Elysean Devil Soul

shinntxz

Hey, just to put it into the light, the rate of this item is sooooo low, and its hard to get.

You can get the chance of getting it just once a day, and that only if you are able to get the transformation of the last boss and survive, and if you dont have any luck on it, you gotta wait 2 days to try again. 

I'd like you guys to considerate or make it like the TA Soul, I mean there is still RNG and u can try like x4 a day, but the rates are good enough, been hunting the Elysean Soul for months and even after the changes it is still so difficult to get and im not the only one seeing it like that.

• Like 1

• VGN GM

As you can see from the following patch notes:

You can infact get the Advanced Elysian Devil Soul from every single box from the island except the Elysian's Bizarre Bucket which is pretty self explanitory why. We have also massively increased the rates when implementing these changes.

I don't really think taking this discussion further at the time is worth it as if you don't do the research before making suggestions/complaints it comes across more as "I don't like it" rather than "this is a problem".

You can get it from the Elysian Treasure Chest which you can get like 20 of a day if you max out on all the bosses. You can also get it from the Golden Bucket which there is 6 possible chances to get a day and obviously the one chance you refer to as the Ultimate Chest.

Edit to clarify: You can get 20 a day per character who attacks the boss, vs the other 6 and 1 chance which is single and not per character. So your more likely to get it from the Treasure Chest.

• Thanks 1