I accidentally skipped main quests

pixiegirl

Hi guys

So I‘m more or less a beginner leveling really fast, I am at Lvl 48 now after 4 days of playing. After you reach certain levels main quests from other regions pop up, so that I could continue with the mainstory. But I always want to finish a region first and I don‘t like it when there are other quests around, so I close it. Now I finished Valley of Kings and wanted to get the quests at Avila Volcano, but there are none! I looked everywhere.. There‘s no yellow „!“ symbol anywhere and I wonder if I‘m doing something wrong. 2 regions further than planned, I can find the main quest.

I don‘t get it, could anyone help me?

Thanks a lot.!

Best,

pixiegirl

You can find the yellow "!" (Quest Bubble) under your mini map, after opening it unclick the "Level Choice" and all your previous main quests that you haven't accept will show there.

Second one is if you accept a quests and didn't show up to your quest UI it probably mean that the quests that can be displayed is a already full. Press L and shift + click the quest that you want to be displayed or not.

Third option is go to the map that you haven't finish the main quest and a yellow Exclamation point will be visible in map

Fourth option is to double check if you completed the main quest and book quest in a certain map by clicking L the choose "Legend" Tab on the upper left corner of the Quest UI "L" then you can track everything there.

Edited by bebe.gerl
  • Like 2