level 29 de exp n

Cro666

Hi Hi 

Cro here and i know this is a taboo topic ( level 29 ) but with all the recent activity this will be beneficial for both sides.  Im sure im not the only cg toon that has out grown bitterstone core.  Having 2 people help de exp me so i can lose 40% exp in less than 2 hours is getting pretty much like ( well now that rg have over run amara time for  ol faithful to keep me entertained and interested in the game.   But whats the point if i do 5 to 10 minutes worth of pvp or quests and then have to spend 2 hrs dexpn.  Honestly i have to use a skill reset and reset all my skills back to zero to de exp and thats still an easy hour to lose 40 % exp.  

But all is not lost with a simple change of allowing enterance into sf, ss, or at would change all that in a heartbeat.  

Thx

Cro 

The perfect solutuion move smog to mereholt in winters ash someplace by the narak infant or by the gate, problem solved for everybody. Including the sb staff for finally putting to bed this cry cry cry n issue to never have to listen or deal with it again.  

thx 

cro 

4 hours ago, GoddessSand said:

Isn't there aggressive MOBs up at the serpent path's respawn location? Would it work to de-exp in that location for level 29 by removing all gear and clearing your pet?

Serpenth Path, BC and Frozen Basin are pretty the same at the moment. Mobs in Serpent path are too weak, you need to aggro the beetle that oneshot you naked. In Frozen Basin you have to dive or go against boars. BC is a bit slower but good because you can let your arkana auto run.

Would be interesting to create a debuff potion that debuffs yourself and applies a DOT atk at the same time for like 1 or 2 hours. Make it so that the debuffs are extremely high and the DOT is extremely high so that every spawn you just die. Then you can afk for an hour or 2 and come back to your character's exp is at 0. Just a thought.

You can call it poison Chicken