Scarlet Blade "Mother Disconnected you...."

BNRDaishi

As it says I'm getting kicked by Mother.  I have downloaded the items from the help section, running it as admin, with xp SP3 compatibility, have both the SBLauncher.exe and SB.exe in my virus and threat protection settings exceptions, and in Defender's firewall exception list.  When I installed the game I also put the install.exe in both exception lists.  Even though I've done everything I could think of, I must have missed something because I keep on getting kicked.  Uninstalling and redoing the process hasn't worked.  ipconfig /flushdns only makes it so mother doesn't kick me 5 minutes in, and restarting router and stuff hasn't helped.

Could I get some help please?  I would love to keep on grinding without having to relogin every 10 minutes.

TY

I guess I shouldn't write the url address, but just type "hola vpn" in the browser and it will be the frisrt, with a happy flame face, then just download the installer, if you can't activate the installer, right-click on it and unblocked must be an exe of 1222 KB. Once installed from browser choose the country and connect.