Some QoL Changes & Suggestions.

Nanami

@JordanI just have some small QoL changes and a few suggestions since a racial patch was possibly in the works, mentioned a few forums ago.

QoL Changes:
1. Remove captcha from guild towns and player housing. It's not really a place it should be popping up in my opinion, especially when trying to summon 100+ mobs at an altar or 80+ baby phoenix the old fashioned way after the Sakura Island nerf to them, it'd be nice to at least not have to deal with captcha ruining the mood more.
2. Make Lv20+ summoning blueprints purchasable in stacks of 100+ if possible, the Lv95?+ ones can be purchased in higher amounts but not the low level ones and I think this change would be a nice change to accompany the guild town leveling changes.
3. Portable Bank and Portable Auction time be extended to be at least 2 weeks, giving us good rotation with our Daily Login rewards since they are every 2 weeks for one Bank and one AH.
4. To help with bringing back arena, I have a few reward suggestions. Rank 1: Eden Crystal x30(NT), Corona's Heartflame Lv120 x1, PvP Token x5, Honor Star x1500 and similar to 1v1 a "Rank 1 Arena" type of title that will last for the entire month and have an icon over their head with a special glow. Only 1st rank in every arena bracket can obtain this title, so 3v3 will have it's own and MBA it's own, etc. The rewards for 2-5 will be similar to 1st place but dimmed down on the EC/HS amounts and so forth and so on.
5. Add 115 bloods/cores to the loyalty item mall. I see all the other Lv115 materials however the bloods were left out and they are useful whereas the cores are not currently. 
6. Change the 3v3 and 10v10 and MBA maps to new ones, spice it up for us or give us a chance to be in a new one or the old one similar to how TW maps rotate.
7. Let us be able to queue up in our own set parties before entering 3v3 or 10v0, we should be able to que as 2 and get a random solo or que as 3 and fight vs another 3, etc like this.
8. Heroic Trait Tome and Memory tomes available for login reward coin trade.
9. Stack CC formula boxes like DS boxes. - I'd ask for gem BPs too but I feel you won't, but if you do yay. 
Suggestions for Racial Patch:
Anuran can craft "Enhance Essence Powder Lv120" making another use of Lv120 Corona's Essences.
2. Zumi can craft "Wonderous Pouch" A sort of Lv110+ wonder pocket/4th dimension bag that can have NEW items in it such as Lv110 and 120 pet weapons and accessories, a chance to obtain Lv14 enchants crafted or blueprints, the other misc items the old ones consisted of but new and improved. 
3. Human can craft physical, mana and claret fusion resist gems similar to our courage/compassion resistance.

• Like 5

• VGN GM

1. Pretty sure if we removed captcha people just guna macro it.

2. This would be a time consuming change but possible.

3. This was sort of intended this way but as a whole Daily Login needs some looking into.

4. The problem with this is that it will just lead to alt queing and there is not much that can be done to prevent it. The only way I would consider buffing the arena rewards is if we can find a solution to make arena active first. As nobody guna start quing for 30 EC's unless the arena itself is enjoyable. The medal idea is kinda cool but I'm not really sure what to design it like as peoples heads be getting pretty crowded if they have 1v1 medals, gvg crown and nctw swords. Idk if you have any suggestions to add on that front.

5. Have to look into it.

6. I have a few in mind but 10v10 and MBA there is no point wasting time on as these modes would need pretty large changes to make them even remotely interesting. Miki had some suggestions for this but I haven't had time to look into it yet.

7. Could be a change thats worth looking into but like point 4 I don't think this would be enough to make 3v3 interesting and might make it less interesting as atleast from back when I used to do 3v3 myself. A lot of the people doing it tended to be randoms soloing and if you where to pit them against a premade party then they are just going to get smashed no doubt about it. Although, saying that it would increase the competativeness between partys and guilds but knowing the player base you'd end up with people avoiding certain groups that they know they cannot beat.

8. Maybe.

9. Can look into it.

---

1. Thats a given tbh.

2. Idk it would probebly be future Monster Stones if anything they're not really the problem.

3. Humans are a pain because of how they're setup, the material has to be unique for each. So for every human racial we add we also need to add new materials. Thats one of the biggest factors of me not doing racials at the moment.

(On the note of this someone game me some good bear ideas, so that could be possible at some point).

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

(On the note of this someone game me some good bear ideas, so that could be possible at some point).

1Create Double time glyph increase (turning glyph into 28 days) (u get randomly glyph class, like awaken one)

2 - Make new class glyph for awakens so we can have ''second'' option of glyphs instead into flat one for some classes.
(Exemple:BP one rn increase flame vibrato dmg by 20% and reduce Star of the show by 20% , we could have one that increase area from Dark Metal by 10 meters and increase duration of Melody of Mana by 5 seconds)

On 3/11/2022 at 11:59 PM, Nanami said:

2. Zumi can craft "Wonderous Pouch" A sort of Lv110+ wonder pocket/4th dimension bag that can have NEW items in it such as Lv110 and 120 pet weapons and accessories, a chance to obtain Lv14 enchants crafted or blueprints, the other misc items the old ones consisted of but new and improved. 

this one in special is my dream but i would like to see ''physical monster stones''

5 hours ago, Jordan said:

Idk if you have any suggestions to add on that front.

Around effect like star stones but on ground like this:
6JEo0TA.png
A bit smaller and make sure it doesn't apply to ''race size'' so people can abuse of light bean gun and crash people or just make huge aura around aven that make us impossible to see anything.

4. To help with bringing back arena, I have a few reward suggestions. Rank 1: Eden Crystal x30(NT), Corona's Heartflame Lv120 x1, PvP Token x5, Honor Star x1500 and similar to 1v1 a "Rank 1 Arena" type of title that will last for the entire month and have an icon over their head with a special glow. Only 1st rank in every arena bracket can obtain this title, so 3v3 will have it's own and MBA it's own, etc. The rewards for 2-5 will be similar to 1st place but dimmed down on the EC/HS amounts and so forth and so on.

Exclusive class costume with 30 days duration. (only thing that make people locked to ''content'' is comestic idea)
when PvP horses came out many people spammed 3x3 and TA.
when PvP coins came out , arena was active, but costumes was too cheap and now is too easy to get them on TA (which i was a bad idea release that easy but ok its done and nerf now will be bad idea also)
make coins have 30 days duration too on hands so people can't stack, and recived mail of reward also leaves in 30 days so people don't save there too.
EC/HF/HS isn't something that bring people up, but yes PvP token does and x5 wont be bad and wont be good cuz we can easly farm them on TA but its good for extra method.

6. Change the 3v3 and 10v10 and MBA maps to new ones, spice it up for us or give us a chance to be in a new one or the old one similar to how TW maps rotate.

for 3x3 i really like idea of making Dreadlore lab as 3x3 map, its circle and doesn't have ''colision'' on middle like actual one.

Here is my suggestions:

1- Change color of Gems BP's following their bad icons so we can find them easly.

2- Update PoD mobility display on character ui

GhdTpm9.png
3- Update it using numbers so we don't need open tab and see our mobility point (We already have some into game files but they are ''item icons'' that can be used )
4j0R4eE.png

4- Make ''Wine Braised Pork Chop'' stackable till 999 , with actual game MP is really annoying keep swaping trophy so we can hold our MP.
ywD7LuN.png

5-Update ''Zagdon Potion formula'' on arcane box to x10 or add x10 one (its really useful but takes so long do 1 by 1)
wJmavCE.png

6-Bring us classic update of pot buffs and make move speed one all days pls. (One of Greatest change)
6IxMD0B.png

As far as the arena medal/title icon goes I think the way it's designed will be more based off the arena that the #1 title is for, since we could hopefully get to a point of having all arenas be active again. But for that they need to be fun and rewarding for people to feel like queueing and not with alts just to leech stuff.
We could go back to the days where we need to get gear or items for gear from arenas, this is partly why our arenas have died. I personally think being able to queue with a friend or guildmate would be the best way to make it more active along side a new or map rotations. But if this does become a thing I think that classes should be locked again so no one can change inside, also lock smoke bombs out so they don't ruin things because they are big cheats when it comes to PvP.

The thing with people avoiding a certain group shouldn't really be an issue, even in the past people would avoid a certain 2-3 players who qued in arenas because of broken classes like Conju or arena sets (in Aeria days) and still were able to queue in with other sets of people because of it being active, which is our goal. The rewards themselves are open to changes still, mine was just a suggestion but I do think PvP tokens should be a main reward from arena ranks even if the arena is MBA.

You can build on the costumes more, add more of them to the game and make new arena quests with different rewards than the ones we have which will be a start to making things more active by giving us incentive or a reason to queue without big changes having been added yet. There's a lot of people who avoid doing capes and wait until they can afford bags because arena quests are unreliable for collecting war stones for capes, you could add PvP tokens/fragments to a daily and a set amount of war stones like 10 or 20 per different arena daily to help as a small start to making it active.

You can give us new "buffs" similar to the "Fearless Resistance", "Versatile Potential", "Courageous Vigor", and "Strong Defense" buffs that we can gain from arenas that also last only for 2h. Maybe something like a upgraded version of those like we have couple buffs that turned into spouse buffs or entirely new buffs if you're willing to do that. 

As for the rest of the suggestions I will just say; okie and thanks for reading it, I hope that when the time comes it will have been considered.

also @Jordan this is something that i wanted to suggest for so long but never did.
If you have plans to rework alpaca coins and if possible would u add those :cCBSSMp.png
I used to get alts inside marriages so i could get like 200-300 per marriage, but its RNG and so limited.
Yes i use those, and usually they help me.
Incase bosses like gemini now which take 100% of mana if get closer, i can pop up some and  get temporary mp which is so helpful.
also just add them into any system, EP/CCM or any other would be so cool!

• 3 months later...