Small suggestion / Small feedback

Akyme

Hello,

Let's start by my small suggestion. Please make glyphs and gathering tools stackable x.x (Also increase gathering mats stackable to 9999 in case of 999 ?)

Now my feedback.

You've made most of the achievement easier for new players (sadly for me I've done every weapon craft one week before the update). Anyway, let's talk about 3 achievement : Rune achie, Cape achie, and HoO Trophies. I'm farming legion monster for boxes, which is one of the worst part of Rune Achie, and the problem is that I always get the same Box (Doom Armor Box), are the odds the same for all boxes ? So my feedback about it is not that it is too hard or I'm just crying, but if you decide to make achievement easier, make it for all achievement, not only one. About armor box, it's odds in odds, which is too annoying. (Odds to get orange armor box, and then odds to get the enchant formula). You could increase the rate of orange box which would make it way easier.

Now, Cape achievement, PvP is kinda dead, and it's the main way to get War Stones. War Stone Polymizer item is very usefull, but imaging waiting 2h to get 1 War Stone, when you need more than 1k stone to complete cape achie. I crafted them to lvl 53 just with this item ! I don't think I'll be able to finish cape lvl 88 before my death, even if I'm young lol. So, it would be nice to think of another way to get them than PvP, increasing the cost of War Stone needed to get Eden Crystal so the economy isn't killed.

Let's talk about trophies in HoO ... Just reduce quest item needed to 3~5 ... 10 is too much for the current PvE activity. There are too much bosses so it's a little bit too hard to get the quest item, that isn't 100% drop rate.

Also, now I'm thinking too much about the game, I don't know the next thing I'm talking about, is gold armor / weapons / accessories lvl 90 and below 50% success rate or still 30% ? Imaging paying 3k every craft for a Heartflame lvl 120 when you craft a gold weapon lvl 50. I just agree for stuff lvl 75-80 that it is low success rate since we can do PvP with it.

I let everybody argue with those thinking, maybe it's all bad ideas, or maybe it's all good, I'm playing this server seriously since April 2021 only (with some break I admit) and this is what I see.

That's a looooooooong topic so good luck reading and thanks if you read it ! xD

Best regards,
Akyme

Also, I want to add, is it possible to get a scroll when we complete all achievement just like awaken armor 95 titles scroll but for all achievement ? Or 2 scrolls, one for lvl 65 achievement, the second for lvl 65-90, so it gives alltitle to our alt without crafting again everything. It'll help player playing more race with their alt, just the need to lvl up class again 😄 

Cyaa

This has been suggested and denied b4, but 1 of the points is very intriguing, and cud go into making Elysian Island worth doing again.

The Current TA rework is widely accepted by the community as a good rework, despite all base Boss trophies farmable within a span less than 2 weeks, the side rewards/fluff are incredibly rewarding for ppl who do take time out of their routine to do it, not to mention the smart capping of Medals to make sure ppl cant just upgrade all 9 trophies in the span of a month. You still see ppl trying to find pts on almost every spawn, every single of the spawn days, its very much alive, just not overcrowded anymore.
Im hoping Jordan cud find a way to push Elysian closer to the way TA operates, maybe even mirroring the spawn to be on Mon/Wes/Fri every 4 hrs, with the rates on Elysian Soul MASSIVELY buffed to be higher/equal to Angel Soul, and a new loot table that gives respectable side rewards, most prominently of which shud be Warstone.

The problem of the Elysian Island is that only one player can get the possibility to earn the Advanced Elysian Devil Soul, and for EU players, the timezone is really annoying (1 or 2AM Paris time).

23 minutes ago, SmolShibe said:

This has been suggested and denied b4, but 1 of the points is very intriguing, and cud go into making Elysian Island worth doing again.

I think you're talking about War Stone in Elysian Island that is intriguing ?
Also, you said it has been denied before, but how long before ? When the server was way more active ? I'm more talking about the current activity, it gets hard to have a party for anything lately. 

22 minutes ago, SmolShibe said:

Im hoping Jordan cud find a way to push Elysian closer to the way TA operates, maybe even mirroring the spawn to be on Mon/Wes/Fri every 4 hrs, with the rates on Elysian Soul MASSIVELY buffed to be higher/equal to Angel Soul, and a new loot table that gives respectable side rewards, most prominently of which shud be Warstone.

I sent ticket about that, the answer was a big "No we're not gonna rework it" :D And believe me I asked way less than you did xD

• VGN GM
18 hours ago, Akyme said:

I sent ticket about that, the answer was a big "No we're not gonna rework it" :D And believe me I asked way less than you did xD

You never suggested in ticket to rework it. You asked for a Time Change that is not a rework. Please do not put words in my mouth.

18 hours ago, Akyme said:

The problem of the Elysian Island is that only one player can get the possibility to earn the Advanced Elysian Devil Soul, and for EU players, the timezone is really annoying (1 or 2AM Paris time).

I guess you just haven't even looked into Elysian Island then before making comments and suggesting on it. Since you can also get them from the Golden Buckets.

Please read the update post before commenting/suggesting on this topic any further.

--

As for the remaining stuff

On 1/31/2022 at 11:00 AM, Akyme said:

Let's start by my small suggestion. Please make glyphs and gathering tools stackable x.x (Also increase gathering mats stackable to 9999 in case of 999 ?)

Glyphs is possible, Gathering tools are not as they use durability and not time and even if by miracle they did work it would break with the durability and such.

9999 Isn't really a feature of the game and is largely un-tested. So unless I decide its time to do full tests I will be limiting it to those specific items only.

You've made most of the achievement easier for new players (sadly for me I've done every weapon craft one week before the update). Anyway, let's talk about 3 achievement : Rune achie, Cape achie, and HoO Trophies. I'm farming legion monster for boxes, which is one of the worst part of Rune Achie, and the problem is that I always get the same Box (Doom Armor Box), are the odds the same for all boxes ? So my feedback about it is not that it is too hard or I'm just crying, but if you decide to make achievement easier, make it for all achievement, not only one. About armor box, it's odds in odds, which is too annoying. (Odds to get orange armor box, and then odds to get the enchant formula). You could increase the rate of orange box which would make it way easier.

It's suppose to be hard to complete. It's suppose to feel like an achievement. You get mounts that are limited for a reason and I could not without going against my own morals make this achievement any easier as someone who did the 1-65 one 4 times as a player.

Now, Cape achievement, PvP is kinda dead, and it's the main way to get War Stones. War Stone Polymizer item is very usefull, but imaging waiting 2h to get 1 War Stone, when you need more than 1k stone to complete cape achie. I crafted them to lvl 53 just with this item ! I don't think I'll be able to finish cape lvl 88 before my death, even if I'm young lol. So, it would be nice to think of another way to get them than PvP, increasing the cost of War Stone needed to get Eden Crystal so the economy isn't killed.

Let's talk about trophies in HoO ... Just reduce quest item needed to 3~5 ... 10 is too much for the current PvE activity. There are too much bosses so it's a little bit too hard to get the quest item, that isn't 100% drop rate.

PvP isn't dead.

Even if it was dead, that would be beneficial to you since you'd be able to solo win a TW and get max boxes every day. I know players who have started the game after you who have completed this achievement.

Also, now I'm thinking too much about the game, I don't know the next thing I'm talking about, is gold armor / weapons / accessories lvl 90 and below 50% success rate or still 30% ? Imaging paying 3k every craft for a Heartflame lvl 120 when you craft a gold weapon lvl 50. I just agree for stuff lvl 75-80 that it is low success rate since we can do PvP with it.

Why would you craft a gold weapon level 50? Theres only one reason to do so and thats Achievement points for ranking. I really come into question your knowledge of the game when you make comments like this. Yeh you still have to craft 75-80 for using in Normal class TW but thats Armors which can be crafted with Stardust. Weapon's you can simply get from doing the trials or Awaken quests. But in terms of PvP actually being dead, Normal Class TW is in fact dead and has been since release practically (a side from one or two enthusiasts or people using it in the past to boost alt guilds into GVG).

• VGN GM
19 hours ago, SmolShibe said:

Any suggestions on the loot table, because War Stones are infact on the loot table of every drop in Elysian Island.

6 hours ago, Jordan said:

You never suggested in ticket to rework it. You asked for a Time Change that is not a rework. Please do not put words in my mouth.

I suggested "So, it could be very nice to think of changing the schedule for the Elysian Island at least one week per month for EU players, or to find another way to get this item."

The "another way to get this item" supposed a rework. 

Please read the update post before commenting/suggesting on this topic any further.

I read item description when I can see the item :D If I have to find the right patch note everytime I want to check something (and it can change between 2 patch note) good luck to me.

Elysian's Golden Bucket so ye I never heard about that item, should be written in Elysian Island description.

It's suppose to be hard to complete. It's suppose to feel like an achievement. You get mounts that are limited for a reason and I could not without going against my own morals make this achievement any easier as someone who did the 1-65 one 4 times as a player.

Bring back all weapon / armor craft success rate to 20 or 25% as it used to be then, it's not supposed to be that easy for everybody too, you get rewards for that too. It's not logic at all doing making only the half of one system easier.

PvP isn't dead.

Even if it was dead, that would be beneficial to you since you'd be able to solo win a TW and get max boxes every day. I know players who have started the game after you who have completed this achievement.

Did I talk about TW only ? Good luck getting a 3vs3 arena, or a 10vs10 arena (even if there are no quest for 10vs10, or maybe I'm wrong about it too, I never had the possibility of doing one on Vendetta)

But yes, you're right, since they are 10~20 people in TW, it's all benefit to me to get War Stone. The only alive PvP is in GvG between 2 or 3 guilds I think ?

Why would you craft a gold weapon level 50? Theres only one reason to do so and thats Achievement points for ranking. I really come into question your knowledge of the game when you make comments like this. Yeh you still have to craft 75-80 for using in Normal class TW but thats Armors which can be crafted with Stardust. Weapon's you can simply get from doing the trials or Awaken quests. But in terms of PvP actually being dead, Normal Class TW is in fact dead and has been since release practically (a side from one or two enthusiasts or people using it in the past to boost alt guilds into GVG).

Yes, achievement is the thing, I want to get the highest City Achievement crafted. And, for sure I know all lvl 90- contents better than you :D At least, Aeria content including most of its bugs 😉 
So yes, I do want to craft a weapon level 50.

Anyway, you're almost trashtalking me while all the informations I said, I got them from the game, and you're the developper of this game server. If we have to walk 3 differents way to get all the information of only ONE system, the problem isn't the player. For example, if it's needed to go on the forum to know everything about the Elysian Island, in Elysian Island description, put "Read Patch note 80 on the Forum" and then, you can have the right to say "I really come into question your knowledge of the game".

I would thanks you to put the informations in the right place and not saying this type of comment for the next time :) 

Best regards,
Akyme

• Confused 1

• VGN GM
2 hours ago, Akyme said:

I read item description when I can see the item :D If I have to find the right patch note everytime I want to check something (and it can change between 2 patch note) good luck to me.

Elysian's Golden Bucket so ye I never heard about that item, should be written in Elysian Island description.

You mean like it is right now?

Spoiler

0fGOnsQ.png

pIesdnT.png

No ones asking you to sift through patch notes but what I am saying is please at least be informed on the topic before suggesting to change it.

2 hours ago, Akyme said:

Bring back all weapon / armor craft success rate to 20 or 25% as it used to be then, it's not supposed to be that easy for everybody too, you get rewards for that too. It's not logic at all doing making only the half of one system easier.

The enchant achievement although beneficial to players to have its not mandatory to play the game. Not to mention, this change didn't make things easier they just made things cheaper as you're not running around buying multiple formulas and materials to recraft what already failed. Theres no need to be pedantic.

2 hours ago, Akyme said:

Did I talk about TW only ? Good luck getting a 3vs3 arena, or a 10vs10 arena (even if there are no quest for 10vs10, or maybe I'm wrong about it too, I never had the possibility of doing one on Vendetta)

Most people in this server have never done these modes and even if they did they've probebly contributed less than 5% of the War Stones required for their Cape Achievements. I was a player on this server when it was first opened and I never queued 3v3 for War Stones and yet I still completed my Cape Achievements. Yeh maybe now that its 1-90 it takes a bit more work but after a year your only at 53+. Something tells me your likely never setting foot in TW or if you do then your just auto-pathing the quests or something.

2 hours ago, Akyme said:

Yes, achievement is the thing, I want to get the highest City Achievement crafted. And, for sure I know all lvl 90- contents better than you :D At least, Aeria content including most of its bugs 😉

I'm sure you do buddy, I couldn't possibly have played the game for many years before taking up this position as the developer.

2 hours ago, Akyme said:

So yes, I do want to craft a weapon level 50.

Just like the handful of players who also want this, you must use a Heartflame or chance a fail

2 hours ago, Akyme said:

Anyway, you're almost trashtalking me while all the informations I said, I got them from the game, and you're the developper of this game server. If we have to walk 3 differents way to get all the information of only ONE system, the problem isn't the player. For example, if it's needed to go on the forum to know everything about the Elysian Island, in Elysian Island description, put "Read Patch note 80 on the Forum" and then, you can have the right to say "I really come into question your knowledge of the game".

I would thanks you to put the informations in the right place and not saying this type of comment for the next time :)

I actually pride myself in putting the information in the right places to the best of my ability especially when I update systems.

I only referenced patch 80 because its easier for me to reference in response here.

All the information is available in the game as shown above.

I expect people to atleast do their research before going on forum rants. There is no point suggesting changes if you haven't even looked into it and in most cases tried it out.

14 hours ago, Jordan said:

Any suggestions on the loot table, because War Stones are infact on the loot table of every drop in Elysian Island.

Since I dont have anything really too creative/out of the way, I will simply work with the data provided on patch 80 and the loot table there.

Specifically, TA main rewards are pots both types, Medal Bags, EP, HS, and CCM, with some chances of NPC boxes and Trophy BPs.
Since Elysian still works fundamentally differently compared to TA, there wont be Trophy BPs, but instead a low chance of Elysian Souls, and then a bunch of other things same as the box once had.
Imho, the loot table needs a simple trimming, with more things added to the "This Bucket contains ALL of the following", and less things in the "chance to contain one of the following".
For example, for the Elysian Bizarre Bucket, there shud be

Spoiler

100% chance:
50 HS chest x 2, having high HS reward shudnt be an issue when TA exists,
AND either TW warstone chest x 1, or simply warstone x 2 flatly

then the rest:
Intermediate Elysian Soul (newly added)
Basic Elysian Soul
PvP Token                               (newly added, TA exists, I kinda recommend you nerf some rates on TA for Token,
PvP Token Fragment x 3             EP, and HS tho, regardless of whether u rework Elysian, just dont touch CCM)
EC Frag x 5
EC Frag x 2
Power Scroll Prime
Guard Scroll Prime
Gear Forge Stone Alpha
Gear Forge Stone
Warstone x 5           (warstone is near useless to everyone except new players, I think some generosity wont hurt,
Warstone x 2                       and no, Veskal Crafters dont typically care about WS cost either XD)
50 Honor Stars Chest
Alpaca Metal x 1
Alpaca Jade x 1
Alpaca King Gem x 1
(removed class dyes)

Correspondingly, the Golden Bucket shud have better rewards or simply Eliminate lesser ones for a less cluttered table, albeit with some fail items inserted in as b4.

Spoiler

100% Chance:
100 HS Chest x 2, TW WS chest x 2, or WS x 6 flat

others:
Secret Treasure: Eternal Rose
Advanced Elysian Soul
Intermediate Elysian Soul              (removed basic)
PvP Token x 2 
PvP Token x 1
PvP Token x 5
EC Frag x 15
EC Frag x 10
Power Scroll Prime x 5
Guard Scroll Prime x 5
Sublime SS
Gear Forge Stone Legenary
Gear Forge Stone Prime                (removed basic and Alpha)
Warstone x 12                                (removed x 3)
Warstone x 6                                  (recommend highest rate be on this item for this loot table)
200 HS chest
Alpaca series x 10 each

The Rough idea is that rewards shud FEEL upgraded, and that Warstone shud be main reward here, unlike in TA where there are 3 main drops and they distribute kind of evenly.
Im not going into the details for the Elysian Boss Treasure Chests and the Ranking Rewards, I provided the Bizarre/Golden Bucket comparison, the rest is up to you.

Also, plz for the love of the Almighty, buff Elysian Soul rates, nobody except select individuals think "its fine", sometimes it doesnt matter whether the number is ok, it only matters if peoples' Perception of said number Being ok,
in English, it means, the rates have to be good enuf for 95% of the server to think its Not Practically Impossible to obtain.

13 hours ago, Jordan said:

You mean like it is right now?

Reveal hidden contents

0fGOnsQ.png

pIesdnT.png

2 different paths to get one information, again. And, that's a personal choice, but I never click on Event since it's really buggy :D Did you know that clicking in the Daily Challenge icone, it makes a crash ? Well, le'ts be honest, I don't know if you corrected here or not, but I'm not masochist enough to try crashing my own game.

The enchant achievement although beneficial to players to have its not mandatory to play the game. Not to mention, this change didn't make things easier they just made things cheaper as you're not running around buying multiple formulas and materials to recraft what already failed. Theres no need to be pedantic.

If you think that way, crafting weapon / armor isn't mandatory either. It just gives more atk and resistance, it's not needed to have full weapon achi to get S+ in the Celestial Corridor Dungeon once you got the strategy.

Yeh maybe now that its 1-90 it takes a bit more work but after a year your only at 53+. Something tells me your likely never setting foot in TW or if you do then your just auto-pathing the quests or something.

I'm sure you do buddy, I couldn't possibly have played the game for many years before taking up this position as the developer.

About that, I just don't do PvP before being fully geared, and cape achievement is required to be fully geared, as a dps ofc. Coming in PvP being half geared isn't fun, you'll just die and die.

Also, I'm not talking only for myself, their are many PvE players that also wants to claim this achievement, having +20% parry rate is also good for PvE

Let's say, Vendetta exists about 6-7 years ago, and you got your GM / Dev role 2 or 3 years after its opening or even before, I don't know your life lol, you played before, the official game opened in 2011, you've been playing the game for 4 years. Good. You've done the start of the game, with all its old system.
I started in 2013, played until aeria server closed, 8 years, with most of the "recent" systems (even if it stopped updated in 2016, all the system changed was made before, like old TW / new TW, etc etc).
The only difference between you and I about knowledge is that you know the administration tools, the hided content, the old Eden system, and all the content you've add so starting lvl 91+
I don't talk shit and I have a lot of experience about that game ^^

I expect people to atleast do their research before going on forum rants. There is no point suggesting changes if you haven't even looked into it and in most cases tried it out.

As I expect an answer of a GM to not be agressive, when you could just tell me "You said it wrong, you can check everything about that on that post". You're having a good place to know that the forum has a lot of posts, and so it takes forever to look for something even with the research.

Just like the handful of players who also want this, you must use a Heartflame or chance a fail

Lol. For sure they had to pay 3k ea to get a Heartflame that is kinda hard to find nowdays. Let's say the economy wasn't the same before, it's true, but it still wasn't that expensive. Also, those handful players who did it are old players (maybe that's your way to reward them for their fidelity ?) and they kinda needed it ? It's not the same catching 15-25 lvl of crafting than 50 lvls.

Most people in this server have never done these modes and even if they did they've probebly contributed less than 5% of the War Stones required for their Cape Achievements. I was a player on this server when it was first opened and I never queued 3v3 for War Stones and yet I still completed my Cape Achievements. Yeh maybe now that its 1-90 it takes a bit more work but after a year your only at 53+. Something tells me your likely never setting foot in TW or if you do then your just auto-pathing the quests or something.

Noted. Then I make a suggestion, it could be nice increasing the rate of War Stone in Arena. The more way you have to farm something a bit boring is the best way to choose what please you, not being stucked in one system content only.

I didn't answered in the order and I'm sorry about that, but you've got all my answer about it.

Also Jordan, I'm not saying you're doing bad job or you're bad or anything like that, else I wouldn't be playing your server or taking the time to debate here. It's just that I don't get why you rework only the half of a system to make it easier, but don't change the other half that is more annoying. Like, recrafting weapon is really not the hardest thing of the game, and wouldn't change anything, since all weapon crafts can be done very easily with TA farm for EP / PoD gold income.

Last thing, old content should be updated to be easier to get, whatever is the old content, so it include gold weapon, armor & accessories. Why ? Because it's not normal to have the same costs as the current content. This is just logic. You've made a lot of old content easier like lvl uping and so, so why not finishing this work by making the few last old thing easier ? Talking about lvl uping ! The class lvl up item, why not going to lvl 85 in case of lvl 80 ? Lvl 85 is the first big class bonus stats (talking about awaken classes) so it would be really benefit for new players. That one is just a question, anyway it's easy to lvl up.

• Confused 1

• VGN GM
15 minutes ago, Akyme said:

2 different paths to get one information, again. And, that's a personal choice, but I never click on Event since it's really buggy :D Did you know that clicking in the Daily Challenge icone, it makes a crash ? Well, le'ts be honest, I don't know if you corrected here or not, but I'm not masochist enough to try crashing my own game.

I'm not sure if you're trolling or you're actually dumb. You said the information is in different places, it's in multiple places but its the same information. The forums list the information in patch notes. The game lists it in features designed to inform players about information in game. If you don't wanna read it thats fine, but don't waste my time and everyones time by suggesting changes when you blatantly refuse to read the information provided.

18 minutes ago, Akyme said:

Let's say, Vendetta exists about 6-7 years ago, and you got your GM / Dev role 2 or 3 years after its opening or even before, I don't know your life lol, you played before, the official game opened in 2011, you've been playing the game for 4 years. Good. You've done the start of the game, with all its old system.

I started in 2013, played until aeria server closed, 8 years, with most of the "recent" systems (even if it stopped updated in 2016, all the system changed was made before, like old TW / new TW, etc etc).
The only difference between you and I about knowledge is that you know the administration tools, the hided content, the old Eden system, and all the content you've add so starting lvl 91+
I don't talk shit and I have a lot of experience about that game ^^

Ok now you're just being pathetic.

So because I played VGN I was unable to play Aeria? I've been playing the game since around 2012 back before 75 Cap was even released. I can tell you the exact date I started playing Aeria if you would like to continue dick measuring whos played longest?

I've played on several servers too not just Aeria US. And the fact that you have the cheek to say I know the admin tools and alluding to the fact that I just enabled content. I made the content, everything we have I made from 90+ except the Dream of Destructions level 95. Viroona yes is map FNO has but go there, the mobs are different the quests are different and the dungeons are completely different (Again a side from 1 map). Everything else I imported from other games that share the same format, added my own monsters and quests. So how dare you come here acting like you know everything lol.

You say you don't know about my life, then stop trying to dick measure about how much more you know aboute the game when as you say your self, you have no idea anything about me.

Note: Just to specify yes I made the content but several players have helped me over the years design the content and pick out NPC models and names, monster models and names and quest dialogs etc etc. (Thanks you @Nanami@LilithRichard @MrDoudou@Remember@MoistyBlood Mina and various testers and others I may have missed). OP you can also ask these people how I "Enabled 91+ Content".

24 minutes ago, Akyme said:

As I expect an answer of a GM to not be agressive, when you could just tell me "You said it wrong, you can check everything about that on that post". You're having a good place to know that the forum has a lot of posts, and so it takes forever to look for something even with the research.

I'm not an Aeria GM. I will say it as it is.

You put words in my mouth, I said please do not.

You made a suggestion, I told you to inform yourself before continuing further.

I don't know how much more pleasant I could have been.

And It's not hard to do research into a topic before posting. If your at the stage of suggesting changes it's not

33 minutes ago, Akyme said:

Also Jordan, I'm not saying you're doing bad job or you're bad or anything like that, else I wouldn't be playing your server or taking the time to debate here. It's just that I don't get why you rework only the half of a system to make it easier, but don't change the other half that is more annoying. Like, recrafting weapon is really not the hardest thing of the game, and wouldn't change anything, since all weapon crafts can be done very easily with TA farm for EP / PoD gold income.

Last thing, old content should be updated to be easier to get, whatever is the old content, so it include gold weapon, armor & accessories. Why ? Because it's not normal to have the same costs as the current content. This is just logic. You've made a lot of old content easier like lvl uping and so, so why not finishing this work by making the few last old thing easier ? Talking about lvl uping ! The class lvl up item, why not going to lvl 85 in case of lvl 80 ? Lvl 85 is the first big class bonus stats (talking about awaken classes) so it would be really benefit for new players. That one is just a question, anyway it's easy to lvl up.

Because it takes a lot of time. It took a lot of time to do the last ones. But that time was worth it as many new players struggle to catch up. New players don't need enchant achievements to do PvE or PvP. They do however, need resistances to do PvE and PvP. They don't need Gold Weapons to advance through the game as we provide leveling gear that is suitable enough to get already considered end game gear.

We're not trying to make the game super easy, we're just trying to make new people not quit because the big list of mandatory tasks is too long. So to answer why 80 and not 85? Well because this was solely designed for the purpose of letting people get any Awaken class they like, Shaman for example is a great example of a noob friendly awaken class with its dotting. But how many people are doing their quests to 80 on Shaman.

The game is fine as it is now. Theres a couple of bumps in the road for new players but thats how it should be. You shouldn't be able to max everything easy, but you should be able to get into a playable state easy enough which you can. Your the first person I've saw complaining that more needs to be done for new players and these changes have had pretty much nothing but praise since implemented even from my biggest critics.

So to save my time being wasted.

Elysian Island will be looked into, I made all 91+ content a side from 95 DoD's (Even classes have been heavily modified by myself so I wouldn't really class them as made by X-Legend anymore right but wanna be technical then add them, Credit to those who helped along the way), I've played the game for as long as yourself and I don't know what Admin tools you think I have but every tool I use I made myself.

As for Gold BP its a time issue not a "I dont want to", although personally I don't see how its relevant to anyone but about 5-10 people. As for enchants its the one achievement that should take a while, it always has and always should.

• Like 1

First of all, let's be honest, you can't create, you can only copy and edit. That's a way different thing. If I ask you to create tomorrow a new system and to introduce it in Eden, you just can't, all you can do is using an existing system and edit it.

3 hours ago, Jordan said:

I'm not sure if you're trolling or you're actually dumb. You said the information is in different places, it's in multiple places but its the same information. The forums list the information in patch notes. The game lists it in features designed to inform players about information in game. If you don't wanna read it thats fine, but don't waste my time and everyones time by suggesting changes when you blatantly refuse to read the information provided.

Dude, all I ask is that by moving my mouse on an item, I can see what's inside, like every item and I don't need to drop this item before to know what's inside, well you showed me it's in Event and that it's possible now so let's take off this part of the topic. It's not about refusing reading, it's about reading at the right place, if I want to know about holy skill, I go on the wiki, like for many other informations, if I have a question, I ask it here / peer channel, since it's the place for it (by here I don't mean in this exact forum place)

Ok now you're just being pathetic.

So because I played VGN I was unable to play Aeria? I've been playing the game since around 2012 back before 75 Cap was even released. I can tell you the exact date I started playing Aeria if you would like to continue dick measuring whos played longest?

I've played on several servers too not just Aeria US. And the fact that you have the cheek to say I know the admin tools and alluding to the fact that I just enabled content. I made the content, everything we have I made from 90+ except the Dream of Destructions level 95. Viroona yes is map FNO has but go there, the mobs are different the quests are different and the dungeons are completely different (Again a side from 1 map). Everything else I imported from other games that share the same format, added my own monsters and quests. So how dare you come here acting like you know everything lol.

I didn't only play Aeria server too. I've been playing most of private server & official. About tools I don't mean any special tool that we can find on the web, I know you've made your own tools since we can use many tools for many differents things. Also, as I said at first, it's mostly copying existing content than creating, I don't mean only Eden contents, I mean also AK, TS, and surely some others.

Also, so I did play more, don't tell me you play and edit the game at the same time, I could believe you, but I don't think so xD But ye that's a stupid talk to continue dick measuring.

But yes I do come here and act like I know all content 90- except edited content, which is different than everything, since it's the truth ^^

And It's not hard to do research into a topic before posting. If your at the stage of suggesting changes it's not

I tried to research for normal class tw,  I found so many different topic, from players, many different patch note, so yes maybe when you know your forum like you, because you're here since the start and follow the forum a lot, it's not hard. But for someone who just come here and try to get some informations of a specific topic, the research bar isn't helping a lot. And opening all patch note one by one, it's not my cup of tea.

Because it takes a lot of time. It took a lot of time to do the last ones. But that time was worth it as many new players struggle to catch up. New players don't need enchant achievements to do PvE or PvP. They do however, need resistances to do PvE and PvP. They don't need Gold Weapons to advance through the game as we provide leveling gear that is suitable enough to get already considered end game gear.

Forget the Gold Weapons idea, since you're not open minded about that, it's useless talk. They do need resistance ? 18 gems on a set + weapon, res Gems lvl 80 are sold for 100g ea, many trophies give resistance, your weapon lvl 80 also do (cape, rings and neck, +20 all res, trophies, +34 elem and +10 p-res) so we're at 54 elem res and 30 p-res, get 2 gems of each resistance, it use 12 gems slot, you're capped around 70 elem res, the only hard resistance to cap for new players would be p-res. Armor achievement isn't a need either for a start. Or, only heavy armor is.

We're not trying to make the game super easy, we're just trying to make new people not quit because the big list of mandatory tasks is too long. So to answer why 80 and not 85? Well because this was solely designed for the purpose of letting people get any Awaken class they like, Shaman for example is a great example of a noob friendly awaken class with its dotting. But how many people are doing their quests to 80 on Shaman.

Noted, thanks for the answer.

The game is fine as it is now. Theres a couple of bumps in the road for new players but thats how it should be. You shouldn't be able to max everything easy, but you should be able to get into a playable state easy enough which you can. Your the first person I've saw complaining that more needs to be done for new players and these changes have had pretty much nothing but praise since implemented even from my biggest critics.

I don't complain, I debate, that's different. I'm not crying "bla bla bla game is hard bla bla bla" game is pretty easy I can't complain about that lol. All I say is that you worked only on the half of a system, which is not understandable. You make a part of a feature easier, ofc we will think you'll work on the rest too, obviously no. What you've done about success rate is just like if I simplified the math calcul 1+1, since craft is just TA farming for EP and PoD for golds.

4 hours ago, Jordan said:

Elysian Island will be looked into, I made all 91+ content a side from 95 DoD's (Even classes have been heavily modified by myself so I wouldn't really class them as made by X-Legend anymore right but wanna be technical then add them, Credit to those who helped along the way), I've played the game for as long as yourself and I don't know what Admin tools you think I have but every tool I use I made myself.

As for Gold BP its a time issue not a "I dont want to", although personally I don't see how its relevant to anyone but about 5-10 people. As for enchants its the one achievement that should take a while, it always has and always should.

I would say the half of player having enchant achievement made them thanks to alt afk at legion spawn. Doing nothing getting everything, in fact it's good.
For gold BP, alright, you could just have say directly you don't have the time to work on it for a few players asking it, which would be way faster talk, and ecnomize your time and my time. You're not the only one spending time here.

Anyway I think there is nothing more to talk about between you and I in this topic, in summary :

- You're not gonna think about any change about War Stone gain or Achievement that should go back to their old craft success rate.
- You totally disappeared about the HoO trophies topic so I supposed it's a dead topic.
- Stack to 9999 needs many test so I admit it's not a priority.
- Gathering tools can't be stackable, game doesn't support it but glyphs could be stackable if you want to.
- I talk only shit and you're always right. And I'm a troll, gives me some ideas for new profile picture thanks you.

That's your game, your choices, but I'm not suprised Eden players prefer a laggy PvP server (I don't think I need to say which one I'm talking about) than Vendetta that is good working, since we can't have a proper talk, suggestions, ideas, without being trashtalked on the first thing you disagree. Even if I think that's just a "movement" I think I also saw you saying something like that on a post or in game already, that when a server open, players will be active for a few moments, then they'll leave, I think the same about it, but let's see, it's been a moment the other one is opened now and usually the date is 1 month to 3 months of being active. If you like the server how it is now, and think the activity is good enough, good for you.

Don't waste your time answering this, anyway it's not going anywhere since you're always right.

It was good debating with you Jordan, now I know you a little bit more :D

• Confused 1

• VGN GM
8 minutes ago, Akyme said:

First of all, let's be honest, you can't create, you can only copy and edit. That's a way different thing. If I ask you to create tomorrow a new system and to introduce it in Eden, you just can't, all you can do is using an existing system and edit it.

Hmm I guess I can't no.

Wonder how the Driver System, Guild Arena and Normal Class TW exists hmm...

11 minutes ago, Akyme said:

I didn't only play Aeria server too. I've been playing most of private server & official. About tools I don't mean any special tool that we can find on the web, I know you've made your own tools since we can use many tools for many differents things. Also, as I said at first, it's mostly copying existing content than creating, I don't mean only Eden contents, I mean also AK, TS, and surely some others.

Sorry I'm not a 3D modeller.

--

Rest of it not worth responding to.

Think what you want of me, couldn't careless you showed everyone your true colours when you said the information wasn't in game when it was. So you do you.

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

Hmm I guess I can't no.

Wonder how the Driver System, Guild Arena and Normal Class TW exists hmm...

Arcane box had a similar system with rework blue items, normal class = 1vs1 buff merged to a perma immo buff, I never tried Guild Arena so can't tell but I bet it's kinda same about GvG / Tw system :D

But I can tell you've got the good idea to rework on it, which is already a lot, as I said I'm not saying you do bad work or so, as first I just suggested a few things xd

1 hour ago, Jordan said:

Think what you want of me, couldn't careless you showed everyone your true colours when you said the information wasn't in game when it was. So you do you.

That's why, most of the time, we work as a team, so you don't have to be everything.

On 1/31/2022 at 5:00 AM, Akyme said:

I've done rune enchants 1-90 within a 2 week time span without fully dedicating all my time to it, I know of someone who finished it in like a week. It isn't that hard and because of what it is I think that it's worth a bit of a grind considering the other achievements for legendary can't be transferred to an alt of the same account like enchants/HoO. 

Really though, just spend some time on it without asking it to be made easier. A lot of other people have finished this achievement and some people have done it multiple times.

On 1/31/2022 at 5:00 AM, Akyme said:

PvP is not dead, even NCTW has been more active than it usually is, but especially awaken.

Arena being dead would mean you finish your quest even easier.

• VGN GM
44 minutes ago, Akyme said:

Arcane box had a similar system with rework blue items, normal class = 1vs1 buff merged to a perma immo buff, I never tried Guild Arena so can't tell but I bet it's kinda same about GvG / Tw system :D

Just because something is "like" something doesn't mean you can just "do" the same thing and it will work. I can assure you that is not the case.

In any case.. If its so easy then prove it. If not then quite simply shut up.

20 hours ago, Jordan said:

Just because something is "like" something doesn't mean you can just "do" the same thing and it will work. I can assure you that is not the case.

In any case.. If its so easy then prove it. If not then quite simply shut up.

I'm not a dev, and I don't have the time to edit all the files.ini in the client and server just to prove anything, and I never said it is "so easy".

"Nice copy paste" is a reference to me I assume xD I said "Copy and edit", don't change my words please, because it changes all the meaning of it :)

And I assume it is easy to edit an ini files, what is hard is when it goes wrong, if you forget or add a " | " it can fucked up the game too since it's very sensitive, or when there is a bug to fix.

Class rework is pretty hard too so congrats for it ! Even if I disagree that yellow classes heals more than the blue classes xd But since you've made hard work on it, I totally understand you want players to play it so keep it a bit too broken compare the blue one. (talking about GK vs Adju) But I don't want to debate on this anyway so nevermind it.

Changing icone / fix a typo / text / loading video is pretty easy. But we're not here to talk about if it's easy to dev the game or not anyway :D

Just please, change that "Copy and paste" by a "Copy and edit" :)

Don't bother answering just put a thumb up or something like that on my answer to show you've read it, we're done talking anyway.

Byee

• Confused 3