DSR Box from CC

RENZO

I ask @Jordan to fix the award from Celestial Corridor Dgn

Because me and many players got a lot of this

128fdfbf1e2f1a74d1d9796d0b21ee51.jpg

which in my opinion It shouldn't have a high gain rate. From difficult dungeons like CC

I understand that you included a DSR box as one of the rewards
to make that CC gear creation not done too quickly

But the chance of getting a DSR box is too high
and I think it's inappropriate

So I ask you to change it so that the DSR box has a chance of getting only 1 out of 5 slots from the reward
or fix the rate of getting it

P.S. Sorry if my language is not good :x  TY

• Thanks 1

TBH i agree with idea of ''troll items'' but it could be converted to at least usefull one, DSR items in general are useless, cuz convert potions aren't that good and mostly already have basic items from there.
And yeah 3 of 5 into this isn't troll, is DMG runs , that's like lose ur entrance or ur rewards, too much enfort for nothing.
its acceptable system but this one that you got is damm bad.

• Thanks 1

I mean, Jordan never fixed the DoS mat rewards from DoD/GoP, and most importantly, he never fixed it for DS endscreen either, so its near impossible he will fix this.
Edit: I seem to recall him "fixing" box rates for DoD95, but uh...as everyone has agreed on, its still absolute gutter trash, which proves my point that only removal can fix it.

Out of all 3, CC/HoO/Abyss, CC has the best crafting system made so far (proportionate to how bad I think it is designed in gameplay), so as frustrating as those damn boxes are, I dont really see a need to change any of the loot in the roulette right now.
This system of "Only needing to farm The dungeon u want, and ANY of the dungeon boss mats can contribute to completing 1 particular set", instead of mandatory doing everything like Abyss, is really good.

Jordan shud make it that Bosses themselves Drop the Recipes or Mats like GoP once did, becuz  like I said...there is no hope for fixing this box thing.

45 minutes ago, SmolShibe said:

I mean, Jordan never fixed the DoS mat rewards from DoD/GoP, so its extremely unlikely he will fix this.

Out of all 3, CC/HoO/Abyss, CC has the beset crafting system made so far (proportionate to how bad I think it is designed in gameplay), so as frustrating as those damn boxes are, I dont really see a need to change any of the loot in the roulette right now.
This system of "Only needing to farm The dungeon u want, and ANY of the dungeon boss mats can contribute to completing 1 particular set", instead of mandatory doing everything like Abyss, is really good.
The only gripe I have is that Bosses themselves Dont Drop the Recipes like GoP once did, thats what I think needs some tweaking.

My point is that the rate of the DSR Box is too high
For dungeons that are very difficult

It's not about the crafting system

If you think you're okay with this When you get 3 DSR boxes after completing a dungeon
that's your opinion. and i have no problem with it
and that will be one of the opinions of the players. About the DSR box that Jordan will know
but are you sure you're okay with all those boxes ? xD 

And yes, I know Jordan usually won't fix anything if it's not a bug
but i posted this so that at least let him know and consider

3 hours ago, RENZO said:

My point is that the rate of the DSR Box is too high
If you think you're okay with this When you get 3 DSR boxes after completing a dungeon
that's your opinion. and i have no problem with it
but are you sure you're okay with all those boxes ? xD 

Dont you remember him "fixing" dod95 DoS mat boxes? ye that did absolutely nothing man,
thats why Im suggesting an altrnative, I have 0 hope for the rates to ever be acceptable.

The crafting system itself has nothing to do with the reward box chances being so high for DSR material boxes, just my opinion though. 

6 hours ago, SmolShibe said:

Jordan shud make it that Bosses themselves Drop the Recipes or Mats like GoP once did, becuz  like I said...there is no hope for fixing this box thing.

Celestial already has implements from GoP that were not the drop system, sadly. As a someone who crafts overall for achievement, I don't particularly find anything wrong with the current Celestial crafting system aside from the daily quest being 1 (I think it should at least be 2) token a day when we have a chance to get specific tokens 3+ from bosses per day and sparkles from bag/random chance pick, it makes things a little unbalanced in that sense.

Now back onto the actual topic; I'll agree that the DSR box is more than sad to get 2/3 or 3/3 in the majority of our runs over a SINGLE formula box or tokens, even sparkles and most times the formula box isn't even there.
I think it should be adjusted to give us something somewhat more useful or if anything it can be replaced with the x10 sparkles or even make a thing of x5 or x1 sparkles, something USEFUL over something that's insignificant and a waste of our time entirely. I also think that the formula box should have a 100% chance to be there in every card pick, that way we only miss it when we don't choose it instead of losing out on the chance entirely because it isn't 100%.

Currently Celestial is the HARDEST content in Eden, we spend a lot of our time and resources (potions, pod, etc) as well as effort in doing CC, but we get to lose at the end of the day because of this box. This isn't One-Eye-Roger, we shouldn't be losing out because of a misc reward that isn't useful to anyone anymore. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• VGN GM

I can look into rates but theres nothing to "fix" as it was intended to have these items in the pool.

It doesn't matter if its hard content because these are mostly just bonus rewards aside from the Formula Boxes. Most of the balancing for the crafting was based around what you get from the boss and not factoring in what you get from the selection at the end.

Just because of comments such as this

On 1/25/2022 at 9:32 PM, SmolShibe said:

I have 0 hope for the rates to ever be acceptable.

I will post the order of rates from highest to lowests above. Because I feel like you should understand what I'm working with before you make comments like this. Again to clarify the top of the list is the highest rate item and the bottom is the lowest and items with the same number means numerically the rate is the same.

1. Zodiac Sparkles x10
2. Zodiac Sparkles x20

3. <Boss Formula> x1
3. <Boss Token> x1
3. Random Gem Formula Bag x1

4. Dragonside Ridge Material Mystery Box x1
5. Zodiac Sparkles x30
6. Dragonside Ridge Material Mystery Box x2
7. Dragonside Ridge Material Mystery Box x3

8. <Boss Token> x2
8. Zodiac Sparkles x40

9. Zodiac Sparkles x50

So I would like to know what makes this unacceptable.

I will also state this. The rates to get Dragonside Ridge Material Mystery Boxes in CC is lower than it was in DS and it had the exact same quantities as this too.

No matter how "fair" rates are, as long as it is not 100%, there will always be people who get shafted, isnt that the whole point of this thread?
Telling these ppl "well gee, sucks for you, but Im not gonna change this" isnt going to make everything magically feel better to them, in fact the opposite.

In the case of this Roulette, having all 3 DSR Mat box rotations removed is impossible and not a good idea, but cudnt the rarest drop of DSR mat x3 be removed/replaced?
Becuz if that were to happen, it wud become impossible for ppl to land all 3 DSR mat boxes for an end Roulette, all you have to do is raise the rates of the more 2 common DSR mat raws, take extra % from "useful" items if you have to.

12 hours ago, Jordan said:

I will also state this. The rates to get Dragonside Ridge Material Mystery Boxes in CC is lower than it was in DS and it had the exact same quantities as this too.

I think the really nice part about DS is the card rewards don't really limit me in any way except for formulas, which are quite generous. Everything I need is given to me via guaranteed boxes for killing bosses, or a daily quest that I only need to complete twice for an entire set.

In CC, I'm limited by formula bags from cards, sparkles from cards, and the daily quest reward. The issue with getting DSR boxes is it almost feels like a punishment rather than a reward, as it could have been something beneficial but is instead pretty much junk. I guess that's the point of it, but it definitely feels bad considering most people do struggle in fights like these.

Gonna go a little off-topic here, but the daily quest reward is the biggest issue in my opinion, as everything else isn't really too bad.

bTLQs9m.png

These are my CC items currently, x700 of the green daily token and x1 of the gold daily token. This is with turning in the daily every single day since release. I have the sparkles for half a set, more than enough boss tokens for every set I don't have completed already, but only 1 daily token. By the time I have enough to make a set, I'll probably have the sparkles for 2 sets.

Some quick solutions I can think of that would be nice are:

• Double the daily quest, x24 greens for x2 golds.
  • Add a daily to each boss (similar to HoO's dailies for each dungeon) with a box that has a chance to grant either a Gold daily token, a formula box for that boss, a token for that boss, sparkles, etc. I realize everyone doesn't share the same problem I have and a lot of people are limited on formula boxes, so this solution would help them as well.
  • Adding Zodiac tokens to the cards.
  • Trade in the constellation stones for formula boxes or something.

Personally I like the second one the most because it has a solution for everyone's issues with CC, makes the player still feel rewarded even if they end up getting mostly DSR boxes (which does happen quite a bit), and would bring back one of the nice things HoO had.

Either way, I got way too many green tokens pls help.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1