Translate: Spanish

keenon

Hello. Sorry for my little english.

First of all i want to thank you for your good job. I'm mexican, and i played this game in 2010, a spanish server. 

I wish you could add a way to have the game in spanish.

Please, don't reject this topic. I undestand that you are busy, you have a lot of work, yes. It is a long term request, calmily, slowly.

I offer my help. I can create a team for this purpose. you would tell me how do you need the information. i am also willing to learn wathever it takes.

This request is not to undestand the game, we can undestend the game well. It's more exciting in our language, the game would change drastically. please take the time to consider it. Many of players are latinos, in addition to winning future players.

Thank you

• VGN GM

We are an international server with the main focus on English only.

It's not worth the time or effort to translate the game into other languages for only a small group of people that will actually make use of it. Items alone are over 60,000 lines of text, monsters are 40,000, quests 120,000 lines/sentences/paragraphs of text.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, keenon said:

Hello. Sorry for my little english.

First of all i want to thank you for your good job. I'm mexican, and i played this game in 2010, a spanish server. 

I wish you could add a way to have the game in spanish.

Please, don't reject this topic. I undestand that you are busy, you have a lot of work, yes. It is a long term request, calmily, slowly.

I offer my help. I can create a team for this purpose. you would tell me how do you need the information. i am also willing to learn wathever it takes.

This request is not to undestand the game, we can undestend the game well. It's more exciting in our language, the game would change drastically. please take the time to consider it. Many of players are latinos, in addition to winning future players.

Thank you

well i really wanted to say its good idea but isn't :C
When i started eden i was 11 years old with 0 knowledge on english, even basic, so i needed to learn cuz party,trials and stuff needed comunication.
its better for server and for players , learn english, isn't hard, just need a bit of time.
i'm sure you can learn basic english and get better before VGN finish all game translation.

Yes. I know that is tedious, but i insist. The history, lore, emotions and love for this game would fully increased.

Please, accept help. We start with a small part. a little try. 

Among 35 countries of the American continent, 20 speak spanish. 

Let me try. 

23 hours ago, keenon said:

Yes. I know that is tedious, but i insist. The history, lore, emotions and love for this game would fully increased.

Please, accept help. We start with a small part. a little try. 

Among 35 countries of the American continent, 20 speak spanish. 

Let me try. 

Of those that speak Spanish there are far more in Europe and Asian that understand English, that is why English is the most common language used in games. Especially since the number of players who understand English is much higher than any other language.

21 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Este juego salió en 2010? eso es nuevo para mí, pensé que se lanzó en 2012 cuando comencé a jugar.

i just noticed i'm in the wrong game, this suggestion was for Eden Eternal. Sorry

how do i delete this post? 

• Haha 1