Pve Battle Mounts

Kurochii

I want to suggest Pve only battle mount. With the end game dngs being so long without way points it can be a hinderance when you die to run all the way back to the boss without the move speed of a mount. Though, its only 75-90% it still helps a lot. The mounts could be disabled in the Battlefield so that issue could be resolved. This could also give a refresh feeling in some people who have a burnout from the long dngs. The mounts them self could be different from the disabled Battle mount in the server we have currently that were turned into normal mounts.

• VGN GM

This post was done before we updated our files (Patch V36). So when this post was made it was not possible to do this as some dungeons would no allow mounts in dungeons specifically the Dream of Destruction dungeons. However, this has since been fixed in the files.

I also wasn't aware of this fix/change until I reworked the Dragon Emperor (Patch v69) as I then noticed the fix.

However, due to the amount of mounts we have in the game it would be a huge middle finger to anyone who likes mounts that are not originally battle mounts including a lot of our imported mounts because quite simply they do not have the animations to become battle mounts ever (Devaluing their purchase and forcing them to either not use a battle mount or use a mount they may no like for the speed).

So yeh I can understand why someone who may use a Golden Flame Tiger or one of the many of the coloured Nine Tails would love this but the decision will still stand that battle mounts will never be a thing on our server.

If OP really wants an alternative, we cud look at how Aura Kingdom, Shaxia Fae Fields, and Trials in general implement "in-dungeon adjustments", such as AK giving massive debuffs, SFF giving speed boost, and Trials upping 1 stat while taking some away from another.
The idea is to specifically target popular dungeons, like PoD, Mines, ST and give them movespeed/other buffs.
While unnecessary, if Jordan finds this easy to implement without significant downsides, perhaps he wud consider it...?

Since this post is related awaken EE, i'm againt this idea even loving BM's, i've all original mounts that was BM, cuz i like them, and make BM's will force players who like it get it.
We already get 185-200% speed into dng , isn't necessary add easier way to speed dng, also there's limit of speed u must have into dng since u need stop to agro all mobs , even using BA.