Unknown problem

Xately

Hello, I have a problem of a not understandable nature. The game produces errors at startup.

Error codes — 0xe0191009 and e0190304.

To begin with, I tried to fix it in the way presented here - 

Then I carefully read the tips here - 

Please help solve the problem. And forgive the bad English, I don't own it.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RexQatsi said:

Я исправил это с помощью Google DNS, просто введите его в браузере; и на странице есть инструкции, если вы не знаете, как это изменить.

Thanks for the answer.

Unfortunately, it didn't help. Errors continue to appear.

• VGN GM

I imagine these are xigncode errors?

If so, 0xe0191009 is typically because xigncode cannot connect to the server to update itself. A few things to try could be:

Reboot your router, reset your router, change the download location of the game, and use a VPN and try to connect - after the first successful load it should be ok.

The main point is to try to find what is blocking the game from making the connection to our servers.

2 hours ago, Vivi said:

I imagine these are xigncode errors?

If so, 0xe0191009 is typically because xigncode cannot connect to the server to update itself. A few things to try could be:

Reboot your router, reset your router, change the download location of the game, and use a VPN and try to connect - after the first successful load it should be ok.

The main point is to try to find what is blocking the game from making the connection to our servers.

Unfortunately, the reboot of the router did not help. When using VPN, the image with two characters hangs in the lower right corner, but the download does not begin.