Guild Town Deletion

hiersen

Hello,

I recently lost the guild town of a guild i was overseeing, even though I did log the day before 3 character of the said guild (which, according to the NPC "Guild Manager Heldin" fit the requirement to keep a guild town) 

Furthermore, I noticed that unlike main server, you don't get a mail stating that you are about to lose the guildtown.

Although the guildtown wasn't important in itself, I did store things on the warehouse that were issued from hours of gathering, and I'd like (as some other people I am sure) a clarification about said conditions to keep a guild town up, and maybe a return of the mail warning about a guild town deletion if you don't take measure against it (?)

Thanks in advance for the answers 

• VGN GM

As far as I'm aware there has never been a mail to warn players of a guild town's deletion and none of the games code suggests this was ever the case either.

However, maybe the confusion comes from the fact that the message that printed to World Chat when a guild town has been deleted reads as the following:
"Guild GUILD_NAME's Town is about to be confiscated due to insufficient membership. Anyone interested in taking over, please find the guild administrator to apply."

This message has always read this way since aslong as I have played so I can see where confusion comes from.

I'm also sure that the 3 person rule is working as when we created the staff towns on the classic server me and Doudou where running our own tests on this to make sure it was working. Aslong as you login 3 unique characters after the maintenance has been completed your town should be fine as once this has been reached it will no longer check the guilds activity until next maintenance.

• Like 1