SBV's not working

arc1276

• VGN GM

If the installer you have is quite old, I'd recommend redownloading it from Scarlet Blade's website. Depending on when you last played, the patching system was updated and changed. Though the old installer should still work in theory, it'd be best to make sure you're downloading the latest one you can.

On 4/1/2022 at 2:24 AM, Vivi said:

If the installer you have is quite old, I'd recommend redownloading it from Scarlet Blade's website. Depending on when you last played, the patching system was updated and changed. Though the old installer should still work in theory, it'd be best to make sure you're downloading the latest one you can.

Okay, and what if I can't download the new installer? Because my computer won't let me download it for some reason.

Well, good news is that the install files downloaded, but the game just simply isn't starting up now. I can log in and all, but it won't run. I'm sure there's an Xign fix thing I'm supposed to use but I'm struggling to find it. I'll try that out as soon as I can and hopefully the game will start running again.