190 Speed bikes

GoddessSand

On 9/2/2022 at 8:59 AM, Filomena said:

Are there 190 speed bikes in game?

Yes. The Enhanced Arkana Racer only. It says 180, but it is set in the game for 190. Requires 200 unique tool boxes + 100 unique helmets + bike key + Arkana Racer. To get Arkana Racer you need 25 uni helmets + 50 uni tool boxes + bike key. Total for Enhanced Arkana Racer you need 250 unique tool boxes + 125 unique helmets + 2 bike keys.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vivi said:

The 190 speed was intentional if I remember correctly - otherwise yes, the difficulty to obtain it would make no sense.

The bike in the system isn't coming up at 190 and showing only 180 on both the bike and Arkana's move speed. So, either that bike wasn't given a 190 move speed or the numbers shown are incorrect.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/7/2022 at 7:53 AM, GoddessSand said:

The bike in the system isn't coming up at 190 and showing only 180 on both the bike and Arkana's move speed. So, either that bike wasn't given a 190 move speed or the numbers shown are incorrect.

I just tested it without regard of what the character screen says and the Enhanced Arkana Racer does indeed drive at 180, when it should be 190.

On 9/25/2022 at 9:03 AM, mrburns said:

i want a bike where i can use while in combat. thank you

I remember in Aeria someone was working to make one skill able to be used even mounted in bike, and someone else was even working to add a kind of skill to make the pet more active in combat, like launch a little buff or make a little shot against the enemy.

But after all those speechs, the game shout down. Damn.