Elysian Devil Soul

SmolShibe

Its way too hard for new players/characters to farm it, timezones on Elysian appearance, rates being crap, etc etc.

We need the option of PvP Tokens usable to exchange for Elysian Devil Soul, something like 20 for White, 35 for Alpha, 50 for Prime will do.
Or anything that gives a better option than the current system.

• Like 3

On 1/17/2022 at 5:00 PM, SmolShibe said:

Its way too hard for new players/characters to farm it, timezones on Elysian appearance, rates being crap, etc etc.

We need the option of PvP Tokens usable to exchange for Elysian Devil Soul, something like 20 for White, 35 for Alpha, 50 for Prime will do.
Or anything that gives a better option than the current system.

with old TA was easier to get it, idk now cuz i don't get those anymore, but keep it to elysian is a deal as jordan said, only problem is elysian being dead and some bosses taking so long to die.

On 1/20/2022 at 12:50 PM, Jordan said:

I would rather keep it exclusive to Elysian Island as in the end its suppose to encourage Elysian Island participation.

So if you have any suggestions towards that, then I think that would be the better solution here.

Perhaps switching up the schedule a tad?

Elysian Island happens either at 7-9pm during weekdays, and 10pm-12am during weekends, a timeframe of 5 hours.
As much as some people might want to join Elysian, they may have to go way out of their way or be unable to because it might only happen when they're usually asleep or otherwise unavailable.