Scarlet Blade won't let me create a second passcode

Theoldman

19 hours ago, Filomena said:

The second password can be removed, but I don't know if a player can do it. Try to send a ticket asking to skip forever the secondary password.

I put in a ticket and all they keep doing is sending me an email to reset the one I have for Eden Eternal . Eden Eternal is working fine. Am I missing something here ?

• VGN GM
17 hours ago, Theoldman said:

I put in a ticket and all they keep doing is sending me an email to reset the one I have for Eden Eternal . Eden Eternal is working fine. Am I missing something here ?

I do not recall exactly what the email says, but an email will be sent to reset a set 2nd password for Scarlet Blade. If this is the correct ticket I am looking at, she may have missed that you're struggling to outright make it and only saw the Eden character made.

I've sent the correct reset email for Scarlet Blade that should arrive shortly. Follow the instructions given on it to reset your 2nd password - if its set at all.