A question about Ultimate Skills

VeeBee

Hi everyone, I was wondering if the ultimate skills in the vending machines have to be applied in order, like the Sit chips and the XP booster. In other words, do I have to buy the Level 1, then Level 2 and then Level 3 skill or can I go directly to the Level 3? Sorry if this is a noob question but I couldn't find any answer when I did a google search. Thanks in advance.

Remember there are 2 kinds of ultimate skills, one is level 25-35-45, the other one is level 40-50.

They share the same cooldown, so if you think you prefere to use just one (for example, in punisher I use just Bullet Vibe, because Havoc sucks), you can buy just one ultimate and its upgrade(s).

On 1/30/2022 at 3:22 AM, Filomena said:

What? But this is unfair!

tumblr_logrk6omay1qc7geho1_500.gifv

Well, while true that they can be used sequentially, I don't find myself using them sequentially nor that often because of the charge time of the single attack over the AOE one. I mostly just use Jack of Blades as a means to find hidden SW's or a last resort attack if I can pull it off in PvP.