How to make 2000g a day in Scarlet Blade Vendetta!

Gabby

I've decided to create this simple guide because too many are struggling with obtaining gold in the game. 
I used to keep this knowledge to myself, and while it did benefit me a great deal, 
I feel that it is better to share it with the rest of community if it will help in any way to help the game to thrive and keep players satisfied.

Note: You could apply this technique to any of the other dungeons I just prefer this one as you can loot the final boss the fastest

Step 1: Farm Bitterstone Core dungeon

DO NOT Use the shortcut to get to the Mainframe
Break Mainframe over and over (lvls 25-39)

What you'll get
(Note: Prices vary)

-Gold               Each run will net about 5g in solo and 10g in team(excluding sg 6 & 7s which sell for 1g each)
-Stardust         Use to make +7 naraks (~100g each) and +8 naraks (~200geach)
-Narak Relics  (~75g each)

-Blueprints      (700+ gold each) odds about 1:20

-Gamma Gear (gamma suits bangles and helmets; weapons, gloves, knee guards and shoes come from DrasilMarsh)

-Jewel Replicubes

-5,J,A Clubs    stardust/narak relics/lingerie unsealers/earrings/rare mechs/etc

Ideal level is 30 (high enough to take advantage of uni delta weapon/low enough for good drops)

Always Kill Rapid Unicorn especially in solo runs (in room behind mainframe; they almost always drop an extra stardust, gamma gear)
Port Out with Mereholt/Enocia Transmitters (alternate between the two)
Repeat!

Tips

Always certify the gamma gears and when you get ones with very good stats enhance them and sell +8 for ~300g each
Jewel replicubes have decent chance of becoming a uni "Rare Rank 1:" jewel...some sell for up to 1500g each!
However, some are not worth the risk opening because they are worth way more in replicube form then when opened

That's all folks!

Enjoy your monthly 60 k!!!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DrDieLess said:

Also, promoting a glitch on the forums is a way to get yourself in some trouble...

I thought you posted a video of how to reach mainframe using shortcut on forums, or am I mistaken?

Thought it was fine to use...since it's not I'll edit my post.

2 hours ago, Gabby said:

I thought you posted a video of how to reach mainframe using shortcut on forums, or am I mistaken?

Thought it was fine to use...since it's not I'll edit my post.

that was me in the bug section back when i was not a gs xD

• 4 months later...
6 hours ago, T1mE-Zer0 said:

So basically the best way to farm gold is doing dungeons? any specific, also how easy or hard is to get the pass to enter the dungeons?

Basically yes.

Depends on your level but best would be lv 30 in bitterstone core (if you know how to skip to last boss)

lv 40-49 narak spaceship

lv 50-59 the archeon

These dungeons use normal passcards which are very common.

lv 54-59 you can do drasilmarsh hardmode (drops materials for the lv cap gear). The passcards for this dungeon arent very common, they're obtainable through daily quests once you reach a certain lvl and daily quests in battlegrounds.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, coctanic36 said:

Basically yes.

Depends on your level but best would be lv 30 in bitterstone core (if you know how to skip to last boss)

lv 40-49 narak spaceship

lv 50-59 the archeon

These dungeons use normal passcards which are very common.

lv 54-59 you can do drasilmarsh hardmode (drops materials for the lv cap gear). The passcards for this dungeon arent very common, they're obtainable through daily quests once you reach a certain lvl and daily quests in battlegrounds.

One question. Is necessary to have a lot of "buffs" to be able to do solo the dungeons or just with the normal stats/skills and gears? And what Geradine said about Spaceship, it's a normal or "special" (due the difficulty) dungeon?

well, depends how you do SS. If you just got for bosses, SW and PU can do it with their hide skills and you shouldn't need close to max gear to solo it. If you want to do the entire dungeon, people always tend to get more mobs than they can handle and then complain that they cannot do the dungeon. Nothing wrong with going slowly through it.

• Like 2