new type of pet chip

GoddessSand

concealment and detection not sure on values.

Personally I would want just concealment and not the detection because the SW already has a hard time getting enough concealment, protection, and DPS that I have to sacrifice concealment and protection if I want to kill certain characters in pvp. So, it would push some players to sacrifice some of their skill points in one thing or another too.

Also, lvl 3 pet chip upgrades where you can only upgrade your lvl 2 pet chips to lvl 3 in lvl 60+ maps like Dragon Valley. I wouldn't put it available in Amara because lvl 59 players can go there. This way no low level player can get a lvl 3 pet chip as pet chips once unsealed are non-transferable.

Bro invest in passive points of you want concealment.. 

Plus you dont even pvp 😆

Sw is troublesome as it is right now. It takes so much to kill 1 in mass pvp because of all the smoke / debuff and medic buff.

Please dont think sw is weak just because it cannot 1 combo a tank. 

The changes that might benefit the balance are

1) detection in punisher's mind over body and dot removal in 'in plain sight'

2) dot reduction in SE's inner sight

3) ch acc and acc in cb's reckless shout

1&2 changes wont break the equilibrium right now.

3 might mess up the equilbrium but it needs testing

6 hours ago, Sabin said:

Plus you dont even pvp 😆

Just because I don't play when you do doesn't mean I don't pvp at all. I do pvp, just not in Amara because it's a ghost town. I would join NB, but they moved it to times that are unsuitable for me to join period. Only really major pvp I do is AK on the weekend. Stop accusing me of something because you don't see me there when you are.

Maybe they should just remove all the other pet chips too if you think that the pet chips shouldn't be used for increasing stats and just rely on your skill tree and gears.

On 5/21/2022 at 5:47 PM, GoddessSand said:

concealment and detection not sure on values.

Personally I would want just concealment and not the detection because the SW already has a hard time getting enough concealment, protection, and DPS that I have to sacrifice concealment and protection if I want to kill certain characters in pvp. So, it would push some players to sacrifice some of their skill points in one thing or another too.

No.

On 5/22/2022 at 2:35 AM, Sabin said:

Plus you dont even pvp 😆

Sw is troublesome as it is right now. It takes so much to kill 1 in mass pvp because of all the smoke / debuff and medic buff.

Please dont think sw is weak just because it cannot 1 combo a tank.  

The changes that might benefit the balance are

1) detection in punisher's mind over body and dot removal in 'in plain sight'

I recall having this discussion before concerning In Plain Sight and I also recall this not being doable.  Have to go with either remove debuff or not removing debuff.

2) dot reduction in SE's inner sight

Why?  Gas or just DoTs in general?  

I'm not sure about this one, either.

1&2 changes wont break the equilibrium right now.

3 might mess up the equilbrium but it needs testing

Responses in Red

Edited by Norleras

On 5/23/2022 at 4:15 PM, Norleras said:

I recall having this discussion before concerning In Plain Sight and I also recall this not being doable.  Have to go with either remove debuff or not removing debuff.

its ok then. Punishers have high damage anyways,  but please have a second look at the detection in "mind over body" skill. the main problem in pvp is SW. a  SW can kill a punisher in 3 hits. the messed up part is  no matter what gear permutation or combination players do punishers will always loose in 3 hits. but having solo detect will atleast help them to first hit the SW. my suggestion is to make it in such a way that punsihers can see a mech fade SW with detect cocoon + mind over body; this way  punishers have to spend some of the skill points in cocoon if they want to defend themselves against a SW.  (it will bring own the overall damage of the punishers which will contribute to balancing in mass pvp)

Why?  Gas or just DoTs in general?  

DoTs in general. or can you guys consider swapping the dot reduction of the KGs ( Iota to Eta)? dot reduction in Iota is higher than Eta. 
the main enemy class that gives dot is Whipper. and its very much impractical for a SE to use Iota against a Whipper (because of the low eva). so if dot is bumped in the KG then at least SE can have a chance to survive the combo. 

I'm not sure about this one, either.

this needs some testing. CBs had so less acc since 59 cap but yet it was doable in 59. but lately the game has been diverted mostly towards Eva / ch -eva based that its hard to land crits. the damage is fine  untill the ice is there but once the ice runs out its almost like 0 damage on eva based players. my suggestion for this is to nerf the ice and reinstate the equivalent eva debuff into acc in reckless shout to keep the balance in the damage of the CB.  some players did have had success with CB but for me personally the class is not upto the standards of the glory he used to be.  (this change needs to be tested before approving; it may just break the Class but atleast people will gravitate towards it. ) plus all characters except whipper have ch acc & acc buff available to them. and whipper has acc/ ch acc engrained in its pulls. its just the CB that is lacking those buffs.

On 5/22/2022 at 9:28 PM, GoddessSand said:

Just because I don't play when you do doesn't mean I don't pvp at all. I do pvp, just not in Amara because it's a ghost town. I would join NB, but they moved it to times that are unsuitable for me to join period. Only really major pvp I do is AK on the weekend. Stop accusing me of something because you don't see me there when you are.

Maybe they should just remove all the other pet chips too if you think that the pet chips shouldn't be used for increasing stats and just rely on your skill tree and gears.

If we get concealment pet chip then there must be detection chip to balance it. And once people get detection; it will mess up the game for weaker SW or newbie sw because they cant have enough damage on mass pvp/farm dungeons(because they are forced to have skills in passive concealment or get a concealment chip.).  All i wanna say to you is SW is so op for the patch right now. You just need good combo and you can kill tanks in 2 rotation. 

On 5/22/2022 at 6:32 AM, GoddessSand said:

SW already has a hard time getting enough concealment, protection, and DPS that I have to sacrifice concealment and protection if I want to kill certain characters in pvp.

Nice one haha. Please dont focus on the top 10% of the player base. Im preety sure with your skills and gears you can take down 90% of the player in rgs or FK.  There are few players who can read you and counter back and you want something more to your advantage just because you cant 1 combo those 10%? 

Even if you get concealment chip there will still be someone who can out play you. The game cant keep enrolling changes just because you got outplayed. 

I don't see these chips ever seeing play. The idea of having both mobile concealment AND detect is BS...

SW doesn't even need detect with Gas.  Just drop it like depth charges against subs.

Honestly, the idea of PU having another cocoon that is essentially Poison Gas randomly crossed my mind.  Just can't manually aim deploy it, cannot be deployed while in stealth, and lasts longer.  CD and radius?  I dunno

Edited by Norleras