Just a few things!

Psion's Booper

Hello I wish to suggest a few things that will potentially help with future in-game stuff. @Jordan @MrDoudou (Pinging the both of you, you heckin' right)

1. Please make the Blockade Jewel its' own status, if possible? If you have the Auric Jewel active, then you cannot activate the toggleable or regular 1-day Blockade Jewel. If you have Auric Jewel active and use Blockade Jewel (7 day version), then it will overwrite the auric. Thus, wasting it. I'm unsure if the Deter Jewel is the same, but I presume it is given it's effect.

2. Let's disable the bot test in the Alternate Demonic Valley, those mobs hit way too hard to be typing 6636 🤣

3. Um.. Maybe it was overlooked, but advanced Lv3 Trophy Enchantments give the Same resist as advanced Lv2 Trophy Enchantments. (They both give 8, with hybrids giving 4).  I'd like to have that +1 resist at the very least please, thank you (Lv3 should be at +9 elemental resist)! (Lv1 gives 7, level 2 gives 8 for example) || TLDR; Lv3 Fused TEs need +1 resist

4. Update Bloods on Item Mall. Gem Crafters don't wanna farm dungeons for bloods and inevitably people will only craft gems for themselves (or just stick to lv8 since the stat difference is relatively miniscule). Give us the Thawed Blood!!! 🔪 Give it to us!!!   ..Please?

Thanks as always,
Judgement

Thank you for ur feedback, here I can only answer for on of the suggestion:

2 hours ago, Psion's Booper said:

2. Let's disable the bot test in the Alternate Demonic Valley, those mobs hit way too hard to be typing 6636 🤣

It will be fixed for next week.

About the rest of suggestions, have to wait Jordan's answer. o/

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, MrDoudou said:

Thanks for that clarification!

Also, uh, is there not an EXP/CP boost going on currently for Anniversary or am I crazy? A good few people who are use to EXP/CP boosts during these types of times asked me and I can't even offer them a proper answer myself. I would hope so given that there's technically an event going on? If not, is there a way for us to get a boost for the anniversary week? Or next week for lost time? 

Thank you,
Judgement

• VGN GM

1. Will look into it.

2. Should be next week but if its not next week it will be the week after.

3. I'll look into it, I think there was a reason I kept it the same but I'll have to look into it.

4. They where just missed, I will put them up in a few minutes as it does not require a patch.

• Thanks 1