Patch v101

Jordan

• VGN GM

EE_PATCH_NOTES_BANNER_01.png

Information

I'm currently working at a reduced capacity due to external circumstances. So I apologise for not tackling everything. As soon as I'm able I will be able to cover more of the bug fixes / adjustments that are planned.

Changes

• The new World Bosses Trophy drop rate has been increased.
  • The new Battle Map Bosses Trophy drop rate has been increased.
  • The new Battle Map Monster Specific items drop rate has been increased.
  • Updated the quest names for Enchanted Marsh.

Path of Destiny

With this update we have created some experimental changes to help improve the PvP preparation situation. We hope these changes are enough to improve the experience but we are evaluating each change and may do futher adjustments in the next couple of weeks.

• Increased the duration of the Class Blessing buffs from 1 hour to 4 hours.
    • This change hopes to achieve less congestion around Path of Destiny farming areas before PvP events, it also helps people who may want to farm Path of Destiny the night before and have them not be stuck and unable to login till right before a TW/GVG event.

• Grants a Map Buff to Death Mountains, Tree Root Cavern, Desolate Forest, Grandiose Valley, Ice Crystal Palace and Burning Mountain to increase Destiny EXP +50%.
    • After doing some testing between Fallmyst at level 120 and Death Mountains at level 130 I have found that with the Fate EXP Double Up Scroll item I have found that a 50% increase to the Destiny EXP will bring Death Mountains ahead of Fallmyst by around 20-25%. I think this is a very fair increase and I will be observing the results of this change to make sure it wasn't too much or too little. We also applied this change to the dungeons because why not.
    • This change however, will be removed if new quest maps come out in the distant future as Destiny EXP is based on monster level and not on a per monster basis. So If we where to release a new map that had areas that are suitable for Path of Destiny farming, this change would no longer be necessary. However, this is not even in my plans at the moment so I wouldn't worry about this too much.
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 3