Scarlet Blade NB and AK times

BesTweaveR

There has been going on a debate about NB and AK timetables to fit the most, and no concrete refreshing has been done in past 2 years.

As follows:

DdQmBkc.png

Today the timetables for NB and AK have changed, and were reverted to the old ones, as this has happened recently, many among FK and RG seem to be unhappy about, I'd like to propose this poll for you to vote for our SB community in order to learn about yours active times, so that we can lend a hand to our GM to know at which timetables most people can be active formulated on the current player base.

Please note that Poll's timetable is based on current server time which is GMT+1, and the voting will end automatically on Saturday 23 April 2022 at 23:30 Greenwich time (2 weeks from today)

Here's a link showing the current GMT+1 TIME to help you: https://time.is/GMT+1

Kind Reminder: if you are not sure of your times at all as you do not as have any specific time due to your circumstances you are going to be considered a ''casual time player'', in this case please refrain from answering in the poll and instead make a comment below with your times and state that you haven't voted so that it can be considered as well.

Please click on the link below to participate in voting (NOTE: time is based on GMT+1 that actually matches current SB server time and not GMT+0 as wrongly stated in the poll) :

https://take.quiz-maker.com/poll4277115x550c03F8-135

And here the live results: https://take.quiz-maker.com/results4277115x550c03F8-135#tab-2

I would suggest moving the early NB back to the time it was before the update as there were good numbers at that time, this seemed to be pretty good for both sides. There are a large group of players from indonesia Korea and other asian countries that are currently missed out by the change in times.

I believe the late NB is moved to a time it was at previously when there was very poor turnout

NB at the new times is 11am and 7pm my time. 11 am I won't be there as it's during my work day. The 7pm meh still not dedicated to showing at this time if it's just going to be zerg winning or not enough people to actually take Aba. I might show during the weeks I don't have my kids, but that is a big might. I stare at this screen all day and I do like giving myself a rest from the computer. I would prefer it to be at 8pm my time but that's just me.

AK at the new time is 1am my time Tuesday and 1pm Saturday. That is if it is a Saturday and not Friday like it's been. The 1am my time on Tuesday, I might try it but I don't like staying up till 2am to finish it. The 1pm Saturday is an okay time as it's right in the middle of the hottest part of the day, so maybe it would be good.

While I am critical of it on my end, if it helps the player base then it helps the game and I am all for it even if I don't show.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BesTweaveR said:

DdQmBkc.png

Here's a link showing the current GMT+1 TIME to help you: https://time.is/GMT+1

Here's a link to show current server time. https://sb.vendettagn.com/

Oh and maybe you should have 1 vote for NB active times. 1 vote for AK mid week active time and 1 vote for Saturday active times. Because Saturday active times are much different for everybody because not many have work on Saturday and can adjust play time for AK or NB. The Mid Week AK I would have a vote for so there can be a distribution of who can show what will make it most populated. However, I would like to split it up so that you vote FK or RG for mid week. The issue then would be if people are honest about the faction choice so that the Mid week can be chosen based on the greatest amount of players from both factions and not just the greatest amount of players. Because the time with the greatest amount of players could result in 20 RG and 4 FK or vice versa. Just saying. It's a complicated issue.

• Like 1

• VGN GM

As said in the very first line of that note, this is prelim changes that may come to battlegrounds. Some of these changes include the possibility of more NBs at different varying times rather then just a set time the entire week. So this time is the time that's ideal for this future possible content.

There will never be a happy medium for everyone - its completely impossible - which is why, as its clearly said in the notes that changes are coming to it and this is only the first start of it.

• Like 1

Since Vivi has stated that more changes are coming in the near future then this can be seen also as a nice census with reference purpose for future developments . Bring any change you feel like doing. After all NB is just another TP and SA but with no entry restriction that is faction bound like those 2.

• VGN GM

Perhaps they are, perhaps they're not. Though with the reaction to time changes like this, I'm thinking of just outright scapping it and not even bothering.

I'll revert the time back and put the server to follow dst as it normally should later today.

It's not like your changes weren't accepted by the community, this is rather with purpose to find out which time frames suit better, more than anything for you to refer at, as right after the change about 7 fks (so like half of fk who pvp) that I got in touch with so far can't play, I can't speak much for rg but it seems they share similar sentiment. And here is where we can find it out

• VGN GM

Well like I said, these changes will end up the same exact way anyway, so its best its just reverted, kept 1 time and left as that. I'd rather not waste my time making 20+ maps to have remove it and revert it all back. So I'll revert it back to the time it was and adjust the server to automatically change its time for dst so times for it follow the hour earlier or hour later.

On 4/8/2022 at 4:24 AM, Vivi said:

Well like I said, these changes will end up the same exact way anyway, so its best its just reverted, kept 1 time and left as that. I'd rather not waste my time making 20+ maps to have remove it and revert it all back. So I'll revert it back to the time it was and adjust the server to automatically change its time for dst so times for it follow the hour earlier or hour later.

In Spring all clocks move ahead an hour. So, during the winter when the time changed AK got moved to 1 hour later and with the current time on server AK got moved to 1 hour later from that time. So, in the winter when AK Friday night/Saturday morning was at 9pm for me, it was moved to 10pm when DST kicked in. Now the server time got moved, it moved AK to 11pm instead of back to 9pm. I think the server time now needs to be moved ahead 2 hours to fix it having been moved back 1 hour.

Server should be at GMT+2 to fix the spring forward time adjustments. In fall it should be put to GMT+1 and then never touched again since the US will no longer change the time after the fall this year.

• VGN GM
On 4/9/2022 at 4:09 AM, GoddessSand said:

In fall it should be put to GMT+1 and then never touched again since the US will no longer change the time after the fall this year.

That logic doesn't really stand when the server is EU based and there's still the EU population that does follow it still.

The server time is staying GMT+0 as people have thought it to been and even as the poll lead people to believe it was. I wont be changing it again.