when going full tank unlike whipper but when I brought up before that de prob needs way less movement speed and acc/chacc for being a main tank every 1 was angry but it’s pretty ridiculous for the huge buffs de gets to still be able to hit people on a tank build. Altho full tank de is much more costly than full tank WH. My de has like 1-4 attacks while whipper can have like 5-8 depending on build. 

max tank whipper is like 60k~ hp, 1600 defense, 5-15k crit void, 13-15k void. De and wh both meet the threshold of like 13,500 ch resist at lvl 54 to make all chakra damage equal 0. Now since DE is the actually real tank it does surpass whipper in hp, void, cheresist which are the 3 main protective stats.

also whipper has the ability to stack cheva and has more crit eva which I think is funny. 

Now a lot of your argument is based off 29 cap where many things are unbalanced cus of +12 gear, uni jewels, spanners, 40 pets never being taken into consideration. Wh is still pretty dominating class in each cap afterward but becomes more balanced as other classes receive the necessary buffs to participate against medic/wh/de tankiness.

The playing field leveling out seems to be where it is more annoying to play whipper for you honestly. I’ve literally tested every stat so this point you are trying to make isn’t true. Whipper used to be even more OP when they had roughly 40% more accuracy and chacc than a sw could even build eva/cheva prior to the last major skill patch cus of the huge accuracy buffs medic and whipper had. I’m not sure what void nerf you are talkin about as whippers tank stats actuallY got buffed and received way more tank stats when vendetta took over for 59 and 66 cap. 

noW whipper has incredibly strong dots they never had before  with a pretty high damage output if you calculate it against all the targets it can hit as it’s damage is spread out rather than focused on one target. There are plus’s sides outside of the protective stats because of whippers secondary tank role. A defender is never as useful as a whipper and I have the tankiest de in the game. Most DEs are ignored in battle unlike whipper. cbs are more single target dps oriented than whipper and have better offensive skills than de.

When we went 30+ in Aeria they seemed to start focusing whippers dmg output into more targets and place them as a off tank support altho some people still had the ability to play main tank whipper while losing out on some the perks of the class.

So wh has the ability to pull, stun, immobilize, and dot way more than any other classes and can be played as a support role Very well. Lol I used to play a support max tank whipper for bikini to get all the kills for us. 

max tank builds are not very fun on either class. I play both wh and de as a main tank and they have like no attacks to play alone. The issues you may see on whipper are more of the de having the ability to do multiple things but that in itself is because DEs are often useless in pvp while whipper can help a team dominate more easily. 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/16/2022 at 2:49 AM, xF4T4Lx said:

Test HP+DEF on Passive

hehehe theres nothing I had not try up there , on NB theres always 4 to 6 + RG aim me first with medics on their butt thx to the nerf I died super fast against zerg on 65 , well they cant do it fast on 29 neverrr ..cheers

• 6 months later...

Yall aint kidding this post was made at the beginning of the year only? pretty sure all tanks going cheva has the most advantage against new players on rising to lvl cap or against others alts that are trying new classes whipper is the best with cheva that slim resist and u can aoe pull and aoe silence and if a shadow walker would just be nice enough to put smoke on you for u to have a higher chance of evading and disble u can have a turn on attacking :) 

it was fun and its still is.

cyberblade is the most op they can get the most base cheva 13800..........dam wh needs the same lingerie with 350 cheva too

On 1/27/2022 at 10:46 PM, Cocktail said:

hehehe theres nothing I had not try up there , on NB theres always 4 to 6 + RG aim me first with medics on their butt thx to the nerf I died super fast against zerg on 65 , well they cant do it fast on 29 neverrr ..cheers

pretty much u haven't tested enough if ur complaining this much and here's the cake, how bout u max all dots vs me using a build with no max dots  :)  since u tested it all, lets put a wager on this....lets say account deletetion?