Skill pages x2

Whelcah

Hello!
Since we have x2 gear slots and PvP + PvE activities , would be logical to have x2 skill pages,where u can switch between them with one mouse click.Im ME main and skill reset for every NB , AK , BG or DG is too expensive.Solo u have to be DPS ME and for party support is much more better.I believe there are some more classes who would like that skill switching feature.Thanks!

Reset skill should be in the "Boxes that give all BG can give Safe or Bad Luck" but it should be "Reset Skill or Bad Luck"

and in AK to the Winner 2 Safe and the other prizes and to the Loser 1 safe and half of the other prizes

Go building your ME Alt, MAIN for PVP and one ALT for PVE

for PVE I would use another Arkana PU, SW, SE, CB or WH

There is "Change of Faction" there must be the "Cloning of Arkana Main" :v

You have to eliminate all the alternative arkana 🙄

On 9/22/2022 at 2:48 PM, Whelcah said:

Hello!
Since we have x2 gear slots and PvP + PvE activities , would be logical to have x2 skill pages,where u can switch between them with one mouse click.Im ME main and skill reset for every NB , AK , BG or DG is too expensive.Solo u have to be DPS ME and for party support is much more better.I believe there are some more classes who would like that skill switching feature.Thanks!

At least you can rearrrange the skills in different positions, related to Pve or Pvp. If you look the 1-0 skills in your bottom page, click the down arrow in the right of the zero and you see the rearrangements 2 and 3. The number 3 contains the mech skills, in the number 2 you can chose the skills you like to form new combos.